Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

That little guy sure has the right game plan for today 🙂

Tableside here. Got a week of time off ahead of me that I was effectively strong-armed into by my boss. God knows I need it, I've been running on fumes these last couple of weeks...

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Monday....deskside at the coalface in my work ofifce. Busy but thankfully not hectic.

Very quiet around here for a Monday morning. Many of my colleagues are back working from home this week unless they have classes to teach in the college.

Christmas cards for family and friends were purchased yesterday and hope to post these all off over the next week. Tree and decorations will go up this coming weekend and no earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,896 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

@Mam of 4 and @[Deleted User]

A new series of "the case I can't forget" is starting tonight on rte1 9:30.

The last series was very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,149 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Just woke up, my easy work day yesterday turned into a 16 hour marathon jumping everywhere, got to bed at 7am.

Really can’t decide if I want coffee to wake up or camomile tea to sleep again.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,913 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Thanks PC , will watch that . I can't remember if I watched the first one 🙈

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,158 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Uppa time again, very difficult to leave the bed today.

I think one of the cases was the lady from Naul, who's husband killed her after increasing life insurance, he worked in ptsb st Stephens green . If that case rings bells. The lead detectives work through the case , their methods assumptions etc.

I think they did the scissor sisters too.

In other news I was on the Newbridge website, they have a couple of different westie Christmas decorations. They are very cute. It might be too soon, I don't know.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,158 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ooh westies off I google

Ah Westies are way too cute aren't they? Not too soon at all @Princess Calla , I try focus on the positive, happy memories (not just with the dog!) ☺

Yep , think I remember that now , thank you!

Thanks a mil @Princess Calla , I just presumed it was a repeat, on to record now.

A long busy day today, I'm finishing Wednesday, definitely need a few days off. If I waste my days and don't get most of my Christmas shopping done I will be gutted, could go either way,procrastination is my middle name.

• Advertisement

Yeah I always said when I grew up I'd get a westie and call him Scotty.....I'm original like that. I also wanted a husky but I think it's extremely cruel to keep a big dog breed unless you have a lotta lotta land, which in Dublin postage stamp is as big as it gets.

However as I grew up I realised poopa scooping is not for me at all at all!! I'm princessy like that 🤣

They've been showing the repeat at silly o clock the last couple of weeks.

I just caught the add for it by accident. I think I'd been watching a recording and it finished, rte just happened to be the live station and that add was playing. Strange how things like that happen.

If only the lotto numbers fell into place like that ☺️

In work blinking like an owl.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Eh, is anyone else seeing this ad.. or am I just the chosen one??

To thine own self be true

@Purple Mountain that's hilarious , Princess Calla and my name beneath it, Innocent we are 👼👼👼

😂

Glad i haven't seen those ads haha

I nearly had heart failure there 😂😂

But nope not getting that add!

What's your search history PM 🤭

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Cushtie

In bed. Well, on bed. Came in at 7pm to get something and woke up two hrs later!! Debating whether to stay her or get up for a while.

Tough call, get up could lead to very late night, difficult if you have to be up early.

Clearly searching for surfer Bondi boys 😆

I don't know whether to be flattered or offended...

• Advertisement

The 'never had a partner before' bit gets to me.. Give me all the virgins?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I only have the ads for Easons 👍 You are the chosen one PM 👍😉😄

Not seeing it here either ,I presume it's because I'm not young , Mam won't see it either because she doesn't fit a different requirement. 😂

Lol, I think I would be more fitted to the target market for Easons.

Hah thought it was just me *grabs seat for the incoming show*

My ears were burning , was someone casting aspersions against my good name ??

Yes Duvet , I'm looking at you 😱😱

Oooh here we go.. Wish i got exciting ads.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

And here we go... 🍿🍿

Round One - Fight!!

😇

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Advertisement

And out comes Mo4 from her corner , wooden spoon in hand , it looks like Duvet is in for a battering....

Advertisement