Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 22 Ultimate Team discussion thread

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

RTTK Gravenbach 😲 10 chem, basic chemistry....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Is there a something going on regarding dribbling, played 3 games this morning, opponents didnt even try to pass the ball, got the ball to their paciest player and just dribbled, twisting and turning, turning and twisting, my players were struggling to keep pace, slow and sluggish, jockey was a disaster

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,160 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

I'm selling up to get him and de ligt into a team have them both untradeable

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Online 100% even when you win the offline one the rewards are shocking. Going out in the first round of the online will give you better rewards.

• Administrators Posts: 54,071 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Need 1 win from 2 games to finish rank 3 in weekend league. Will be a decent turnaround from a pathetic start.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭doc holliday

Finished 12 - 4 in weekend league, and for the first time in ages the rewards were not awful.

Red picks - Henderson 86 and Bastoni 86 and some 81 rated

Totw pack - Coman 87 and 2 discards

Jumbo Rare - Trent 87

Mega - muck

If I was aiming towards a full United team I'd find it hard to look past icons. Something like this would be fun

Not cheap but something to aim for

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭BrentMused

That guy is always spot on with the leaks.

Reckons it's coming on Monday.

Silver Eredivise looks the best shout for combining, but prices are flying up already.

On a side note I used to be all for the leaks but it's getting a bit annoying now knowing what's coming up to 7 days in advance at times.

If true it looks like only 1 combo will be possible, meaning more squad battles 🤮

Having Brazilian and Argentinian squads when there's already objectives for Brazilian and Argentinian squads is funny...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,712 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Couldn't be any less interested in playing squad battles

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

I think the rewards in online are better but I imagine its as sweaty as the playoffs for FUT Champs 😪

• Registered Users Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭dmigsy

Yeah, I refuse to play any of them. They're fcuking tedious.

Had a lad celebrate when I was giving him a win. Nope, not in my watch!! He went 3-0 up then I went on to win 5-3. I’m really salty at times 😂

I played against an utter bellend today who from minute 10 passed it along his defence and was super, super conservative. Like just passed sideways constantly. Doing skill moves with his CB in space.

he scored in the 89th min after I made a mistake and celebrated like mad, then messaged me after saying he was too good for me.

So many toxic people in this game.

What a c0ck

Although you have to remember he is probably 12.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭Bunny Colvin

Just done my second FUT premium upgrade and got Red Mane.

Kimpembe is such a stain in this game.

1 on 1, his Kimpembe takes me down from behind on the penalty spot, no red card.

My Chiellini takes out his attacker at the edge of the centre circle, sent off.

fck off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Just won a WL match on pens, my opponent finished the match with 123 tackles 😳

Edit: just looked at his team stats, Lacroix 25 tackles, Kimpembe 23, Kante 16, Nkunku 18

I wish they’d do more objectives like that Everton and Tagliafico ones. No rating limit, but limits in other ways.

have had a blast with the Brazilian teams, especially getting to use OTW Talisca again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,455 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Just had my first truly toxic experience of the year there, I was in stitches laughing by the end of it.

He took a 2-0 lead and got a few corners and crossed them in, so id move my keeper a bit to give myself a chance of a quick counter with the throw after catching one. I got a goal back anyway so it’s very much game on. He gets another corner and next thing he sends me abuse calling me toxic for moving the keeper, so naturally I do it again. Cech catches it, launches it downfield and after a bit of back and forth I get the equaliser. He kicks off and proceeds to hold the ball in his six yard box trying to goad me into a press. The game is level so I just let him have it and it goes to halftime. After the break, he’s trying to do the same but I stay patient and win the ball back eventually, win a penalty and then score it. At this point, he pauses and send the first of many “GET A LIFE” jabs at me. So being the lovely fella I am, I do the exact same thing to him and knock the ball around my defence, and he absolutely loses his s**t, this goes on the entire half. Division 1 but doesn’t even know that Team Press is a thing, and he starts charging his keeper up the pitch, so naturally I go down the other end but as soon as I’m through on goal, lob pass all the way back and more of the same. The hypocrisy of his messages completely lost on him the whole time, which he’s been sending all the way through this presumably on his phone.

This was just a normal Divison 1 rivals game btw, I didn’t bother with the Weekend League this time because of the weak TOTW.

He was a Bohs fan too, but I won’t hold that against the rest of them/ye (I’m sure there’s at least one or two here 🙂)

It turned out to be an enjoyable experience in the end, and I got the win of course. Just going to attach these for yer enjoyment:

Reported as well so that’s one less toxic c**t online for the next week assuming he gets banned. Community service at its finest. Just got the confirmation that my report was successful as I was typing this out. 😁

If I can figure out how to upload the entire game, I’ll post it here tomorrow if anyone wants a laugh. 😂

Jaysus, this game brings out the best people 🤣. As one of the bohs fans here, I can only say he's not typical

• Registered Users Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭dmigsy

Scraped rank 2 again. Had to win my last three to get over the line so was good to have something to play for. Usual rubbish in rewards. It's just a grind for 100k+ worth of tradeable fodder every week. Not a single gifted win this week too.

Which versions of Tagliafico and Everton are you guys going for?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,569 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Yeah it's infuriating. The very fact they are special cards means they can go outside the norm and give it to players that don't have a gold card that's meta. Like that Milestone Trossard from the League Objectives back in FUT20 was unbelievable craic to play with, he was like Hazard on steroids. Instead of Rashford, Traore and Gomez it wouldn't be that hard to do Eze, Torres and Zouma and least have some form of variety.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Will top rated players decay in value from here on?

If I concentrate on some of the new player objs then I won't actually play my most expensive players for a bit so I'm thinking about selling up Mbappe now and buying back sometime over xmas. Can't remember the general pricing trend for years gone by and if there's another spike between now and then to come.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

First game of the day, I go 1-0 down and the fella starts passing it round the back and spreading it across the pitch to either wing. Turned the game off after that, I’ll come back again later.

Red picks:

Schick

Grifo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

I would be interested in knowing this too as I just used a loan Mbappe for 10 games and I now want him in my team badly!

I am about 100k short but happy to wait if there is a history of big players dropping in value in the next few weeks leading up to Xmas.

• Advertisement

Can you look at the prices for fifa 21 on futbin on a graph ? Presume the top gold cards drop at Toty anyway

Advertisement