Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 22 Ultimate Team discussion thread

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Uh oh, Vinny Jr won the LaLiga POTM.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,838 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

I really hope we get Daily Player SBCs again for this promo but it's not looking likely.

Horrible how backwards we're going with the December promo, we've already gone from 3 Player SBCs per day, to 2, to 1, and now potentially just to the typical promo 2-3 per week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,160 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

Oh been meaning to ask, how does it happen in rivals that you end up playing in different stadiums? there must be a spot in hell for whoever foists anfield on you with the shadows on the far side touchline.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭BrentMused

• Advertisement

They haven't added any of the fodder packs (25x83+ etc) so that's worrying

Vinny is out 87 rated card. Seems expensive but he's going to be so good!!

1x83 with IF

1x84 with IF

1x85 with IF

1x86

1x86 with IF

1x87

1x88 with IF

I know he's 5/4 instead of 4/3 but the fact that these two cards are almost the same price is crazy to me

I have his 85(red pick) and he's on the bench now.

Might have tried him at a striker but his composure was too low.

122 games, 17G and 19A.

Having said that my wingers just generally don't hit the numbers they should and are usually low(Salah was the same, ditto FB Mahrez)... so i don't get any extra benefit using a Vinicius over the 83 Dembele.

If he was tradeable I'd sell him as he doesn't fit in since i removed Fekir/Mendy.

I'm not pumping anything into another winger be it SBC or purchase.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I'm saving my fodder for Keane.

Tbh, I find I'm just venturing more and more towards a "United P&P" team to keep me a little emotionally invested in the game. Sold up mabppe and Ronaldo, and am spending the week playing FFXIV, but hoping to save enough to get that special Ronaldo from the last promo when I come back. Used him in Drafts and he was insane.

• Advertisement

if you asked 100 fifa players which card they would pick at the same price id guess 80% would take vini

New promo has 2 versions of every card with what are supposed to be big stat differences to actually make choices mean something, but then the current Objective card is just this, you won't even notice these stats in-game 😂

Like imagine this was the choice instead, the two cards would actually play entirely different

Pretty underwhelming promo imo

The usual suspects too, this is Rashford's 4th time in 6 years being in the Christmas Promo

Adama and Mbabu getting one of their dozen yearly cards again too

Aaaaand the entire promo team has been removed from packs, probably because they forgot to upgrade SM/WF like they said they would

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

3 squads for Pulisic, thanks EA but i'll keep my 88ovr Sterling that cost 0

I was waiting on Joe Gomez, no sign of him yet

Edit: he's in Packs, along with Traore, of course they are.

Probably while I was opening the packs I saved

Its so boring.

Even as a United fan, it's always the same few cards. I'm trying to build a draft of a United team this evening, and there's loads of options up front. Would it kill them to give us, say, a Luke Shaw promo card? Or a Maguire with useable speed? Or Lindelof?

Nope, always Rashford for Xmas lol

Same as a Liverpool fan, it's Joe Gomez every year, like at the very least choose Matip for once lol

Thinking of building this over the next few weeks, for a laugh. Full backs are a disaster though, in comparison to the rest of the team...

• Advertisement

Jesus, I just packed Jesus! He’s not tradeable though. There goes my let’s play with the fun players idea 😂

• Administrators Posts: 54,071 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Why is it taking so long for them to upgrade De Ligt and Politano?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 518 ✭✭✭Avon8

The new one that costs 1.5 mil?? Wow some pull. I actually don't know how he costs that much but players more experienced than me have clearly decided he's amazing! One to turn the team upside down for

Just had a very enjoyable weekend league, played a couple of games then decided sod it and started giving them away, but along the way some people got there before me. Took 30 min and got the second from lowest rewards which were pretty decent.

Shame on the people that quit out of games without scoring an og or giving you the opportunity to score one.

Had a few of those players who pretend like they're going to give you a win but boot it out for a corner instead and then quit. I hope their next shite is a hedgehog. 😙

Just looked at that latest promo.

1 Serie A card and it's useless.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Pretty much on the verge of elite division now. 1 win needed but I cba with that sweat so just gave up a few games there to reset. Milestone rewards are far better too for div 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Upgrades are out for the RTTK’s

That Bernardo Silva is such a beast of a player, one of my faves this year

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭BrentMused

Vidal, De Ligt and Politano all getting upgrades for me.

Vidal only 2 pace off joining the Gullit Gang (which is having every base stat in the 80's).

I was all set to upgrade De Ligt to Signature Signing Skriniar and Politano to TOTGS Chiesa, but they're at least equally as good now if not better with the upgrades so there's no point.

Such a shame about Tonali but I'll probably replace him with this baby Vieira SBC that's coming anyway.

• Advertisement

I have a draft token, is single player or online draft better?

Advertisement