Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but we know where we are? (Part whatever)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,158 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ouch 😣 hope the rest of the journey was stress free

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Chilled in a horizontal position on the bed. I’ll leave what I am wearing to your imagination.. 😁😜😜

iPad in hand - and feeling so grateful to have got through the Christmas student assignment workload that had to be handled in a military-style operation to get it finished on time for me to enjoy the weekend.

All the Xmas cards posted off now - another military campaign that I do enjoy having completed.

DJ Funkybeak on Twitch at 2:30am. 😎👍🔥🔥 💃 🕺 🕺

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,158 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Long night at the coalface, rest of week better behave..

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Just saying 😄😄

Alfie at your account again Auto?.

• Advertisement

Are you an only child Auto?😛

Leave your feelings at the door people, merciless in here this morning.

Sitting here waiting for a blow dry, I'm not going anywhere but I'm worth it.☺️

Meeting my buddy in town today, no plans whatsoever, we will see where the day/evening/early night takes us 😉

• Advertisement

I’m not, but I am the most beautiful one 😄

I found Seph 😄😄😄

Time for the work trundle. No watching darts for me in the pub next week, boooooooo

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Couchside, reading a good book, wondering if there was anyone I forgot to send an Xmas card out to this year. 🤨🤔

So glad I’m sober nearly three years - no having to go into town any more to some pub packed to the rafters to do the obligatory hooking up with mates where the chintzy Christmas music being played is so loud you can’t have a proper conversation anyway. 😑😬

Yep... very happy to be free of all that hassle. 😁👍👍

Deskside with tae. Glad I don't have to schmooze about either Jupiter, it's such an odd time of year for that..

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Elyvande

In from out. Went out for a pizza with Mr E. Left at 8.30pm because we could … tonight. Looking we be very foggy out there.

January going to be a strange kinda month I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,149 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

While ireland is locking down, we are having raves, 4 day event with up to 200,000 people per day.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Sitting with a beer to watch match of the day. Only 1 game.

Ouch only one went ahead? Mad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭NovemberWren

Googled it, Hanukkah has been over since c.first week in December. sometimes it is in November.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I totally agree with you and that's as someone who didn't have to go through recovery as you bravely did.

But if things go t1ts up next week and Christmas is basically cancelled, I couldn't give a rats about pubs/clubs etc. But I'll be heartbroken not being able to visit friends or the aunts and uncles who since as far back as I can remember always make the Stephen's Day/27th/28th visit to share a cup of tea or glass of whiskey and clink a glass or cup to "good health".

Last year's hiatus was supposed to be a one off, short term pain bla bla bla. And now deja vu is creeping in 🤨

To thine own self be true

Alfie says Goodnight all 🥰

Night you guys..

Shortly time for a coffee here, nap attack feels close.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Haha thank you for a much needed laugh .

Bedside.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Dance tunes on radio, not my usual shows. Not bad either..

Home james and don't spare the horses..

Heading out for brekkie, I'd have stayed in the leaba. Yawn.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Elyvande

Afternoon one and all. Coffee on the go here for any who want it. Mr E gone back to bed as he is not feeling well. Doing laundry and trying to get on top of grading scripts/emails. Have a good day one and all!!

Advertisement