Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Builder in house all day. So much for the simple job, flipping kango going the last few hours. I'm really well set up for work!.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Enjoying a cuppa and slice of cake with my OH in the cafe at the Kilkenny Design Centre after a tour of the castle. 💕🌈

Happy weekend Wherers! 😊👍👍

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,245 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

At java house now. Working offsite. A strong brew keeps me awake to get things done. Cheers Grem! Raises cup east towards Eire.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,245 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

It'll be a coffee night tonight again, no sleep today for Grem, be a cafe con leche though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Elyvande

Home from work. Meh, that is all, Meh. Stay well one and all.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Auto, this describes me to a T 😂

Hope you all have a lovely weekend, no matter what ye decide to do ☺

Sardonicat, look after yourself as best you can .

Work trundle, touch late.. Why? C-word market opening. Bah.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

@Gremlinertia Is that you singing 👍😄

• Advertisement

Can't even get me feet under me to go get the caffeine let alone sing about it!!

Looking good Grem 😘😘

Oops time to shave me noggin

Hi Grem, how is your night working out? Hope you are managing ok. Up having a glass of milk. The snores from Mr E got me up.

Night ok feckin tired alright, missus snores too it's cute intitally but then....

Yeah …. and then you want to kill them! I hope the rest of the night passes ok and you get a good sleep.

Schtop, flipping nightmare, not built for this at all!

😊😊😊

Night night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 Red Alone

Lying in bed trying to decide between 3 different new series to watch and also is this a tomato soup and crusty bread roll day or are we in the mood for pizza?

My better half (my dog) has buggered off somewhere momentarily so I'm finally able to stretch my legs out. I swear, it's a super-king size bed and she's a tiny dog but for some bizarre reason when she's in bed with me she HAS TO find exactly where I want to put my legs and then lie in that exact spot to p!ss me off :)

Anyway, I sound really lazy but I was out all morning and only just back so it's well earned relaxation time now.

Oh and I weighed myself this morning and discovered I have lost half a KG recently. So I bought 10 bars of cadburys wholenut chocolate. Nobody likes change!!

Evening all. Checking in to say Hello to Sardi and hope you are managing ok. Sliding a big ole mug of tea your way.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,151 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Last 4 minutes of Ireland All Blacks…..

One pot of stew made , one of beef curry , that's it , I'm done for the day !

Enjoy your evening folks ☺

• Registered Users Posts: 13,523 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Mri done, wander into town and work then..

Perfect Boo , looking forward to our dinner together!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Red Alone

Rugby was pure enjoyment. I was so impressed with Ireland at half time but 5 points behind so I was scouring the betting sites and found a 4/1. I don't normally bet much, my first bet in years in fact. But I really fancied Ireland so I went 75 at 4/1.

Up 300 quid. Mind I already went and blew 50 of it on some crafties and choccies and crisps but sure its not my money

And me too 😳😳😂😂😂😂

Hope you are all keeping well and Red you can pass some of that chocolate this way 😉

• Advertisement

Who is making coffee??

Advertisement