Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Time for psychologist, such a production crawling over here..

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

😂😂😂😂

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Deskside, grabbing some lunch shortly with colleagues in the canteen before two more classes to give this afternoon.

Busy, busy...

In bad humour today, today is not the day and I am not the person

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hugs Auto

• Advertisement

Hump day tomorrow , tf, a long tiring stressful day and a very unexpected and sad removal after work, it's not like I need an excuse but I'm just thrown on the couch with a refreshment, enjoy every day lads.

I didn't taste one thing of my dinner............. A bad sign?????!!!!!

Maybe it was just bland bubbly??🤞

I think it's going to be a stressful winter of playing 'is it a cold or covid' guessing game..

• Advertisement

🤔😂😂

I got the Johnson vaccine, from what I'm hearing/ reading I'm probably on a par with an unvaccinated person now, ffs, is there any end to it, I've only 2 nights planned before Christmas, a group of 4 and another of 8, will they go ahead, should they go ahead, is it even worth it? I think everyone is just exhausted from it all, I'm just looking forward to being off for a week, sleeping, eating and drinking from the comfort and safety of my own couch. ☺️

I know! I'm in charge of the Christmas party for work, and it's early! 1st December, but can't get people to definitely commit!

I would prefer if they said they want to cancel.....venue wants a deposit this week. Stress!

We've a deposit paid for the group of 8 bubbly, was originally 10 people, totally understand why 2 have dropped out and definitely expect more also, it's only drinks and finger food so small deposit, I'd be very wary of paying anything big tbh, money up first .

I've put the heating on upstairs, need to haul myself for a shower as the mornings are too cold, no fecking energy, can't move.

Yeah, I'm happy enough that if deposit is paid, and something happens that stops the party, most people will go in January 🙏🙏

I think everyone is mad for a night out ( early night now!😂)

And we work together, basically a 'pod' but we need to be mindful of a breakout and general public thoughts!

I’m a celeb is making me laugh, not a hope I’d do half of those trials 😄

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Took my Mam for what we hope is her last chemo today. Been a strange few months alright now with appointments and consultants all over the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,150 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

I’m free, back to my office.

Admittedly, around here definition of freedom means that I’m now in a different hotel, again in quarantine but allowed to work. 2-3 weeks here :):)

Up, up and away, enjoy getting out of your room..

• Advertisement

Or a big push

Tae for me, not pushing fcuk all today.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Deskside working away at work - a bit milder out there today than yesterday which was Arctic.

I am also completely sick to my back teeth with Covid. It just seems never ending...

Meeting a friend for late lunch at 2pm.

Going for a pint later. Need the Guinness for strength.. Ahem..

Have one, or make it 5 for me :)

sitting on my new balcony in a rocking chair watching as the sun sets over this city.

@smurfjed how long are you stuck there? I'll have four for you and four for me 😉

Taking a sneaky break in the coalface 😄 No one is gonna find me 😉😂

This is hotel California, you can check in but never know when to leave :):)

Bring an extra pair of shoes to work, put them down in a pair in the toilet cubicle with you, remain silent.. No one will disturb guaranteed 🤣😂

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Snails pace

First early finish for a weekday evening since early January (excluding holidays) I will thoroughly enjoy this evening, stove lit, mug of tea in the hand and the dinner is on.

Advertisement