Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

App doesn't work on my phone

Options
  • 19-11-2021 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, I have just opened a account and I tried access by app but I couldn't, I just receive the message error to contact the bank. When I try see my account by pc I can't too. What I suppose to do? I have a Iphone 7 plus.

thanks Vanessa

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Hi Vanessa,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

The app would be compatible with iOS 12 and above. Once your phone has this software, the app should work for you. If your phone is compatible, can we ask what error message is appearing when you attempt to log in?

Thanks, Aisling

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Trealach

Bank of Ireland have changed its "log-in" arrangement when you log in on a computer. It doesn't make sense and if you get the new procedure wrong it will lock you out. The Banking 365 facility operates Mon to Fri between 9 and 5. After that one cannot use on line banking. This is very awkward and inconvenient. Anybody experience this problem?

Trealach

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Hi There,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

In order to log into the desktop version of Banking 365 online it would be necessary to use your Mobile Device to approve the log in. Can we ask if you are registered on the Mobile App?

Thanks, Aisling

Advertisement