Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Elyvande

@JupiterKid Those are very beautiful flowers that you left on your Mother’s grave. Be kind to yourself and I will join everyone else sending hugs (((hugs))).

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Couple of hours painting done, back to bed 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Evening all, it’s a cold one out there 😊

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,160 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Is it?. I'm snug, it's so nice 😊

Hope all are well tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,151 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Planning ahead and ordering a couple of turkeys, this year it’s straight from a farm and sized to order. In my mind, a turkey has to be a massive bird around 10 KGS, not these butterball 4-5kgs birds. So let’s see how this works out.

• Advertisement

This is me right now 😂😂😂

Ditto Auto, it's too cold clung to the leaba. 🙁

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

I'm officially out of isolation today and Grumpy's being discharged from hospital this afternoon with a decent community assessment plan. Delighted we're both OK but I'm still very shaken by the near miss he had with COVID. Having a tidy round and sanitise.

Tae. Ahhhh

Jupiter, tough time for you, be kind to yourself.

Sardi, you deserve a holiday! I'm sure you won't take one, but you deserve one.

The upside of boards being very annoying for me lately, is that I pop in and out for a couple of mins, don't get distracted anymore. So, it's good for college! Started a degree this year and drastically undercalculated the amount of time the work would take! So, no boards equals more reading.

every cloud and that 😁

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Elyvande

Afternoon all. Deskside working at home. I have been sub-par the last few days with an upset stomach but last night it went to a whole new level. I feel like a herd of elephants have been bouncing up and down on me and also that jet lagged feeling from lack of sleep.

@Sardonicat be kind to yourself going forward. Sending you a mug of tea and some hugs.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Thank you for all the kind words, guys! You really are the best. 🤗🌈💕

Busy day at work today, only one lecture to give this morning but a lot of emails to be dealt with and sorted.

@Sardi - thinking of you and please take it easy as you have been through the mill the past couple of weeks.

😂😂😂😂

♥️♥️♥️♥️

Killarney later today.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,151 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Beautiful full moon heading your way, hope you behave yourselves :):)

Behave?. After a fashion I guess! Will be looking for the moon but thinking cloud cover might be a factor..

Oh no! A full moon?! Grumpy came back to me all nice and calm and lucid. I was looking forward to another peaceful night.....

He'll be fine he hasn't had a chance to ramp up 🤣

Oh I hope so! He was unmanageable last week. So far, so calm now. He's on anti convulsants as it looks like his confusion and agitation is related to seizure activity. Hopefully we've solved that issue now.

Enjoy Killarney. Weather permitting I'll be roaming round the National Park next Wednesday.

• Advertisement

Enjoy Killarney Grem, hope the moon means shenanigans. 😉

Medication should keep dad calm Sardi, enjoy Wednesday, I love that park.

TF it's Friday evening lads, had a good but very busy week, poured the grapes before 6pm☺️, house to myself for the weekend which is very strange , binge watching Mildred Pierce on Sky for the next few hours, chilled out.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Nicely energised but also chilled after my post-work swim. Zoom AA meeting in 20 mins followed by a late dinner.

Have a good weekend all! 🤗👍👍🌈

• Registered Users Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Duvet, have you tried YOU yet?

I'm mid through season 2.

It's highly addictive but watch through your fingers style.

To thine own self be true

I've watched season one PM, must watch 2. I've loads recording atm, can't keep up, might binge for the weekend, I'm all peopled out.

About to retire to the room..

• Registered Users Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Tip..episode 2.

Have a cushion ready to hide behind!

To thine own self be true

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 21,914 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Full Moon = Shenanigans (aka sleep) 😁

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,016 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Luck Bi%$#. With me it's more once in a blue moon 😡