Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't get through to security

Options
  • 17-11-2021 8:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭

I've now been waiting nearly 20 minutes to get through. I just hope my account is not being compromised while I'm waiting. pretty poor service.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭joeirish

40 minutes and still waiting....

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭joeirish

So my phone battery is about to run out. Waiting almost 50 minutes to contact security in an emergency. I just cant believe this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭beachhead

It doesn't matter what number you call it's the same wait time.But I would try any number,any option to get through to the section required.You're right it's appalling service and will probably get worse than better.It's covid innit.What was it before the virus?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Hi There,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here, we are sorry to hear that this has been your experience. Can we check with you did you manage to speak with our security team in relation to this?

Thanks jen

• Registered Users Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭Akabusi

Trying for an hour to get through to security, what's the issue, just my account being emptied. Terrible service.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Hi There,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

We're sorry to hear this, we will certainly pass this on as feedback. Please be assured one of my colleagues will be more than happy to help as soon as they become available.

Thanks, Aisling

Advertisement