Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seal Team-US-Pace-CBS (**Spoilers**)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Surely as it's a military doctor who has spotted issues with the scan Jason will be sidelined while there's more checked, bit like when he had issues with his legs a few seasons back.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Heckler

Nah can't see that. He fcked up the entire team. dunno if Boreanaz has other gigs lined up but this looks like his last hoorah with the team. Hope I'm wrong ! Love the show and angel.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I'd prefer if they started rotating some of the principles a bit more, Jason has gone through a big story arc every season from marriage troubles, to seperation, to getting back to dead wife to children growing up to girlfriends to injuries to dealing with dead colleagues, they tried moving him upstairs and that didn't work either, time for him to move on I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,698 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

It really can't and shouldn't end well for Jason now on top of everything else being doxxed this week on jihadi websites must be close to the end of is place on the teams.

Nice set up now for the next storyline with the team in South America on a black ops off the books mission.

They like dropping the fcuks now they are on streaming.

• Advertisement

Max Theriot turned into some beast for this show having only seen him in Bates Motel previously.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

The internet isn’t for everyone

Looks like Bravo is falling apart. Clay just trying to do his best. Should have told Jason at the hospital what happened. If this is the final series of Seal Team can see some unhappy endings. And now with the channel change it could be a lot worse than just the end of a couple of minor characters.

Just because you're paranoid, does not mean they're not out to get you sums up Jason at the end of this weeks episode.

They seem to be enjoying dropping in as many Fcuk's as they can now now they are off Network TV.

Surely trust is a huge thing with the Seals and if someone was regarded as injured by a doctor and a team mate they'd be pulled straight away, not sent on an indefinite mission. Still, nice way to move to the network though with the team on their own working out crap on their own.

• Advertisement

Funny how clay didn’t notice Jason listening in, move two feet away and gossip about Jason lol

Very handy having a window looking down as well, reminded me a lot of an old drama set

Strange episode from Jason's drug taking to Sonny's taking drugs.

If the show is to continue for another series one of the major characters need's to be killed off.

Very strange episode, Sonny going off ranch like that to them just killing people for fun, the gang guys just killing hotel staff is weird. Jason going from suicidal to hippy drinker doesn't make sense. They've all done stuff that should get them kicked off SEAL Team this season, just a good watch.

Good to see Sammy from Southland again but this episode was as bad as the flashback episode.

Not far off from pulling a Fonzie. Slog of an episode.

Sonny and Clay, after being in some high density population area as pinged by Sonnys phone suddenly turn up at the side of the road where Jason and Ray drove to the middle of nowhere to be ? I enjoy Seal Team but gimme a break

Script writers looking at each other thinging we are running out of things for them to say to progress the story.

Then one of them say I've got an idea lets just have them all say fcuk every second word that should do the job.

Ok that was back to a more of action episode.

Lot of fist bumping going on there.

I hope that just because Jason has acknowledged his TBI and the group knows it that its not just going to be pushed to the side.

Lots of hints to Clay becoming Bravo 1. Can't see anyway to progress the series without getting rid of Hayes much as I hate to think it.

The banger of a truck was able to smash tbe pillar like it was a candle

After the tweet by Boreanaz with the blood stained jacket I'm gonna guess he dies in the next episode. No way they are just going to shuffle him off. He's gonna go down fighting leaving the way for Clay.

• Advertisement

They should wrap it up if that’s the case, while clay is a good character he couldn’t lead a duck to water in comparison to Jason Hayes

Whatever the merits of Clay all the signs are there. Comparing what he did to what Jason would have done in the same situation etc.

Just the logical outcome. Whether it can carry on without Boreanaz is another thing. Pure speculation of course !

Oh I know what you’re saying but I am hoping that have clay leading the team off camera, Ray appears to have a better screen presence for a leadeR for a few episodes if the big man does get killed off

• Registered Users Posts: 9,017 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Great season finale especially the last few minutes. Hopefully it doesn't get cancelled

Now that's how you finish a season and double down to have it potentially for a finale also, absolutely brilliant, great to have everyone happy so you don't know who will die, or if all of them will.

Cracking ending to season/series.

The way that ended I’m not expecting it to come back, anyone here think it will be renewed ?

good ending to the series either way

• Registered Users Posts: 9,017 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

I didn’t think it would be back tbh

• Advertisement

Great news but in a way I was hoping that was the end of it, looking forward to it coming back but there'll have to be some fall out to all those RPGs and no support.

Advertisement