Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

biker forum

Options
  • 26-11-2021 10:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭

Hi, It seems impossible to re-register on biker.ie - from the message I got they did a clean out of logins for GDPR which is fine and I typically only used to login around this time of year as I usually do charity runs.

However I've tried to re-register to have access to the posts on these charity runs but no registration button. only the sign in button ???

I cleared the cache, I've checked their FAQ but still no registration button in sight ?!?

I'm looking for information on the usual Xmas toy run for Children hospital in Tallaght and big Women refuge centre Xmas run... really don't know what's going on with covid ramping up... are they on or off ... Any help on accessing biker.ie and these runs would be much appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,986 ✭✭✭gipi

If you're on Facebook, you'll find the info on the runs there. The Irish Motorcycle Association (MAG Ireland) try to advertise as many as they can on their page

https://www.facebook.com/motorcycling.ie/

As far as I know, the Tallaght run hasn't been announced yet

The Women's Refuge Run from HD to the Summit Inn is on 19th Dec. Pressies being accepted at HD now.

As for biker - I can't answer your question, sorry!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭BronsonTB

I think Biker is closed to new registrations & they did a clear out of inactive users so they can't use the site either.

Old link here but maybe posters that are still active members can advise.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/comment/2778352#Comment_2778352

www.sligowhiplash.com - 3rd & 4th Aug '24 (Tickets on sale now!)

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Slaacer

Brill thx. Do you know what time we'll be leaving HD in the morning?

Re biker.ie forum, yeah it's frustrating cos they say to check their FAQ as I logged in and it says to register but there is no register button so the com is confusing...🤔😥

Here ya go

@Slaacer I have just seen an update on Facebook regarding the toy run.

Due to the high Coronavirus numbers, the run has been cancelled. Toys and other goods can be left with HD and they will be delivered, just not with 150 bikes behind the vans!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭MSVforever

That's a bummer. Was looking forward to that run :(

• Registered Users Posts: 39,611 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Biker.ie disappeared up its own exhaust pipe in a tragic black hole accident, brought about by admin and clique density.

Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Slaacer

Oh no... well I'll drop my loot over the HD but that is disappointing... yet kinda understandable...

However no I didn't see it... just my one comment from that post - ur sure?

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Melted

bunch of wierdos on that biker.ie site. I would not waste your time!

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭SamStonesArm

It went crap years ago . I used to post on it all the time then got bored of it so got myself banned. Got bored of this place aswell and buggered off but I got banned on reddit so came back here with my tail between my legs hahaha .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭SamStonesArm

Irishbikerforum was fair decent at one stage. Seems to be gone now though. The lads here will be delighted to have me back haha.

(Hello from Seanybiker)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,296 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Ah, seanybiker, banned from reddit lol? Think I saw your username pop up over there. Still riding bikes without gloves?

Wow, only just found out about biker. Probably explains the way the site closed. Fair play to chopper for her choice and hopefully she's happy in her new life. Probably a tough change to make in the bike world.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭GalwayMan74

Haven't been on biker.ie in years (thankfully)

Did Chopper finally make the full transition ?

Yeah, looks like it. Even saved a person from drowning after transition. I won't post the article as it might be doxxing

Advertisement