Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the etiquette here??

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

Christ...I disappear for a few months and the whole of Boards changes (not for the better I hasten to add) and I can't find feck all.

Glad to find this esteemed forum is alive and well.

I have many months of built up midden escapades which will filter out over the coming days. My secretary took off on maternity leave in June and I've been fcuked evey since trying to keep up workwise as nobody in England seems to want a job working for me- the lazy kernts. Leave the house at 6.30am now and back at 8-9 five days a week.

On the plus side I get to unload in peace at work before everyone gets in. Days of shamefully multi flushing for all the office to hear are a distant memory.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,467 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

The auld pot must be well caked up at this stage.

Iced like a frikken Xmas cake only brown……..good man.

nobody in England seems to want a job working for me- the lazy kernts.

Can hardly blame them, when:

Days of shamefully multi flushing for all the office to hear are a distant memory.

They obviously can't take a dump in peace 😂 Get your shít together and do summit about the proximity/soundproofing of your facilities, and maybe you'll be able to get a candidate to fill that vacancy..

Might need the hazmat and the commercial Karcher to shift that crust.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,048 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

A Crime Scene cleanup crew to be sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,016 ✭✭✭Slideways

Would you be happy to give birth to a politician on this bad boy?

I dunno. It wafts of a little too much homoeroticism and making me uncomfortable.

Just atter dispatching a crusty log into the pot.

F ukker sat there like a bull seal …… three flushes sent the animal to the shït farm.

Must open the 400g can of prunes.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Treated myself to a smashing kebab last night and a curry cheese chips.

It's been a long time since I've had a kebab, so I'll admit, today I await my trip to the outhouse with similar anticipation one has for the DHL driver carrying your much sought after black Friday offer

I will absolutely insist on shifting it in the office jax.

Free covid test for all

If you can smell and taste it, you're covid free

Post edited by AckwelFoley on

• Advertisement

So on Saturday night past, myself and the old stocks got our ducks in a row, took our antigen tests and took the dustsheets off one of the boys' holiday retreat, to gather for a good old fashioned poker night.

Everyone came laden down with all manner of beers and whiskeys and a local restaurant served up a delivery of fantastic nosebag, lovely tender pulled pork, steak sambos, piri-piri chicken and a variety of interesting sides.

Having never been particularly good at poker, my wallet was empty by around midnight and we all retreated to bed around 3am, full of the dinner leftovers and probably 20 beers and chasers.

I had a hot sleep and woke up with the kidneys throbbing, so began to get the water into me while one kind laddo powered up the DeLonghi and began making morning coffees.

Around Midday we packed the cars and aimed them for Dublin once again, but I was out of sorts because the bowel hadn't evacuated and was struggling after the unfamiliar assault.

En route home, the current Mrs Lar phoned and asked me to pick up a few trimmings for the roast, so I pulled in at the Tesco hypermarché and grabbed another coffee to keep me upright.

Just as I reached the top of the travelator, it felt like my innards all shifted at once and an emergency situation was suddenly in play.

I tossed my shopping basket behind a rack of children's winter coats in the drapery and made for the Toilets only to find the dreaded cleaning trolley outside the Gents WC. There was nothing for it but to retreat to the Handicapped unit by the entrance and not a moment too soon I slammed the heavy door and yanked the long handled clamp into place with one hand while undoing my heavy leather belt with the other.

The cheeks hit the elevated seat unit above the pan in the nick of time and a noisy and uncooperative mix of all the densities erupted at once, threatening to wash away organs and all.

In the end it was all over quickly, but the damage was extensive and the atmosphere highly malodorous.

By then I had a slight headache and the jitters from a combination of dehydration and excessive caffeine, so I made a cursory effort to mop up the midden from under and around the elevated seat and added a few courtesy flushes before scrubbing the paws.

I left the room like the Pink Panther peering around corners and as I made a swift left to retrieve my empty basket from amongst the clothing, I heard a woman on the opposite side of the entrance begin giving her husband serious grief for the smell and getting angrier still when he denied it.

"don't lie to me you disgusting animal", she said, "I know what yours are like and you're an embarrassment".

So, whether he ever hears it or not, I'd like to thank him on the double, for both taking the bullet and for sparing me the same íde béal that I would got in my own home, had I not safely pitted en route.

Oooooh……. Bad experience.

Great Post. Have used the handicapped facilities on many the occasions, but always and only when it is an emergency and the packed stools render the body with a considerable handicap that defacto warrants the use of the specially allocated facilities.

I'll agree, the higher seating position can throw off the form and create a less than favorable circumstances if you're aiming to score a 10, but none the less, we professionals will make do with what we are presented with.

Always a treat to be in the posh spots that have an emergency pull cord that can be used call in assistance if the situation gets out of control. Haven't got to that point yet.

Tip for you pal, if the pot is a bit high, lift the lid and as they say ‘ blow it from the clean’ bit cold on the cheeks but

better manifold pressure.

Failing that it’s feet up on the sides of the bowl and blow from the squat.

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Nevin Parsnipp

Jeeze..what's with the German Superettes these days. was trying to get a look at the glue guns in the center aisle of one of the well known Germans the other day.

View completely blocked by a fcuckin shoal of auld kernts around the chainsaws...luckily has just injested a generous portion nachos and chilli sauce and was ready to "share the love" as it were .

Sidled up behind the auld fcuckers amd discharged a full load of really foul ar$e gass....took a while for the bang to get thru the masks but the result was excellent.

They dispersed in all direction muttering about "something rotten" "complain to the manager" yada yada.

I had just a little smile to mysell.......thought "good ar$e" and perused the goods at leisure....

Good strategy Nevin, however you were lucky one of them didn’t ‘trump’ you with a pre-emptive ‘strike’

Friend of mine was at the Eastern Europe Food section when a gang of Polish builders appeared.

Shoaled around area an one lad let off low heavy rasper that nearly shriveled the meat on the shelves.

cue loads of laughter and the bang was like a badly cooked plate of mackerel left in the hot press for a day or two.

Had a very large bet on the outcome of the Galway club hurling championship this year, and made my way down there last weekend to soak up the atmosphere and see if my hunch was correct.

Started off in Loughrea on Saturday where I downed a half dozen pints of porter after the bacon and cabbage. Then over to Josie Harte's in Gort for another 4. Ended up in the Yeats Lodge in Peterswell where I must have had 6-8 more.

Woke up with a head on me like a boiled turnip the next morning, and I was letting off some savage farts in the car as I was being driven into Galway by a less than impressed cousin of mine. Arrived into Pearse Stadium where I was shocked to discover no Supermacs catering van. Seriously struggling, so decided I'd get a cup of coffee. Huge mistake. Was only 5 sips in when I started getting crippling cramps down in the engine room. Ditched the rest of it in the nearest bin, and ran into the bogs under the main stand.

Nasty. Ice cold seat (marginally better than a warm seat), a faint hum from the previous occupant, and no lock on the door so had to do the old foot against the door maneuver. Unloaded a voluminous quantity of watery fudge all over the pan, and had to use terrible damp 2-ply paper in an attempt to make things right with the world. Very weak flush, and ice cold water to wash the paws. Not good.

Was in a very bad mood for the first half, and even then I couldn't really enjoy the moment when Thomas's started to pull away in the 2nd. Was even a bit hesitant as I rose to my feet at the final whistle as there was always the risk of a delayed 'follow through'. In fairness I cheered up as I realised the chamber was clear; the Toms had gone 4-in-a-row, and some 'risk analyst' in Betfair was due a right bollocking on Monday morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,016 ✭✭✭Slideways

Had a wild bit of pressure on the rusty bullet wound when out for a spin on my bike.

got home, ripped off the Lycra and figured I had about 60 secs to spare so stood on the new fangled Garmin weight scales. It does the works..

jumped off and whoosh, enormous load deposited. It was all seasons in one day kind of ****. Started off with some silly string then turned girthy and finished with some fizz and watery bubbles.

Anyway, after an extensive and time consuming clean up I had a post evacuation weigh in. 850g and no piss was released. That’s nearly 1.5% body weight in one sitting. Feel lighter on me feet after and maybe a bit traumatised

Moderate sized evacuation this morning in the communal office toilet. What it lacked in volume it made up in other ways. Did not disappoint

Absolutely rancid stank off it. Might be the half kg of mixed Berries and Greek yoghurt I had last night.

Had to leave there quick before got ID'd at the scene so, I did the deed and Out the door rapid and turned the "Out of service cleaning in progress" sign on the door just in case some gombeen with a blocked nose or covid couldn't smell the waft of shite from down the hall and stumbled into the life threatening stank

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

howling at this thread

sitting in the office now and feeling the bowels acting up after Domino's last night , its pushing and pushing and i'm holding off till i get a few % charged on the phone , but by jasus its gonna hurt i feel and stink , its a communal jax also so

savage looking bird in the next office went in there yesterday and i walked by her as she exited the jax and my i nearly threw up at the stink of it , won't look at her the same way again

on a side note : why do feckers who use communal toilets leave the door closed after detonation ? as soon as you open the door it stinks , least leave the door open so others can enjoy it 🤑

• Advertisement

Was feeling a bit nervous before an important presentation recently.....arsked to use the facilities....popped into a very well appointed trap and before I had time prime the firing mechanism properly had an explosive evac of sour "scatter" ....luckily the breeks was down and undamaged but there was serious "render" to the backboard.

No time to clean due to time presure so exited trap gingerly only to find a dude preening himsel in front of the mirror and looking as if he was waiting to enter the trap....

Headed for the meetin room where a smartly dressed beour with good jugs told the Mr....... will be along shortly.

Who walks in but the dude from the toilet...."I think we have met" was his opening remark...?

We didn't get the business.........

Never ‘blow’ before a stressful situation Nevin.

The sphinct gets very tight and tense and the slightest thing, like even bending down can ‘set off’ the firing pin.

Lad I knew was best man at a wedding and was a bit nervous about the speech, went to the traps beforehand to evacuate.

Unfortunately before he got the breeks down, she ‘blew’ a violent scutthery load all over the trap, hired suit was badly damaged.

Had borrow a pair of golf pull-ups and sneak in to make the speech.

Hired suit was a write off…..

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭You the man

Bad dose of the 'scuts' doing the rounds here lads and lassies.

A horrendous sentence was handed down to me o'r the weekend.

More liquid exiting at the back than the front is never a good sign. Feeling drained and easily irritated now today..

Think I'll need to swallow bisto and some cornflour today to 'thicken the dung' so to speak..

Bunted out a thick slugg of greasy midden this morn....was perplexed by the unusual "bang" and it took some up close and personal sniffing to ascertain the reason.

Forgot the the previous evening had injested some serious beer ..and a large sac of trail mix .

The evidence was clear in the dung baton which was nicely studded with nuts and raisins.....

Savage bang though.....

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Hego Damask

Just piped out my first Yule load this morning, after a feed of Xmas pud and trifle last night.

Slipped out like a Zambezi croc. so she did, and lay semi-submerged till dispatched.

Left the badge clean as a newly minted Two Euro coin.

If only they were all as fuss free…

I was on a few days holidays this week and ticked a good few pre-Christmas jobs (no pun intended) off the list on Monday, so decided I would chance a driveby shootup in the auld mass vaccination centre on the way home.

Earlier on in the day I had been attending to the various family graves in cemeteries around the place, and had been keeping myself warm with several takeaway black coffees.

And so it was that I was sitting in the recovery area of the VC when the belly suddenly cramped and the contents dropped a level, which is never a great sign.

I paused as I left the centre, deciding whether I would make it home, or have to inflict the damage on the bathrooms of the wonderful corps of volunteers, but it being the season of goodwill, I decided to chance it.

Unfortunately, the bowel was not playing ball with the strategy and it was no sooner than I hung a luey out the gate of the venue, that I realised making it home would be an impossibility.

And then, it was as if Jesus himself was rewarding me for my earlier generosity, when the festive coloured banner of a Circle K hoved into view.

I abandoned Black Bess sideways across a couple of handicapped spaces and dashed in to the convenience store area, just barely remembering to don a mask.

But then, so near and yet so far, the goddammed toilet foyer had a coded door on it. The situation was getting desperate and the mongo in the adjoining frozen yoghurt concession (or whatever catchpenny shytebox it was) indicated sullenly that I would have to approach the attractive girls behind the main till. I say attractive, but of course they had masks on, however the bodies were bangin, so I'll give them my backing.

Anyhoo, Girl #1 did not provide a code but told me to return to the door and she would open it. She did however dither as she dealt with another customer and so I aimed a look into the CCTV camera that would kill her ancestors all over again and she complied.

A quick scan of the options revealed a typical suite, a gents, a ladies and a handicapped WC cum baby changing area. Of course I opted for the latter as I'm fond of my light and space when evicting a lodger, but, foiled again, it required a key.

There was nothing for it, I dashed into the empty Gents to be greeted by four pissoirs and horror of horrors, just one trap.

I know you all know what that means and yes, it was in an awful condition, with dried midden up the back rim and over the edge of the back. Added to that there was wads of paper already in the bowl, so I had to make a split second decision not to flush lest it block and flood and I be left without any options save the Ladies traps.

And so it was, with just one girding of the loins that a snake of many colours swirled silently into the wadded pan followed by a rain of coffee made and like all good tales, the climax was swift and it was devastating.

I didn't dare stay long for fear of being caught red-handed and almost absent mindedly flushed, only to be caught out by my earlier concern. I held my breath as the water rose in the flooded porcelain and my freshly birthed eel rotated impeccably in the swirling flood, but stopped just short of disaster. It did not however recede. Oh well, its their fault for not keeping on top of the cleansing routine.

Happy Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,499 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Was actually woken up this morning by last nights pizza demanding to be released, not a good feeling at all, especially when under time pressure to get going.

First load at home was not pleasent, dry and hard and farty and very unsatisfying. But couldn't sit there all morning working through it, had to be out to go teach a gym class and drop the wife at work.

Nothing for it but a large takeaway coffee I thought, get everything flowing and hopefully get sorted before the class less unpleasantness occur.

Thankfully dropping the wife off meant I had a good half hour for the coffee to do its magic and the second load was delivered at the gym before anyone even turned up, no need to hide any evidence of this one. Not a pleasent experience this one either, but at lest some liquid to help ease everything out and a good fan in to vent the foulness.

Was very cagey about it all morning but the by the time the class rolled round was in great shape, even took part and sweated the rest of last nights excess out. Can't beat the ole coffee for getting all systems going in the morning!

Fair play to Auntie Jo !

On an unexpected visit to Chez Parsnip ...had occasion to request use of the facilities.

Headed for the downstairs privvy ....unaware that mine host had unloaded a thick rope of porther sh1te there 30 mins earlier.

Came back very quickly and left somewhat peremptorily we comcluded....even passed up on the generous wedge of her favourite choccy fudge cake and glass of elderberry wine we had ready for her .

What the fcuck caused that hasty exit ?

Mrs P opined that she reached the privvy door and was assailed by a wall of sour stench and declined to enter ...which I had to comclude was the most likely reason.

Ah well...that's women for ye...fair play to her for not sayin owt though.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Sgt Hartman

I've had three dumps already this morning although I only had a light breakfast of tea, toast, orange juice and blueberries. I think it's more to do with the spicy Karahi chicken curry I made yesterday eve though. I'm being purged today because of it 🤢

Advertisement