Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JFK Assassination Autopsy Details Revealed After 55 Years

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,698 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

• Registered Users Posts: 12,841 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Seems theyre mainly documents that have already been released, duplicates with a few unredacted words. But let the reseacrhers go through them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Cheerful S

Nal. There are two sides on the opposite sides of the fence with different views about the assassination. You support the official line. Until it’s established what the truth is, everyone right to question the event. Skeptics have a long time denied David Ferrie knew Oswald, mocked the link, and yet this belief changed forever when a picture appeared, clearly showing both of them, at a Civil air patrol camp meet when he was 15 years old. David Ferrie established history, was an intelligence figure in later life asset of the CIA, involved in the secret covert plots to remove Castro (a true fact) . Oswald fact has life connections with the same people linked with the plot to kill Kennedy. Coincidences, in my opinion, are never that, often revealing the truth of the situation. Oswald is a suspect, or could unknowingly be a patsy for in a Presidental murder it's all possible. Just him pinned as the only one involved I laugh at. There are far too many stupidities and anomalies here for this to be a case closed case. The comedy of all, The FBI archived bullet found on a hospital stretcher at Parkland Hospital time after the assassination was not even the same stretcher Connelly was brought in on or taken to surgery room on either. Bullet linked to the murder was found on a clean empty hospital stretcher not used that day, left at the toilet door. You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to solve this one. Someone had a bullet on them and with no one noticing, placed it on the stretcher and walked off. It’s one of the most glaring stand out flaws. disproves the official story, ignored among people convinced Oswald acted alone.. Skeptics will never divulge, in their writings, how it magically ended up on a stretcher, not used that day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭Harryd225

To be fair most serious people who have a conspiracy theory on the subject don't deny he carried out the killing himself, it would be more that he was coached and ordered to do it likely by the intelligence services.

I think it's more likely mob members and rogue elements of the CIA kill Castro movement secretly did the shooting and had meetings before it took place set it all up. CIA was using Mob killers for decades to do hits inside Latin America. I think Oswald was framed but not closed minded, open one of the shooters who got caught.

Got caught he had to be killed. You cant have a JF trial in case he cracked under interrogation and revealed what he knew and the connections. It looks bad and undermines the CIA service, came out the used the mob/mafia to kill a living sitting elected President. When I say the CIA i don't mean the entire agency, involved. I still think you need a powerful lobby to hold this secret from coming out. US government says releasing JFK record files would undermine the national security and good standing of the United States. In aroundabout way the giving you subtle hints that the records show bad things happened here, I think some know the real truth and is a valid concern for leaders to not announce the truth. Changes the entire record of history to find out men in high positions of power decided to kill a president. They want you to believe this only happens in banana republics.

• Advertisement

Oh Christ Cheerful is back.

Most of the above is waffle and made up. Lies. Which will be news to no one.

Let somebody else do the work, you will then wait for the "skeptic take" from another forum or blog, in which you will come here and pass it off as your own....

You clearly have no idea of the subject. You are like a person in a pub trying to have a conversation about football who clearly has not seen the game. You are pulling information from your 1 sided sources of choice just like a Qanon follower and then passing it off as your own. You then have the audacity to call what Cheerful says is Waffle or lies.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,044 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

I notice you didn't refute any of their points. Why is that?

As for Cheerful, I suspect you haven't bothered to read this thread, or any others (9/11, Holocaust denial, etc). That poster has posted a metric ton of absolute nonsense on this forum, anyone can point that out.

Okay, so you've changed your conspiracy again, what happened to your last theory which involved LBJ, Cuban exiles, the FBI, the Mafia, Zapruder, Willis and secret Nazi's being behind it?

You havent read any of Cheerfuls posts on this thread have you?

• Advertisement

Should read operation paperclip, you do know van Braun was a SS officer right? A man who took orders from Himmler. The man who ran the NASA machine later.( had SS officer running the whole thing) Do you think Nazis change their spots? Nazis dont suddenly disappear after the war, they go deep into society and influenced, Washington's power decisions, used money to create private industries, many joined the CIA spy for them,, Rosy picture of things after the war, but there is a sinister side like MK ultra and lot of its continution of the agendas of third reich. Learn some history of powerful Nazis in Chile, Paraguay and Argentina, nazis were bascially running some of the operations in these countries. There is secret world that the official media doesn't explore,/

Dohnjoe. Congresswoman noticed reading CIA documents, Nazi recruits, had a terrible influence. Why Kennedy was killed it's debatable, debate is not something you like mind already decided. if he got killed for not wanting war in Vietnam to stop the Communists, then it's possible the Nazi assets in the CIA made a decision to take him out. I always maintain (viewpoint) this was carried was least planned and funded by rogue unit inside the CIA. I don't believe every member knew. I think a few high-level people may have had a meeting with the mob to recruit killers and take him out. Mob/and CIA worked together in the past so it was not uncommon. Oswald was not a lone killer, there is plenty of evidence and the magic bullet is beyond ridiculous as you can get. People who found it all say it was on a stretcher that was not used to wheel Kennedy or Connelly for operation. How it got there, is a serious debate. Bullets dont have wings.

https://ips-dc.org/the_cias_worst-kept_secret_newly_declassified_files_confirm_united_states_collaboration_with_nazis/

Many Nazi criminals “received light punishment, no punishment at all, or received compensation because Western spy agencies considered them useful assets in the cold war,” the IWG team stated after releasing 18,000 pages of redacted CIA material. (More installments are pending.)

These are “not just dry historical documents,” insists former congresswoman Elizabeth Holtzman, a member of the panel examining the CIA files. As far as Holtzman is concerned, the CIA papers raise critical questions about American foreign policy and the origins of the cold war.

The decision to recruit Nazi operatives had a negative impact on U.S.-Soviet relations and set the stage for Washington’s tolerance of human rights abuses and other criminal acts in the name of anti-Communism. With that fateful sub-rosa embrace, the die was cast for a litany of antidemocratic CIA interventions around the world.

Okay we seem to be back to secret Nazi's. You are sticking with that? and LBJ, Cuban exiles, the FBI, the Mafia, Zapruder, Willis yes?

If yes, provide the details of it..

I love how the secret Nazis pulled off the most elaborate, complicated all encompassing conspiracy of all time (possibly tens of thousands involved) and then planted the bullet on the wrong stretcher.

Theories of what occurred here are not off the table. I proved to you that CIA documents show a secret history after WW2 (post-1723) It's very possible Nazis working alongside US-born intelligence personnel wanted Kennedy out and organized a hit before he got a second term.

I wouldn’t bet my house on it, as definite or the factual truth, it's a theory.. .

The best evidence currently is a rogue anti-Cuban/ CIA unit based out of Miami, did the shooting from the grassy knoll. Mob members are potentially involved. I don't dispute shots from the rear. The side shot that blew Kennedy's head apart came from the right, not the rear. Oswald in my opinion was a spy,. Did he shoot Kennedy, don't rule it out. But the fatal shot came from behind the fence. Plenty of evidence of a second shooter, when dozens of people said the shot came from the stockyard, eyewitness lee bowers saw a man near the fence before the shooting, as did others, blood splatter patterns, all show the brain tissue went left not right. The motorcycle cop seconds after the shooting ran up the steps of the grassy knoll, ran into a man flashing a fake secret service badge and the man disappeared to never come forward again. In a high-profile murder, this man's disappearance is suspicious. A Dallas officer would have come forward in years that passed, the motorcyclist cop would have seen him at the police station. The guy with a fake badge is an out-of-place character. Hours later, a mysterious Carcano bullet, linking Oswald with the murder, was found on an empty stretcher at Parkland hospital. A stretcher was never used to carry Connelly and Kennedy. This bullet should be found on the bed/stretcher used, that day, not an unused one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭Harryd225

If any of the conspiracies are true it would be that the CIA killed him, you don't need to add in some kind of nazi dimension to it and make it sound ridiculous.

18 years after the end of WW2, Kennedy was killed. Many officers in the SS are aged in their 20s and 30s during the war. The CIA recruited Nazi spies to come work for them to fight communism around the world. There are planners and extra shooters. So it is so beyond belief a former Nazi, now 50 working for the agency for a decade worked with others to do an assassination job? I understand your point, it seems too far-fetched for some.

You think it's "very possible" that secret Nazi's killed JFK (and pulled off 9/11)

Okay, how did they do it?

It's speculation, we don't know who the planners are. The motive unknown, however obviously had access to be able to bring in teams and collapse Commercial buildings on 9/11.,

The only people who can do it back then and gain, profit from this offensive war against Muslims are the neocon elite (military-industrial complex), the Jewish state, and Nazis, Many old-aged Nazis are rich old people, sitting on boards of private industry (weapons, oil, good manufacturing you name it) They don't wave flags anymore, they bought financial power. since WW2 ended .

https://www.sec.gov/ had an office in WTC7 one of the largest in the country. They were investigating the crimes of Enron at the time and others. Lot of intelligence people do shady deals, for-profit, so if you wanted to get rid of records, you bring down a building and destroy the contents. .

They had years to place explosives in buildings. CIA was watching two known Al Qaeda operatives for two years inside America. The two men on 9/11, it's claimed hijacked flight 77 and crashed it at the Pentagon. These events are highly suspicious since the men were linked with the Cole ship bombing in Yemen. CIA kept all this from other agencies, they had arrived at Los Angeles Airport in 2000. Nobody today got any answers why these high-profile alleged serial killers were allowed to roam free.

• Advertisement

Even by your standards this is incredible bullshit.

This made me laugh - "The best evidence currently is a rogue anti-Cuban/ CIA unit based out of Miami, did the shooting from the grassy knoll.".

By best evidence, you mean no evidence.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭Jizique

Read the James Elroy trilogy - it is a terrific read, hard going at times, but covers many of these issues. It is not presented as fact.

Oliver Stone was on Joe Rogan. His new documentary is just a rehash of well debunked nonsense, same sort of stuff thats in the JFK movie.

Worth a read before or after you watch the interview. Great film maker but maybe the worst JFK conspiracy theorist ever.

Below is full of the standard tactics - quote mines, assumptions, convenient omissions and outright lies in a lot of cases.

One Hundred Errors of Fact and Judgment in Oliver Stone's JFK

https://www.jfk-online.com/jfk100menu.html

The fact that Oliver Stone has brought to light all the shady characters who knew Oswald is an important contribution If Oswald was involved, it does not invalidate the two gunmen or three gunmen theories, In and of itself, the planted bullet is sufficient evidence of a conspiracy. A bullet has the majority of its casing intact was not found even in the limo Kennedy and Connelly were seated in. How is it possible for a bullet to not remain in the vehicle? It seems to magically leave the limo on its own and enter the hospital on its own, where it chatters with itself. I just take a short break on this stretcher, is that it??

Each person interviewed at the hospital confirmed that Gov Connelly was not even on the stretcher. There was a conspiracy behind the placement of that planted bullet on the stretcher. The only reason that make sense to me that a gunman was using a different rifle and one of the fatal shots was caused by another bullet. The frame has been set up. 

All the actions taken by both the CIA and FBI related to the JFK files are pretty much smoking guns that this event is being kept under wraps for political and national security reasons. Trump intended to release all the information, but he was not told that he could not or that doing so would cause grave harm to the country. The event took place 60 years ago and most of all the agents and participants have passed on. These files contained information that they did not wish to be made public, but they had no problem releasing the information linking the Soviet Union to the murder. 

• Registered Users Posts: 40,457 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

maybe the worst JFK conspiracy theorist ever.

Oh I think we know somebody who beats him

Haha yeah how could I forget. As above.

"Each person interviewed at the hospital confirmed that Gov Connelly was not even on the stretcher."

lol

What makes you believe that a bullet that is almost pristine can hit ribs and wrist bones in just one person and still appear this good? Did the bullet stick out of Connelly's thigh when it struck the wrist bone? .  

Claim that the bullet passed through Kennedy's back and out the neck, through Connelly's back next, struck bone, passed through the skin of the right nipple area, smashed Connelly's wrist, and then this bullet did another little dance to strike Connelly's thigh. The bullet was then found on a stretcher inside the hospital, I believe on another floor from where the surgeries were to be conducted, without a chain of custody. I'll have to look that up again, it has been a while. I believe the stretcher was moved and placed near the bathroom door.  

There was no "dance". The bullet was as below, was imbeded a bit in Connallys thigh and fell off on the stretcher. The bullet was tumbling when it went through Connally which can only happen if its already gone through something - JFK. So its scientifically impossible that bullet didnt already just pass through JFK. Facts.

So anyway, tell us about how no one saw Connally on a strecther?

• Advertisement

The diagram depicts the alleged path of the Tumbling bullet. It is based on the findings of the Warren Commission, which is a bit different from what you presented. 

Despite the fact that the tumble bullet theory has been discredited for a long time, debunkers are still looking at it. It may be surprising to you that years ago, debunkers claimed that the wound in Connelly's back was 3 cm wide, however, they were hammered for this claim when it turned out the wound was actually 1.5 cm wide.

I find it interesting that your diagram now shows a 1.25-inch wound, and states that it is the same size in length as the Carcano bullet. 

Unless you are familiar with the events, it is difficult to detect the lie. 

Is there any evidence?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single-bullet_theory

The theory says that a three-centimeter-long (1.2") copper-jacketed lead-core bullet from a 6.5×52mm Mannlicher–Carcano rifle fired from the sixth floor of the Texas School Book Depository passed through President Kennedy's neck into Governor Connally's chest.

Since the bullet was 3cm could not be tumbling when it hit the back of Connelly.  Are you annoyed that people you trust told you lies? A 1.5-centimeter wound was found in Connelly's back shoulder as opposed to three centimeters. A tumbling bullet did not strike Connelly.  

Advertisement