Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,158 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Waves onion rings enthusiastically to catch said batter

• Registered Users Posts: 21,913 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Mo4 needs refreshments , she has smelt the onions , anyone know the number for the nearest chipper?

Duvet has yet to appear in the ring , rumour has it she threw her dressing room keys into a fishbowl ...

PM is incognito in the stands , although I don't think hiding behind the Pampas Grass Fan was the best option..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,158 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Grem timidly pushes onion rings towards Mo4 with broom handle

Mam pushes broom back with garlic sauce for Grem ☺

Now, what's for dessert?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,149 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

What happened to all the onion rings ??

Feck it, I fell asleep and missed all the action,round one to Mam.😄

Struggling to get out of the leaba here, there must be an easier way, anyone getting an ad for some oul fella looking no action??☺️

I want the Wallace and Gromit bed device, abrupt but effective

• Registered Users Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Darn, you're all too late for me. I missed Mam's KO of Duvet Day.

Have a good day. If anyone is looking for me..I'll be with my Australian virginal bride seeker..

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement

Ooh let us know if bondi boy is all that he makes out to be!.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,149 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Dakar is a month away, so can I have them for this weekends F1. Nice bright track all ready.

Looks like a scalectrix track. Wonder what the racing will be like..

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Deskside, working away with reading and marking final year dissertations.

Seems a lot milder today than yesterday. Yoga via Zoom this evening to look forward to! 😊

Grem gots no sleep so cranky now.

That's one rotten miserable night out there . Although I must admit , I normally sleep better when I can hear the wind howling outside. Somehow I bet I've jinxed myself now ☺

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Snails pace

Listening to Christmas Fm and scrolling when I should be asleep

Ah sleep. Needed that.. Now to evaluate pain levels and get tea.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Deskside, home office, working away...

Happy Hump day! 😊

Jupiter I hope you are doing well..

Sat lookin at an open fire 🔥 feckin lovely

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭thomil

No fire here, a fireplace effect on my Nanoleaf panels is the best I can do in my place.

Homeside here, seriously feeling the effects of giving my living room and kitchen a deep clean. I've got sore muscles where I didn't even know I had any muscles...

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

Just saying 😄😄😄😄

Wot, no Alfie extension? I unsubscribe 🤣

Just in the door from a "night out"🙄, a main course, 2 pints and a coffee, I'd have stayed for another but others were driving, gone are the days that I could stay out late and head to work in the morning ffs. Hot water bottle and leaba shortly, my life is over ☺️, old age sucks. Contemplating a night cap.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

• Advertisement

Advertisement