Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 22 Ultimate Team discussion thread

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

OMG, they actually kept the Weekend League wins part of Icon Swaps 😂

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,838 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

All combinations:

Also beware all the Icon Player Pick options have been reduced from a choice of 3 to a choice of 2 Icons.

Going for Mid Rooney. Had been willing to drop 1m coins on him anyway, so thats perfect for me.

• Advertisement

Tired of Squad Battles after 30 seconds, it's just such a clearly manipulated game mode. Silver CB with 42 Passing vs my David Alaba with 98 Interceptions, standing directly in the passing lane:

Also Mid Rio is available in Swaps but I just can't see how any Icon CBs are worth it this year, average CB pace has gone up year after year but Icons haven't had their stats re-worked since being introduced, so now we've got 88 Rio Ferdinand who barely looks better than cards that cost nothing at all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

gameplay was absolutely awful last 2 weeks....especially when you consider BF2042 just rolled out and the streaming bullshit... guaranteed EA don't expand their servers for any additional game launches.

Now that people realise BF2042 is complete muck and over half the userbase has dropped already on pc, servers are beginning to get back to normal.

My 4321 formation is rocking again and now on the verge of promotion to div 3 with a lot of straight wins this week.

Swaps is a copy/paste of last year from the exact same objectives all the way down to the exact same problems on release. The Friendlies mode required wasn't available for half an hour or so after 6pm (happened last year) and the SBCs currently all expire in 25 days...before we can even earn the second batch of tokens (again, same thing happened last year).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

Done the 84 Player pick, got offered Andre Silva or Fut Versus Ice Pereyra, thought it was decent but he is 12k.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 54,071 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Can you use loan players in the objectives for icon packs?

I want zambrotta

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,712 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Honestly, I've found Elite to be more fun than Div 1. Found players in Div 1 playing a lot more desperately. Kind of like WL being more fun than the qualifiers, people are so desperate to get in they play a horrible style.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

I wonder will there be a special Aguero card after he announced his Retirement today, would be nice!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

To be fair that happens in Rivals and WL to, only exception is Alaba would likely raise his leg to allow the ball go through

These icon objectives are going to be tough. I suspect I'll do the Serie A ones easily enough, but I have feck all decent first-owned players in the other leagues.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 518 ✭✭✭Avon8

Build a bridge pal. Have you a better way to describe the typical dicks we all encounter? Serves a clear purpose everyone understands

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,826 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Ok ‘pal’

Just struggling to read moaning in every single post

thanks, Pal.

next gen packs are out....got Pulisic...not even good for a sbc :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

For anyone looking to maximise their icon swaps squad battles objectives:

https://twitter.com/sub2waldy/status/1471180768286281735?s=21

Camavinga.

75 pace 80 passing midfielder, just what I needed.

• Advertisement

Got Theo, which seems to be the only real “win” possible.

is he meant to be better than Mendy? He’d been next on my list to upgrade.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭BrentMused

Flew through the online part of the swaps objectives.

Serie A and PL were a breeze, but found La Liga difficult as I have hardly any decent first owner players. I was pleasantly surprised by what I had from the PL and I run Serie A so that was perfect.

Now to somehow get the motivation to play 20 odd squad battles games over the next few weeks. Ugh.

Got my 6 PL wins through 6 quits, but luckily for me i get to sit through 4 meaningless matches now for 4 assists

I count 9 icon token rewards in Objectives, but Zambrotta costs 12. How does that work?

its split in to 2 releases. You have 26 days to complete the 9 tokens for the first half, and then they release the next set of token objectives to get the final 9 giving you 18 tokens in total.

I'm pissed off at the WL requirements. I've no interest in playing either the qualifiers or the WL itself. But now I have to for the damn token,

The WL one is going to be very hard. 13 wins.

Nobody will give free wins any more in playoffs, so qualifying will be much harder.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,455 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

The Weekend League objective is the least one I'm worried about, its the only one that'll come naturally for me. It's the Squad Battles and Friendlies that will be a chore as I never go near those game modes.

My rivals rewards are bugged. My 2 untradeable packs don’t show in store, but the little icon says they should be there.

Im only doing enough icon swaps to get the 82+ or 83+ packs, so should fly through what i need quick enough, the icons dont really interest me, running a PL and the players i have are better then the icons

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,826 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Once you open one pack the others will be there just one by one. It’s a bug for everyone since yesterday annoyingly.

Advertisement