Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Make It Portfolio

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭Timmaay

Redeeming half my rose from Binance staking, gonna take 3days, lets hope it doesn't dump before I get to sell it lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Sparkling Gamorreans

Clearly the result of Dirk shilling to the Boards.ie crypto forum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 545 ✭✭✭dirk_dangler

The window is closing for all to get a bag at these low prices

Only went up a little over night

about a 8x now, swallow your pride, dump your heavy THETA bags and join the winning team

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,894 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Credit where it's due Dirk. Good call on Rose. I've sold out at 0.33 and seeing it's continued climb does make me a bit morose 🤣

I have buy backs set and if they hit? I grow my stack, if they don't I still doubled my money.

My current plays are LRC, LINK, MINA, ADA, BCH and some small amounts of Shiba and doge just for the craic.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

Rose making nice gains today, I took a chance when it was 0.02 so very happy today. Thank you @dirk_dangler

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭massdebater

Damn, nice!! How'd you get it that low? Coingecko only shows it went as low at 0.038!

• Registered Users Posts: 38 AnthonyWalsh07

Am I late to the game or is it still a good time to invest on Rose ?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,206 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

So if you had €1000 to invest in something right now, for a 6-12 month period, what would it be? ETH and BTC are the safe bets you'd imagine, but if you wanted to take a chance...

ROSE, LINK, Matic, and LRC all seem to be quite bullish from what i can see.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,894 ✭✭✭✭banie01

I don't think it would be that much of a difference, even the 0.038 was day 1, and it was near double that when the thread was started.

Eth would be my choice from that list but if you're looking for something that could 5x or more, ROSE and Loopring have very small market caps still. I think LUNA will have a good year next year too, #14 in market cap at the minute and it's a great project as it is, that could also do well in a bear market.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,141 ✭✭✭Mister Vain

If I was starting now I'd go with ETH and SOL.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 107 ✭✭melatonin

I agree with what massdebater said above on ETH and Rose (i don't know much about LRC or LUNA so can't speak for them)

You could go ETH/ROSE 50/50

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,565 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

Out of that list Rose as it has the lowest cap.

The others will struggle to do a 2x from here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,565 ✭✭✭Irish_rat

kek

ngmi

Seriously I'm not dumping my Theta bags until 2025 at the earliest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

I agree with this fella. ETH in and around €4000 so to double your money it has to reach €8000. I'm not saying it will not reach that but that a big jump.

Where as ROSE is what 0.35 so to double your money it has to hit 0.7

• Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭olestoepoke

• Advertisement

Vitalik bends the knee

I see some ETH fans have appeared in this thread, you do know what this means? ETH has problems and finally Vitalik is admitting this, the Gas problem is not the only thing LINK solves for ETH and that is why Vitalik gets antsy when LINK is mentioned , as its solving all the problems of ETH before he can and will steal ETH thunder, reducing its importance in the years ahead, look into CCIP chainlink and all will be clear, ETH maxis very worried.

"We have a partnership with Chainlink under which Chainlink nodes will operate as validators ..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk8jVHOpzlE&t=1877s

Post edited by dirk_dangler on

In 2011, DTCC settled the vast majority of securities transactions in the United States and close to $1.7 quadrillion in value worldwide, making it by far the highest financial value processor in the world

https://www.dtcc.com/~/media/Files/Downloads/settlement-asset-services/user-documentation/Project-Whitney-Paper.pdf

I wonder who could be the Oracle when this launches in Q1 2022? There is only one show in town and we all should know by now who that is.

"The Depository Trust Company (DTC), DTCC’s central securities depository subsidiary, provides settlement services for virtually all equity, corporate and municipal debt trades and Money Market Instruments in the U.S. In 2020, approximately 1.5 million settlement-related transactions with a value of approximately $359 billion are completed every day at DTCC in an efficient and risk controlled process."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭FFVII

Oracle?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭el diablo

Chainlink is a decentralized oracle network that provides real-world data to smart contracts on the blockchain. Smart contracts are pre-specified agreements on the blockchain that evaluate information and automatically execute when certain conditions are met. LINK tokens are the digital asset token used to pay for services on the network.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭deadduck

Although I hold some, the vast majority (85+%) of LINK is held by a few wallets. I know some of these will be exchanges, but compared to other 'big-time' cryptos it seems out of whack. That said, it does seem to be the Oracle that will be king of Smart Contracts across all chains (ETH,DOT,ADA,...)

I watch a good bit of Coin Buereau, and one of his red flags for any investements is when too few wallets hold too many tokens, the potential for whale manipulation is obvious, so this has never sat right with me...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,870 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Balls deep in LRC right now

Waiting on their rumoured collaboration with Gamestop to be announced. Some are linking it to the Polygon Matic Summit on December 9th, who knows

I have some LRC too but surely any gamestop collab news is priced in already? I wouldn't be expecting a big price jump with an announcement, perhaps the opposite 🤷🏻‍♂️

So what do we know.

LRC may or may not be in a partnership with gamestop, a financially struggling business

ROSE* is confirmed to be working with META, a behemoth that sweeps all before it

Chainlink* is confirmed to be working with Marsh, the largest insurance broker in the world

*many, many more partnerships

From another site, might originate on Reddit

Coin Buereau Guy is a actor reading a script

Coin Bureau is owned by a company called V3 Digital based out of London. Guess what V3 Digital is? Yep, a marketing firm that tries to maximize traffic for their clients.

From their website:

” Your digital marketing strategy is incomplete without content marketing, which is why getting it right is always imperative. Our marketing experts are capable of tailoring content so that it engages your target audience at every stage of their journey. “

” Growing your followers on social networks will help you increase word of mouth and referrals. We provide social media marketing services that enable you to reach relevant people, increase your following, make connections and drive organic traffic to your website with high success.”

Basically, the Coin Bureau channel is designed and curated to manipulate and influence your opinions on crypto for either clients of V3 digital or V3 digital itself. Essentially Coin Bureau is paid to shill the highest bidder. They want you buying their **** hoodies and t-shirts while they cram misinformation and their agenda down your throat.

TL;DR: Do not trust coin bureau. Guy is a paid actor who has zero technical knowledge. Coin Bureau is owned BY V3 digital, a marketing firm out of London that shills for the highest bidder. It is an untrustworthy source of information. Know you’re being manipulated. Their “mistakes” are not mistakes at all. Rather highly focused and targeted marketing with the intent to manipulate your crypto decisions.

edit0: link to v3 digital: https://v3.digital/

link to Coin Burea ToS: https://www.coinbureau.com/terms-of-service/

“Coin Bureau is a brand of V3 Digital”

It may or may not be an issue to you, but i guarantee Coin Buereau are filing bags and once they have reached their target they will promote ROSE & LINK to their viewers, somewhere around the $1 & $100 price point and you and others will will FOMO in.

LINK large wallet holders are accumulating more and more each and every month, what does that tell you?

These LINK purchases are then been moved of exchanges.

991 integrations on 30 November, probably 1000 now, and posters still have doubts about LINK!!

Not one but TWO golden opportunities to make it with ROSE & LINK and posters are farting around with shìt coins making a little profit here and there, you will kick yourself in the years ahead knowing you could have made it, retire early money, you DYOR and see how big both will be.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭deadduck

I've heard that stuff about Coin Bureau before, and i don't buy most of it, but each to their own.

He/they definitely do a bit of shilling in terms of exchanges, but i find a lot of his content very good. e.g, I wish i'd taken his advice on SOL when he recommended it, gone up 10X since :(

Coin Bureau, Ben Cowen, and CardanoWithPaul are my go-to's, i find i get a decent spread of info from those 3

Advertisement