Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer Lingus flight change

• 07-12-2021 5:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,199 ✭✭✭

We were due to fly out this weekend but decided against it and just changed the flights to a later date. I know there are no fees for flight changes but I thought I would have to pay the price difference. I just selected new and more expensive flights and it didn't ask for payment. The rescheduled flights are dearer than the original ones and we only bought the most basic option. Does this mean I can choose any flight regardless of price ?

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,309 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Does your ticket allow for unlimited changes or just one change? Or does it specify? I'd imagine you might be asked for the difference at some point like check in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,199 ✭✭✭jos28

Unlimited changes up to Sep 2022 but I thought it would ask for payment at time of changing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,027 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

It could be that they will amend the charge already authorised on your card for the flight. Check your card statement.

Advertisement