Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Princess Diana - was she murdered?

Options

Comments

Really? I am still belief he was. Granted, it happened when I was a child and never had the impetus to look into it, but was the driver not over the limit?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,236 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

OK. When will this be?

Who exactly is going to be exposed? You said you know who they are.

Why wait and sit on this information if you are now throwing in the idea that a pedophile ring is using these mind control rays?

It sounds a bit like you don't have this information at all and your just telling fobs like a child trying to sound cool.

Again you are behaving like a parody of a conspiracy theorist. Do you genuinely believe the things you are claiming?

• Registered Users Posts: 82,794 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Maybe it made him drive better, if he doubled up they might have made it.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Well, exactly. The least plausible part of this whole thing is that a French police force & court would cover up a British MI mission on French soil, and find a Frenchman at fault. I have no doubt there was something of a sigh of relief from some royal quarters when she died, but if it was assassination they were after, it would definitely have been easier to pull off something low-key at home, like an apparent suicide.

Are you sure? Because I can't find any information on that. Between the crash and the official ruling, there'd certainly been all sorts of questions thrown around over it. Including his parents' assertion that he couldn't have been drunk and they'd never seen their son get drunk. It turned out that he was in fact an alcoholic who was on prescription medication at the time and several hotel staff testified that he was visibly drunk.

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Arbitrary

You're right buddy, they are crazy conspiracy theorist mind control rays and it's a parody. I wonder what a solicitor would think of your post if all this information was true?

Would you be in the act of defaming me by trying to label me a crazy conspiracy theorist? Food for thought.

Take care.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,045 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

You are claiming that Princess Diana was killed in a conspiracy with mind control rays, correct or no?

If yes, please share all the details you have of that conspiracy (no other conspiracies or anything else, just that the specific plot to kill Princess Diana)

Again. You are suggesting that Diana was murdered using a mind control ray that uses unknown physics. You have also claimed that the Garda use this mind ray as well and that you have the names of the people who use it and evidence that they do so.

You've also suggested that these mind rays are involved in a pedophile ring somehow.

I haven't labeled you as anything. I'm just pointing out what you are claiming with the veneer of physic technobabble stripped away.

I'm pointing out that you are behaving like a parody because you are claiming these very extreme things and then acting very silly when you are challenged on these claims.

This is my opinion and it is not actionable by a solicitor. Your threat is as meaningless as it is funny.

So rather that threaten legal action and try running away could you answer some of the questions put to you?

If you're not interested in answering questions or discussing your claims, why are you posting?

Mind control technology is real technology. Yes, Diana's driver was owned and made to crash the car against his free will. It's tied to Epstein and Maxwell, who both hated Diana, this is well documented. She found out about their kiddy **** parties. Lots of kiddy fuckers use this technology I am aware of it for reasons I'm not going to disclose at this time.

What do you think, I just came on here and I would take the whole world for a fool and make a wild claim that has no substance.

I'm often in the habit of also making the claim that you can turn water in to wine. :)

Now instead of playing message pong and having you label me as crazy, let's do this. Let's place a bet, I'll lay you 5/1 on any amount you want that I'm proven to be correct. End of discussion, furthermore, if you accept the bet, you are liable for defamation damages for trying to label me crazy. Shhhhhhh shhhhh now. Put your money where your mouth is or hush up.

I don't need to provide evidence, the media will do that for me in due course.

Either you accept the bet, or you be quiet.

FYI, water can be turned in to wine. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,457 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

What do you think, I just came on here and I would take the whole world for a fool and make a wild claim that has no substance.

that is certainly how it looks.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,045 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

"Yes, Diana's driver was owned and made to crash the car against his free will"

Okay, how exactly?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Any examples of this mind control technology?

If it's been around since Abraham Lincoln was killed then I'm surprised that the first we hear of it is from an anonymous poster on an Irish message board making claims about the death of a British Royal who died in a car crash.

Well you are making a wild claim with no substance.

You say that you are providing substance while at the same time you're announcing that you don't need to provide evidence. That's a contradiction.

And now your insistence on making a bet is rather bizarre.

What evidence do you have that this mind ray technology exists?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Just yesterday you stated that you were prepared to give all the details of the Irish Security Services members who were using the tech, but today you can't and are proposing having a bet as proof instead:

> I can tell you the names of dozens of members of Irish Security Services, they use this technology. I can also tell you where they live,

Here's three names for you that members of AGS will be acutely familiar with. Frank Weston, his daughter Michelle Weston and his son Jason Weston (one sick puppy). I'll mention two things regarding Abe Lincoln. Nazis and the Tall Whites. No conspiracy is ever true if everyone has a closed mind, right?

The

You should look in to the premonitions bureau. There's no such thing as premonitions, both science and technology explains everything in this Universe, there are some startling premonitions

I gather you're not taking the bet, smart man.

Tapping out here, there's a big scandal about to break. Believe it, don't believe it, it's up to you. Don't bother wasting your time trying to discredit it, if it's just to make yourself feel better and or smarter than the information your questioning.

That's all, good night and God bless.

PS. I really can turn water in to wine.

Sorry now you're just rambling incoherently.

I'll ask again, what evidence do you have that this technology exists?

If you can't answer this there no need to run away like you're doing. Just admit you can't provide the evidence.

Perhaps you could tell us when this "scandal" is going to break?

In a week? In a month? Next year?

A huge kiddy **** and kiddy killing ring tied to this technology. Enjoy the show. I trust you are not against children being protected and monsters that do this to kids being taken down.

I'm not answering any more questions. You were wise not to take the bet. Bizarre incidents of suicide won't be happening any more once they all go down.

PS. I really can turn water in to wine.

OK. When will this happen and how do you know?

I think that you aren't giving any solid dates or details or explaining how you know because you don't actually know.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,794 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

I would say at the time of death the car she was in would have been in the top 5 safest cars in the world to crash in, if there was a single car I'd like to be in a crash with that was it.

So the Westons are so well known that nothing is coming up for them in Google. Unless the former Bishop of Zanzibar, a snooker player from Portsmouth and the head of product innovation for the S&P are somehow related to this conspiracy?

• Subscribers Posts: 41,645 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

You are a crazy looney thick conspiracy theorist.

I gladly await any postage you may send me

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,457 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

at that speed while not wearing a seatbelt? Telling that the only person who survived was wearing a seatbelt.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

What's funny about physics is that it's typically not the physical lacerations, broken bones, etc that kills you in a crash or a fall. It's the G-forces in the sudden stop. Virtually every safety system in a car is about reducing G-forces, not about protecting the occupants from physical harm. Hell, when an airbag inflates, minor burns and broken bones are not uncommon as a result. Which are way better than a liquified brain.

A vehicle travelling at 100km/h hitting a solid stone pillar is going to release a LOT of energy. Whether the car was made in 1997, 1957 or 2017, if you are not strapped in then the effect on you will be virtually the same. Once you are travelling at 100km/h and the vehicle is not, you can kiss goodbye to your brains.

We're really invested aren't we? I mean if it happens it happens, if it doesn't see the post above. :D

I know where they all live, they are in deep ****, the deepest imaginable **** you could conjure, they are **** bricks as I type this, here's a screen shot of one of their homes, you go around this housing estate, on warm and sunny days you'll see countless homes with their blinds down 24/7 for maximum privacy. Who keeps their blinds down and curtains drawn 24/7? I've got a huge grin on my face. I get a bit of a kick out of seeing scum who abuse power being taken down.

You'll see some other interesting posting history about my computer being hacked on boards.ie. :)

Once again, I really can turn water in to wine.

Crazy conspiracy theorist signing off.

Nope. Not invested at all. I'm just pointing out that you're not able to say a specific day or time frame because you're making stuff up.

Why are you claiming this stuff as if it's true?

Why do you keep going on about turning water into wine?

Also I think this is your 3rd ir 4th time you've announced your dramatic exit from the thread.

It kinda lessens the impact when you do this and makes it look a bit sad.

I'd keep my window blinds down on sunny days. Helps with being able to see the computer screen and stops the room heating up too much so that the rubbish air-conditioning unit I have can just about keep the office bearable to work in.

But yeah, conspiracy about mind control waves and window blinds is far more likely a reason.

365 days per year?

You're right. Look buddy, either it happens or it doesn't. :D

I hate kiddy fuckers. Sick puppies.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,645 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

See above post for idiot who doesn't know why a "blind" is called a "blind"

But yeah, mind control rays

LOL

I'll take that bet. I'm not sitting around waiting forever on some bullsh1t wild goose chase, though.

If you can prove within the next 4 months, that Diana was assassinated because Epstein wanted her dead, then I'll give you €50, otherwise you donate €250 to the charity of my choosing....

But you see, when it doesn't happen, you'll keep pushing the vague prediction back. And when that doesn't happen, you'll do it again.

You aren't making a solid prediction because you know you're just pulling stuff out of the air and you don't want to be shown to be wrong.

Again, no one knows what you're going on about. If you're making some kind of joke, no one is getting it.

If you genuinely believe this stuff, you should stop spending so much time on the internet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,647 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

This thread makes for very sad reading, and just shows how deep into this nonsense people can be dragged.

They literally will believe any old sh1t they read on the internet.

Advertisement