Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to Buy (including discount codes) & other links

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,424 ✭✭✭corkie

Tickityboo wrote: »

Good option but external batteries?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭johndoe99

anyone know of any reputable Irish websites that stock "Double Drip - Lemon Lime Tangerine Ice"

I normally use irishejuicedirect, but they have been out of it since the start of the lock-down. I have been making my own generic for several months and am fed up with the flavor at this stage.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

corkie wrote: »
    Good option but external batteries?

No offence, but I'd look to ANYONE else other than that moron, he's slammed many a decent device, has oft admitted that he's only in the review game for the money and is painful to listen to.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,424 ✭✭✭corkie

^^^ @Thecageyone

Replying to 3 Month Old post ????.
    Well aware that some people don't like him.
    Just used it as convenient link (example), when creating the post.

Edit: - And @Guffy has probably long since sourced a mod.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

corkie wrote: »
    ^^^ @Thecageyone

Replying to 3 Month Old post ????.
    Well aware that some people don't like him.
    Just used it as convenient link (example), when creating the post.

Edit: - And @Guffy has probably long since sourced a mod.

Didn't notice the date, I know , I know ... people like different things, just everytime I see him I want to punch something lol, no offence to yourself in any way

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

Any good stores in NI for hardware ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭1man3letters

I'm trying to search down a dovpo dual with the new door

(can tell it's the new door from sideview when the pattern stops and it's a solid thick black line at bottom instead of a chuck into a thin line like the old one or looking down on it with battery door open you can see the door part goes more forward with 6 total screws only it down rather than 4 on the old version)

Rather not order straight from dovpo as they in China so be a age waiting

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

Anyone have a spare glass for a Kelpie rta? 

Broke mine earlier and it's a cracking (no pun intended 😁) little rta.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 jenlaura

DarkStar !!

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭deisedav

Lads anyone know where to get 72 my nicotine in Ireland. I used to get it from nic hub in the UK but tried to order yesterday and it wouldn't let me so I emailed the company and they said they don't post to Ireland anymore after some customs issues. Christmas around the corner now and this is some **** show. No way I'm going back to paying 5 euro for 10 ml liquids again. I vape 12mg juice. Any help would be much appreciated thanks.

• Advertisement

The best option that I have been able to find is not an ideal solution . It's buying from NomNomz in N.Ireland, buying their 1lt 70/30 base and then buying their 10ml btls of nic . Like I said , not ideal but it works for me for now .

Thanks. Does the nic come on 72mg by any chance . I think if it's lower you would need too much fluid and water down the juice too much

No, It's not legal for them to sell that anymore . I buy the unflavoured base, add however many 18mg nic shots I need and then add the flavouring .

I'd have to add a fair amount of them to say a 50ml bottle of juice to take it up to 12mg but thanks for the info much appreciated

You'd need about 30mls of 20mg nic or 33mls of 18mg nic to hit a 12mg juice.

Its a pain,Brexit really messed up our access to 72mg nic unfortunately.

There was a site selling 72mg in Poland,their shipping was exorportant but it seemed to be the only EU option. I'll check it out later and post a link if I find it

• Registered Users Posts: 8,019 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Yes a poster mentioned it here. I'm running low on 72mg nic myself so will probably try an order from Hiliq in January. Fairly pricey but seems like if I want to vape 12mg I've no other choice.

It appears that site also does 200mg nic, you only need 3.19ml into a 50ml to bring it 12mg. Would there be much difference doing this instead of 10ml 72mg nic into a 50ml shortfill?

200mg nic,wow I'd like a couple of bottles.

I suppose the only difference would be quantity,200mg might have a stronger throat hit as it's more concentrated.

Their shipping is steep isn't it :( might be worth it for a couple of bottles though,the 10ml bottles are a pain.

Thanks. I wonder would there be any hassle with customs from Poland, those fellas can be a pain

Shouldn't be any Customs issues as they're an EU member state

I suppose you never know with customs but I'd be willing to take a chance. If you get the name of the site would you let me know please bill

• Advertisement

Anyone know where I can buy a good quality 18350 battery, preferably a vapcell. I'm not seeing any kind of 18350 batteries being sold by Irish retailers. I guess it's a bit of niche item these days but I want to try my ehpro 101 in 18350 mode with the pioneer mtl extended tank. It's like a baton in 18650 mode 😅

They don't have flat top in stock, would nipple top work okay in a vape mod?

Had my first ever fasttech order rejected by customs, been ordering stuff for several years now and never had it happen before. It was just a digital thermometer and an RTA. Message I got from An Post was "This item was returned to the sender on the 6th of January. The customs declaration made by the sender was insufficient or invalid according to customs regulations.". Hopefully just a one off where fasttech has messed up and not some new process where they scrutinise packages more closely. I did select to pre-pay EU VAT on fasttech so don't think that was the problem

That's a pain,Customs are beginning to clamp down on a lot now. Really think the Irish vendors are missing out here by not stocking the latest hardware etc. Maybe there's some reason that makes it difficult for them to do that but the Irish vaper is being left behind when it comes to accessing the latest and greatest.

I also think our knowledge base is hurting us, I can find European stockists but the might only have one of the items I'm looking for and I have to find another stockist for something else and then the postage adds up enough to make it nonviable. Surely there must be an equivalent of Ecigone or Naturevape in France or Spain but my Google- Fu is not as strong as it used to be .

A lot of EU sites that I've found are either high end with limited lower priced items or some charge extortionate shipping via DHL. Great service but damn expensive.

Check this one https://www.steam-and-vape.fr/en/commande Extensive selection but shipping is steep.

Steam and Vapes shipping is expensive and so are their prices, they don't have the Qbix in stock but if they did it would be one of the highest prices I have seen it sold for .

• Advertisement

If you find somewhere selling the qbix let us know, I'm looking to get it as well but don't want to risk ordering from UK/non-eu

Advertisement