Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone deals

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

149 with a new number - 129 switching

BLACK FRIDAY ONLINE EXCLUSIVE OFFER

Switch to Three Prepay today and save €70 when you buy the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 5G, was €199.99 and is now €129.99, exclusively online. Join Three Prepay today as a new customer and save €50, was €199.99 and is now €149.99. Plus, get a FREE Xiaomi Mi Band 6 when you purchase the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 5G this Black Friday online, hurry while stocks last!

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭slimshady007

For anyone looking at the Samsung A32 it's €160 with three when switching v €190 with Vodafone. Website much more reliable too. Not sure if locked but last samsung I got with three was unlocked so I'm hopeful this one will be the same. If not I'll just buy the unlock code online for a tenner.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,577 ✭✭✭bassy

guys just been and got the redmi note 10 5g,i used a eir sim i bought on wednesday and put it in a old phone,so went in to the store and asked me what network i was on i said eir and gave them a made up name etc as im already a vodafone customer,she sent a code to my phone by text and that was it walked away with a nice phone and oh had to do the in store 20 top up,still great value and a nice phone for the price im well happy :)

any way of removing the miui bloatware etc ??.any help on this be great cheers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,041 ✭✭✭✭cena

vodafone told me they are taking lycra via the webchat

• Advertisement

How long does it take to get confirmation that your getting the phone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,100 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Oh glorious day. Went into a store, spoke to a guy in there who was understanding of the god awful online order experience.

Gave me the phone for 69.99 and no top up needed.

What network did you port over and what store?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭cavan4sam

So instore seems to be the way to go... I'll try it some day next week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Pussyhands

What happened to the Lyca mobile? I got a free lyca mobile sim and signed up to vodafone for the 100 euro phone and it worked!

Have vodafone copped onto this?

Yeah they've copped it. Guy in store told me Lyca and 48 are off the cards as Vodafone know customers are just getting dud SIM cards and using the phones as existing Vodafone or other network customers.

I ported an eir SIM.

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭pcadvice

i got the xiaomi redmi note 10 5g in store with same name and address that i had used previously, had to buy and use 20 euro top up. phone unlocked even though two stores told me it is locked to vodafone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭Andrea B.

Redmi note 10 5g appearing as out of stock on their website.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,957 ✭✭✭kirk.

I'm not going to order anything online again

What the best strategy to get a switching deal in a shop . Should I buy an eir sim and use it first ?

Thanks

Eir SIM and do the minimal top up / plan. Think it's €10.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 614 ✭✭✭aido76

I bought a new phone earlier in the year on a 48 sim, tried numerous times online but all failed, went in store and picked up the new phone with no issues but had to pay the E20 top up. I put the vodafone sim in an old phone and gave it to my son to use up, I put my GOMO sim into the new phone and still using it today. Going in store is much easier.

Is there a list of phones available with this offer that are defo unlocked? A friends phone broke and want to buy a new phone, just want to make sure it will be unlocked.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,589 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Ended up going with the three deal as I’m out of country and can’t get into a store.

are three phones unlocked?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭cavan4sam

What's the best of the phones with 100 off at the min, was looking at the redmi but it's back to 50 off... Should I wait another few days for Xmas offers

How do you exit a plan ?

I want the Vodafone SIM for payg add-ons for emergency use

• Advertisement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭carbsy

It was always €100 off.... That's the Redmi 10 you're thinking of.Not the Note 10.

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

You can't. You simply top up by less than the amount necessary to activate the plan you're on.

Best bet is to select the plan with the highest top-up requirement, €30. Then just make sure you never top up by that amount in one go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭beachhead

previous post(maybe a week ago-not less)gives a list of unlocked on the offer.iphones are excluded

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 132 ✭✭AuldDaysul

I got the xaoimi delivered earlier in the thread with no problems, tried again with another eir sim to get the Samsung delivered but it was cancelled. I guess because I used the same eircode for delivery.

Anyway I went instore and got the Samsung with the same eir sim as the order cancelled online.

It was €100 all in, no €20 top up, no name or ID asked for. Oh and the Samsung is unlocked aswell.

Anyone know if Tesco Xiaomi are unlocked ?

Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,843 ✭✭✭shmeee

Got my offer today. I used a lyrca number online

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭djan

Nice one, are the redmi/xiaomi phones locked?

• Advertisement

Advertisement