Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for someone from Laois, Offaly, Kildare area to put together a PC. I have all the parts.

Options
  • 08-12-2021 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

Hey Guys,

I have the parts for a new PC and I'm looking for someone to throw it together for me. Having done a few builds myself many moons ago, late 90s, early 00's, I dont have the time or patience to be dealing with one at the moment, due to new job and a savage workload outside of work, is there someone from Laois, Offaly, Kildare areas that can do it, or has the time to do it? I would of course pay to get the job done.

I have all the parts, standard enough build, no fancy water cooling or anything like that. Bog standard to a regular builder. I can drop off the parts and payment and pick it up when done, local to these areas would be handy enough for me to drop off and pick up.

If anyone is interested, please let me know

Much appreciated

Seán

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,305 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

No takers yet. I can build it for you, but I'm in central Dublin, if you're still okay to drop the bits over.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭ShadowFax

Yeah I would have thought someone that throws these together all the time would be looking for some quick cash. Central Dublin would be way out of the way for me to be honest, wouldn't be able to get up that far with work etc. cheers for replying

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Where are you shadowfax-I could do it over Xmas for you if you wanted - I even have a few licence keys for Win10 pro I could install if you wanted.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭ShadowFax

PM me, I'm in between Laois, Offaly, Kildare but can get to you if your local enough. Cheers

Advertisement