Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 22 Ultimate Team discussion thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭BrentMused

Anyone tried Baby Cantona this year?

I'd be looking at playing him essentially as a CAM in my 4-3-2-1.

Looks seriously undervalued at 1.1m and his baby seems better than his mid for the above role, especially if I was to stick an engine on him.

I had his prime last year and really enjoyed him as a CAM, but wondering how he compares in this year's game.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

I always look at the price of them, icons are rarer so their prices are naturally higher but the top end ones over 1mil are usually at that price for a reason!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭All_in_Flynn

I have him. Favourite player in the game by a distance. 60 odd goals and 50 odd assists in less than 60 games of Elite divisions and WL. For someone so big he is so agile and his 5* star skill moves and 4 star weak foot are ideal. He is the complete striker for me really.

He's worth the price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

I think i'd rather play squad battles icon swaps then the one league swaps, horrible stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭False Prophet

I'm getting kicked out of ultimate after every game now with auto given a loss for squad battles and it not counting anything for the swap friendlies.

Tried leaving for 12 hours , tried restarting console no good. Even played squad battle and it kicked me out after winning the game.

Anyone any idea how to fix this?

• Advertisement

1 golden goal not enough anymore, seems 2 is the magic number

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭doc holliday

Got through the BPL and Serie A one league swaps in about 90 mins last night. 90% games were golden goal. Also it's quite nice to play against people who were not elite for a change. If only all icon swaps could be online friendlies - i am dreading the squad battle grind.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

SIF Gabriel 😍 Looks such a good card to trade with. Grabbed 10, sold 3 within 2 cycles. So grabbing about 30 of him now 😂 Buying at 11k, selling at 17k.

If you haven't tried this already, you could uninstall the game from the console and re-download

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Davy05

Having the same problem, i mentioned it a few pages back. I got onto EA and they just sent me their generic troubleshooting response. I told them I've tried all that and it's defo no my connection because the EA forum are full of identical crashes. People have been complaining for months. I got no more responses back from their help team.

• Advertisement

At the end of match it kicks you out from ultimate teams?

Seems caused by too many quits, I did have alot yesterday as did silver stars then the icon friendlies. But I expected it would be cleared overnight or by me playing a full squad battle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,160 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

which card is this? and why are people buying at 17k?

• Moderators Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭x PyRo

Did 10 or so of the 81+ doubles and out pops Ice Jesus early on. 😱

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Davy05

No, i keep getting disconnected at the exact same time halfway through the first half of every squad battles match

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,455 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Do you have sliders adjusted outside of FUT? I know there was a glitch of those sliders carrying over into FUT some years ago when they shouldn’t have and causing this issue.

My issue is fixed, think its because i played offline friendly unless it was because I did some sbcs.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

The 82 rated version currently in packs. Lazy buyers not checking his price and paying over the odds.

In Form trading his how I’m making my coinage this year. Buying up PL informs en masse for 11k, waiting for lazy buyers to pay 15-17k for them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,569 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Gabriel the Brazilian CB from Arsenal? He only has one IF no?

• Administrators Posts: 54,071 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Another promo, another mistake.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Pretty sure I got Jesus in a pack :) never took heed as I didn’t see special cards.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭BrentMused

Have they increased the difficulty of word class squad battles this year?

I haven't played it at all this year and wouldn't only for icon swaps so maybe I'm just not used to it, but finding it a difficult grind so far (although I am using a rubbish all silver first owner Argentinian squad!).

Think they have increased the difficulty across all levels.

rivsls wise up to div3 now. Servers have been silky smooth all week allowing me to play my normal game. Base Coman is just banging in the goals for me. I’m loathe to replace him with Ginola but I imagine at the higher levels Ginola will do better for me.

I have to laugh at lads who score early in the friendlies, do a long, obnoxious celebration and then pause expecting you to quit.

I will happily quit any friendly game I concede in early, but once you celebrate forget about it.

If you have any Liverpool players in your club, they are going for 5k each due to marquee matchups, at least on Xbox One anyway.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭piplip87

Squad battle grind is some craic finished the silver one just there. What a struggle. Bronze teams playing like prime Barca, 53 rated French Goalkeeper playing as a sticker scoring a hatrick including a 30 yard top corner screamer.

Pulled IF Sterling from an objective pack for my troubles though so I might replace Sane although many have tried and failed.

Yea that's the way EA set up the AI unfortunately. The higher difficulties the opposition just doesn't make any mistakes, it's really hard to get the ball back from them.

Gladly took the 82×25 pack, cant be borhered with SB's and used them to get POTM Trent, liverpool domination team nearly complete 😄

I think wildcards got leaked or maybe its a concept....video was in portugese or something.

Wouldn't mind Pogba or Neymar's card.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,160 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

some nice cards there, id take Ney (who will be a fortune, gold ney is good value now), Modric, Fabinho, David from that.

Advertisement