Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A taxi scraped my car. I got a picture of his licence plate. Cant make out taxi company. What to do?

• 25-11-2021 9:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 110 ✭✭

Happened on south circular road around 6pm. It was 100% his fault. I was just driving straight in the outside lane directly behind the car in front. He was on the inside and wanted to move into my lane, he just kept driving closer and closer to my car thinking I would let him out, which I didnt, eventually I stopped as he was gonna collide with me. I could not move my car at all we were so close at this point, so I remained stationary. He moved off and scraped past my car pushing in the front wheel arch of my car a bit.

Apparently the Gardai will not care about this. But the taxi company should pay me the cost of repairing my car.

Is there a way I can find which company this car is registered to? Or find the owner of the car?

Thanks.

Comments

Advertisement