Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 18 - Matchday Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 170 ✭✭Shuffl_in

Could do with an ESR goal here

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I got him in for a hit. Can't believe how lucky I am with that subbing. ESR on now for a late hatrick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,291 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Same boat as you, rather the Raphinha points tbh.

Lots with double/single Arsenal defence and no Raphinha who is a differential for me. Worth more for my OR.

ESR (Odegaard)

1-4

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,110 ✭✭✭Xander10

ROWE !!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 170 ✭✭Shuffl_in

ESR!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,929 ✭✭✭shmeee

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

ESR you beaut

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Ramsdale cleanie gone but ESR goal evens things out

-4 covered

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Deleted

🧑‍🎄

Post edited by gammygils on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

Raphinha & ESR goals are massive !! Get in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,508 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

I'll take that.

No bonuses but points from Tomy, ESR and Laca(VC).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭Klonker

Marti, ESR, Raphinha and Ramsdale in that game so a well needed good day for me which should give me a nice rankings boost!

Just Raphinha and White in that. No hits.

9 points, a small rise.

Hopefully the games go ahead tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,682 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Richard Keys here reporting that Arsenal have closed their training ground due to one person testing positive. Suppose the good news is all players on the pitch just there would have tested negative earlier today before the game

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,010 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Liverpool's u23 game with West Ham tomorrow has been called off. It was meant to be played at the training ground. Liverpool are unable to fulfill the fixture.

Which may sound irrelevant to FPL, but whether that postponement is down to COVID cases in the u23s squad, or needing the u23s for the senior squad, or a different reason, I don't know. Liverpool senior team & academy train at the same base.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,929 ✭✭✭shmeee

The game has now turned into luck. ML's have decent money on the line. It's a joke! I am ahead in many leagues and saying this as POV for everyone else. It's just a load of bollox!!

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Newbie20

I was smug earlier when Villa game got called off cos I was waiting until the last minute to get Watkins. Ended up missing the 4pm deadline then, remembered at 4.02, gutted! 8 players hopefully if Silva plays so praying I’ll get away with it, top of mini league.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Well done to those that took the punt on Martinelli. I went for Tierney and Lacazette as my two Arsenal rather than going for two attackers. How Laca didn't get more points I don't know, v frustrating evening.

• Advertisement

Jorginho, RLC and Havertz rumoured to be missing with COVID.

I repeat rumoured as originally had seen Alonso, James, Jorginho but this appears to be wrong. Hopefully as a James owner.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,508 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

Spurs squad for today

Hugo Lloris, Pierluigi Gollini

Davinson Sanchez, Eric Dier, Japhet Tanganga, Joe Rodon, Ben Davies, Matt Doherty

Harry Winks, Oliver Skipp, Tanguy Ndombele, Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg, Dele Alli

Ryan Sessegnon, Son Heung-Min, Bryan Gil, Steven Bergwijn, Lucas Moura, Jack Clarke, Dane Scarlett, Harry Kane

No Reguilon for me. But I have Son too so mixed. Think with VVD out he's a much better chance of returning so fingers crossed he's fit for the full game.

I got Laca and Tierney in as well. Having watched the game Im happy with Tierney as he gets so far forward and he had a decent shot on target, he will pop up with a goal here and there. Long term he is a good replacement for Livra as Id be more confident for a clean sheet starting him.

But Laca is just so frustrating to watch, he should have had one if not two goals yesterday. He always seems to make the wrong decision in possession and runs into trouble. At least he had attempts on goal, something Antonio hasnt being doing at all. He got that assist but it seems he needs a ton of chances to actually score. Will be an easy switch to DCL or Bamford when the time comes

City: Ederson, Cancelo, Dias (C), Laporte, Zinchenko, Rodrigo, De Bruyne, Bernardo, Mahrez, Jesus, Sterling

SUBS | Steffen, Stones, Ake, Gundogan, Grealish, Fernandinho, Foden, Palmer, Wilson-Esbrand

Newcastle — Dúbravka; Murphy, Clark, Lascelles(C), Ritchie; Almirón, Hayden, Willock, Fraser; Joelinton, Wilson.

Wolves XI: Sa, Kilman, Coady, Saiss, Hoever, Neves, Moutinho, Dendoncker, Marcal, Podence, Jimenez

Chelsea XI: Mendy, Azpilicueta, Thiago, Rudiger, James, Kante, Chalobah, Alonso, Ziyech, Mount, Pulisic, 

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,010 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

No Foden for Man City

Yep. I took a -4 for him & Watkins. FFS

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Oh great, that Foden captaincy gamble paid off

Just gotta hope for Foden vulture points now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭thefallingman

Noooo cap foden benched fuk u pep

• Advertisement

Burnt by the Bernardo to Foden move already. Hopefully we get 30 minutes out of him when Newcastle are tired

Advertisement