Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 22 Ultimate Team discussion thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,838 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Their twitter says the promo is based on "some of the most successful transfers in recent football history" so what the fcuk is Atal doing there, they just throw him into every promo ffs

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Yes, there is a flash SBC every two hours by the looks of it too.

• Administrators Posts: 54,071 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

The Ben Yedder card, I can tell already he's going to be really annoying. His gold card is a pain in the gowl.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

Bought it finally. Christ I wish I hadn't. Tried 2 games of Rivals. Been kicked out of both losing connection and then it tells me that I disconnected from the game when I go back in. It's virtually unplayable for me.

I opened 9 75+ packs I had on the app and got 87 Verratti 84, DeGea, 2 83s, and TOTW player and 4 discards.

• Advertisement

Rumours of a Chiellini flashback SBC, might hold whatever I have for that. I want to replace my Koulibaly, FB Chiellini or the SS Skriniar look like the options, but the Skriniar comes down to pure pack luck.

I'd say the Skriniar is the one you want in your Serie A squad!!

Played a third game. Flawless. 5-4 up. Lost connection inside last 3 minutes. Doesnt count again. Wtaf.

Yea I'd love him but EA hates me so I'll never pack him, and I'm sure he'll be expensive enough to buy!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Unfortunately my "challenge" which gave away a penalty wasn't included in the highlights so no clip for you....

But I lost a match where my defender cleared the ball with a diving header, except the animation must end early because he landed on the attacker's leg and next thing I hear the refs whistle. One of those frustrating losses where you just have to laugh at the game 😂

• Advertisement

Is there anyone else who had this connection issue when they got the game? This is shocking. Same setup as last year, had a few issues but not many. I've not managed to complete one game since buying the damn game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

Bought that new 87 Witsel for 25k, looks like a great card.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Just wondering if anybody has conceded goals where your opponent runs to the byeline, runs ball just out of play, but play continues and they cross and score, small gripe i know, but conceded 3 now like that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,838 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

Flashback Benzema SBC

He was literally given a prison sentence this week and EA still can't stop themselves from giving out a French SBC 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭BrentMused

Looks a fantastic card mind, very cheap and has the H/L workrates which are so important for attackers.

Pity it's yet another French card so we'll see him alongside Fekir in every single squad now. 🙄

I finished the Hero SBC, i felt committed to finishing it as i cleared the first squad.

Loads of players and 100k to get that gammy Saudi worth 15k.... **** off EA.

The weird thing is, i had a Donnarumma that i wasnt overly using and sold him to fund the last three players.

Went to play a game and Donnarumma is in goal in my starting team... so they might have stung me on the SBC, but i reap 40k of that back.

The one i sold looked to have contracts while in my squad he needs a contract.

I 100% only had one, shame that didn't happen when i sold Di Natale 😆.

Swapped Di Natale for Ronaldo, Ronaldo is far better(heading option too), he has 26 in 32 games with 8 assists.

Edit: i cant add a contract so its a tease.. when i tried to quick sell it lost connection and he disappeared after.

There’s a moments Deeney 74 SBC that needs a 82 squad.

what am I missing. Why would anyone do a SBC for a 74?

Same for the 85+ that requires a 83 squad and IF.

Seems seriously steep for a player, who'll be worth on average 10k(even if you lucked an 88 that's only min 25k).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

He is now 58k, damn why didnt I buy a few 😂

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,569 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Silver Lounge. They did the same with a Wes Morgan one last year and he was a beast of a CB in that game mode.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 518 ✭✭✭Avon8

Got caught up in the hype and threw 50 quid in for 2 ultimate packs there. An 85 was the highest in each. Maguire was the third best pull overall. Never ever again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,826 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

That’s actually vile, the thoughts of spending €50 on two packs

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

He trivialises the Silver IF objectives each week. I’ll happily do him cause he will absolutely shred silver defences.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

91 physical against the weak silver CBs will be lots of fun

I’ve packed Dybala twice tonight. This show is definitely rigged.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭BrentMused

EA released 600,000 of them in the latest lightning round.

That will give them a total for 15 million quid revenue.

In one lightning round.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Man oh man, I know I said about selling up, but I just noticed not only had Mings dropped to discard, Chilwell and Rice IFs were also winnable at discard as well this evening. So I’ve stocked back up on them. Discard 84 rated English PL IFs are like gold.

now have 100IFs in my trade pile and another thirty in my target pile 🤣

Funny you mention that, ive opened 4 packs and got Simon Kjaer 3 times, thats now 7 times i think since game startes, 6 base, 1 TOTW

Done a few flash sbcs, absolutely nothing apart from Berghuis, TOTW

• Advertisement

Lol the fut22 transfer market ladies and gentlemen. Listed like 10 mins apart.

Advertisement