Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Superman & Lois - The CW - US Pace - (**Spoilers**)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60,559 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

This just started on primetime Saturday night on BBC 1.

Thanks for the heads up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭FFVII

Don't bother with it. Good start but goes to sh1te.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,476 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,378 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

I'd not have said it nosedives. Quite the opposite really; the Big Bad got a tiny bit tedious but overall thought the season came to a great ending.

Overall, the show instantly became the standout CW superhero show in terms of script, production and performance.

• Advertisement

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,378 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

A bit flat but season 1 has me locked in. TBH the trailer looks like it's built from only an episode or two, they may still be filming.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,043 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Teen Wolf reunion! Derek and Peter.

It's back

Looks like Doomsday is the big bad this season along with the US government.

I know it's the CW so the teen melodrama goes hand in hand however it's going to get boring very quickly, Hopefully with the CW up for sale this will move to HBO Max and become a bit less melodrama.

Jonathan and Jordan are 15 that means they were 14 last season for some reason I thought the brothers were closer to 16/17 last season.

• Advertisement

Yeah I thought they were older as well. To be expected when they obviously look older.

I'd be surprised if Natalie settles in quickly living with someone who looks like her mother and her mother's killer.

So which of the boys will be interested in Natalie?

As for the adults, that Anderson guy is a real d!ck. I know he's just doing his job.

Was that Doomsday? Maybe in a suit? Wonder why Clark hasn't tried to find the cause of the earthquakes. And not sure if that's what was causing problems with his powers.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,979 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Regarding that last scene, it could be Doomsday but they could pull a twist like last season where they it made it look like John Henry was a Luthor for a few episodes. If it is Doomsday hopefully he looks similar to how he looked in Krypton Season 2, that was alot better version than Smallville or even Batman vs Superman

Since Supergirl did have Superman villains, I just googled and seems it was mentioned at one point that Superman fought Doomsday before.

Though I guess that could've changed with Crisis. Or this is him coming back.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,979 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Or maybe they go with Rogol Zaar, he was introduced in the comics back in 2011 and was responsible for destroying Krypton. Honestly I'd rather they go for someone lesser known and who has not been portrayed in live action yet.

Meant to say as well that if there's anyone that needs to have the talk, it's Clark with Jordan since they know getting worked up can trigger his powers.

So while in Smallville, Lois talks about a cult led by someone named Ally Alston? Coincidence or really a dig at Allison Mack? I know there was an Alexander Alston in the comics.

Great episode - nice deflection with Doomsday

Nicely done indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,509 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Good episode and decent season so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭larchielads

Im assuming the previous posters before have seen episode 3 and i think its bizare that people still think its doomsday also considering that general lane said that theres a bizarre version of superman flyin around.

And for those of you who still havent got it, its Bizarro not doomsday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭Brief_Lives

When is the next episode being released. apologies if question previously asked/answered

Absolutely dire sh1te....christ almighty worse than S1....

Elizabeth Henstridge directed tomorrows episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,006 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

I have to say that I really struggled to get through season 1 of this. There was a lot of rubbish in it and just drama that was not needed as well as the acting was terrible but season two has been so much better.

Still some parts I think were overdone like Jordans gfs family falling apart. Give the man a break it was two years ago ffs. If he was doing it now OK but he is not.

When is season three out? I can not wait to be able to watch it the same time as everyone else in here.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Season 2 is still going with episode 10 airing in the US on the 26th.

aaah, bizarro stuff was rubbish, lanas election, xcrytonite, aaaah, I'd write far better myself

Ms

Awe OK very good. I see it know 16 episodes in season 2.

I still have episode 9 to watch ye.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Ms

Just watched episode 9. I must say that was really good with lots going on. Still a lot of nonsense to do like Lois not wanting Jordan to be a hero and Nat and her Dad. But good overall. I like the way Superman barely featured in it. Next episode should be interesting.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Advertisement
Advertisement