Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 22 Ultimate Team discussion thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭doc holliday

If you can get close enough yeah, i struggle to defend in the box against super agile players twisting and turning and Insigne just finds that extra yard from nowhere.

No doubt my last game this weekend to rank up i will face a hybrid team of Kimpembe, Fekir and Insigne.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,838 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Stats just don't matter when it's your time to lose, 85 Interceptions right here 😂

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

There's a leaked Neres card coming.

• Administrators Posts: 54,071 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

I have the NU Insigne. It’s decent, but same problem as gold insigne. Dodgy shooting and no strength.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

New eredivisie cards looks sick… and it’s made my RTTK Gravenberch extinct @ 60k. Also a hero upgrade SBC…. Not sure why they’ve done that and pre-orders still haven’t gotten their guaranteed hero packs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Eredivisie were great last year, Klaiber, Malen, Van Bergen, Baumgartl, Gravenberch were all quality cards to

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,455 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

So that’s Trezeguet from the Icon SBC, and now Dempsey from the Hero one.

If I didn’t have bad luck, I’d have none at all.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Three games on the bounce, people pass back to their keeper and then boot it out for a throw before quitting, rather than scoring an own goal 🙄 I guess thats becoming less of a thing. Did get two people who did give away the wins, and I was able to give away the last 4 once I got enough points for rank three.

Rewards then.

Pinks

79 Sakala

81 Maehle

84 Hofmann

81 Szoboslazi

82 Shaqiri

78 Hincapie

81 Duda

84 Hofmann

Premium TOTW Pack - Shaqiri, Sakala, Gerson Rodrigues

Jumbo Rare Player Pack - Few 84s, discard IF.

God, what a horrific set of rewards lol. I'm so glad it's only one day burned and an immediate return on seeing what you've gotten, as compared to three days and then waiting till Thursday for the disappointment.

Yup, that Van Bergen / Klaiber were starting/super sub for me til TOTS. And then Neres showdown too who was fantastic as a ST.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭doc holliday

After packing Ginola in the first Hero sbc I wasn't expecting much from the 2nd one.......

You'd he hard pushed to see a better return from those packs. I'm happy to open anyone else's packs while this luck continues, just gimme a shout.

• Advertisement

Those Openda and Owusu cards looks great, squad battles for the night, they look like Malen and Klaiber number 2

Can i ask how many packs ye lads get in rival rewards, i only get 2, maybe im reading posts wrong, but ye seem to get more, am i wrong?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,838 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Once again, if they want you to lose, you'll lose

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Boulders8

Rock we need a Van Bergen Mark 2 - he was an absolute beast and legend

Absolutely, cutting in from the right onto the left foot, it just wasnt fair 😄

Can’t remember the last time I played a match that didn’t have Kimpembe.

The greatest defender in the history of football, according to EA. He must be due a hero or icon card soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

I immediately grimace when I see the FAI badge and tri-colours in the stadium pre-game. It's always celebrations and TIFOS.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Oooh, I see you Cornet. 91 pace, premier league Lw player, already at discard. Yummy. 😂

Up to 91 IFs in my trade pile now. Taking a lot of restraint not to sell up and grab Ronaldo. Want to build up the funds for a Ronaldo, Mbappe, Neymar and Messi front 4 though.

How about just make him a new card, and call it Heroic Icon

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Ugh got the Saudi lad from the new hero SBC.

• Moderators Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭x PyRo

Got Robbie from the lucky bag. Just got no idea how to get him into my team. 😓

• Advertisement

After a day of Di Natale I am sold, he is amazing. Scored a load of goals for me, but my problem is I leak like a sieve at the back, I've found defending really tough since the patch.

I think the next things on my shopping list are IF Barella and RB Kessie.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Question for PS5 users; Is passing really inaccurate for you? For the past week or two I'm convinced my controller is broken with the direction some passes go 😅

I don't want to sound like a broken record or someone just moaning cause things aren't going well but the game has been really messy for me ever since season 2 started. Passing is definitely less accurate.

I feel in Season 1 it was viable to play a slow passing game and do well, I feel now it's all about pace and skill moves again.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I finally qualified for the WL for the first time. But I'm very disappointed. I feel like I've been mislead all this time. I was led to believe that the WL was super chill after the tough qualifying. Well I've played 5 games now in WL and each one has been super sweaty. Players pulling skill tricks the whole time, the corner exploit and bloody Werner just glitching through defenders.

Right now I feel like just uninstalling the game. And only an hour ago I was chuffed to finally qualify.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

I have an unreal squad of untradeable keepers that keep popping out of SBC and objective packs. Oblak, Neuer, Szczesny, Handanovic, Casteels, Schmeichel and Gulacsi.

Please some outfield gems next. Messi you little prick where are you 😭

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

Oh we cant say brick with a p in here? Sure we may aswell be in North Korea 😋

Finishing 4-4 for tonight in WL. Awful run of games towards the end where I lost 3 on the bounce… my defence would be split open with a single pass and Donnarumma genuinely made 3 saves over the 3 games. 4.0 rating in each of them too. Ah well, I’ll come back to it again tomorrow… just so frustrating when I’m playing well but EA decides my GK can’t save anything.

I need to completely change my team to fit Owusu and Openda in to it, but i think i will, starting with a cheap icon for the CAM role for chem purposes, i hope Malen (after upgrade) and Openda up front may just have enough pace to outrun Kimpembe and Zlatan

Edit: just noticed the Neres sbc, eredivisie cards are great

Depends where you are in the country and what console youre on but the button delay will cause that.

I must have 5/6 easily go to the wrong player per game.. its funny that 95% of misplaced passes go to the opposition when its supposed to be automatic 🤷‍♂️😆.

Theres nothing you can do about it if its button delay. I play with it every single game and my ping is usually 15 or so.

I reckon the connection to the player is a secondary issue and theres also a connection to the servers which are based on the continent hence the consistent issues(although player count matters as the early access was flawless).

• Advertisement

Yeah the misplaced passes are a real pain in this game, loads of games Lewandowski or Malen will make a great run through the midfle of the defense, and lads like Kimmich, or Goretzka will miss them, and not just overhit the pass in their direction, they can pass it wide to the LM or LWB, nowhere near where im pressing the ball to

Advertisement