Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW17 Captains poll

• 13-12-2021 12:54am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,382 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Salah.

GW17 Captains poll 52 votes

Salah(NEW)
    94% 49 votes
    Other - mention in thread
    5% 3 votes

Comments

Heavily considering triple captaining Mané.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,290 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Auto captain Salah.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,009 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Considering TAA.

Will be the 3rd time to go against Salah and the other 2 times I went against him, he scored 24 & 15 while my captain scored 3 & 2.

3rd time lucky?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,009 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Just looking at the COVID situation affecting games.

Man Utd reported cases on Saturday evening, Monday night the Tuesday game gets called off.

Should we assume the turnaround time is 3 days for reporting of cases to game postponements?

Should we be ok for Thursday games going ahead, as long as no reported cases today with other teams?

Don't want to have a C or VC in a game today at the deadline, only for the game to be called off after the deadline.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭BackforFPL

Good thinking. Might switch my VC to Bernardo just in case the Liverpool gets hit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,782 ✭✭✭I see sheep

Mane is due a big game! Going for him

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭Ros1234

Good point Fitz, I have Bilva VC this week (Salah C playing Thursday), and with the City game on tonight, it's probably a safer tactic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭thefallingman

gone with the prophet, picking a playing vc could be important if covid suddenly attacks the liverpool players

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,470 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Thoughts on Salah (TC)

I ended up triple captaining him.

Was veryyyy close to going Mané TC

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭crushproof

I was messing around this evening and made Jota captain, even though I knew I'd be switching back to Mo. Low and behold stuck on a work call and missed the deadline. No idea if I saved that Jota captain choice or not. Hurry up and update the website!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,470 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Advertisement