Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Covid vaccines - thread banned users in First Post

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

Because they know it’s nonsense and would be terrible for their career to take on a completely baseless and idiotic case.

So @Lex Luthor after all the redirecting you have done in his thread, what about the vaccines is a safety issue? You have gone off topic many times but haven’t outlined why they are dangerous, nor what the conspiracy is.

Post edited by Fighting Tao on

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭Detritus70

You are spouting conspiracy nonsense, so you can't be too concerned about people dying.

Maybe you like to lock yourself into your spare room and get off to the thought that someone might listen to your nonsense and get sick or even die?

"I'm not a Trump supporter, but..." is the new "I'm not a racist, but...".

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭PintOfView

You may have put a link in the thread somewhere but it was not on the post that I replied to (and you have to admit you drop plenty of links!).

I would suggest that you don't know what you are talking about as regards chips in pills. If you want to defend your innuendo then you are welcome to explain what you were talking about, and we can discuss?

• Subscribers Posts: 41,596 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

"compliance" ... as in the chip tells the doctor that the medicine as taken as prescribed.

what a fantastic progression in the field of medicine !!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,798 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Really would be a breakthrough. They know exactly what time patients have taken the pills etc so can manage doses. Game changer.

Would also help with people overdosing on pills, addicts scamming for double doses etc which happens a lot.

But oh no, "they" have put something into it ...

If I could get it for my mothers tablets right now I would. She forgets so often. Imagine thinking that knowing for certain someone took their medication is a bad thing!

Evil bastards!

I must call up the doctors and nurses I know (nurse calling round on Xmas day actually) and give them a good piece of my mind.

Ok, thanks, that's exactly the same stuff that I found information on.

What it means is there is a minute chip, just over 1mm size, that is embedded in the tablet or pill. When the pill is swallowed the chip activates on reaching the stomach, and is able to send a one time signal to something you wear (that the doctor has given you), and that in turn sends a signal to a phone app, which sends a signal to the doctor who prescribed the pill. The chip itself simply passes out of the body with the rest of what you eat, and has no intelligence apart from sending that one signal when it comes in contact with the contents of your stomach.

Here is some info on it

"The new technology is being pushed forward by recent reports that have found that just half of all patients take their medicines the way they are supposed to, which of course can reduce their effectiveness. Proteus believes some patients can benefit more than others from the microchips, such as those that take medicines to ward off tuberculosis, diabetics and elderly patients who have difficulty remembering to take their pills or if they’ve already taken them. Making things even more difficult, some have a whole list of pills with different schedules for each ..."

I see nothing at all sinister about this. What issue have you got with it?

I think we know what the issue us.

5G, wifi, Bill Gates, tracking, China, something something communism, cultural Marxism, bio weapons, Soros, NWO....

Take your pic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,236 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

That seems to be the general tactic.

If they get backed into a corner where it looks like they have to defend their theory, they throw out random factoids they know are false to distract people.

Then they hope that most people forget what their previous point it. Even until they are able to deny that they even said that point in the first place.

It's why so many of them have hissy fits and put people on ignore. It's not "aggressiveness" or any of the pathetic excuses they give. It's people who don't let them away with this tactic and keep holding them to their claims.

Notice how they reply to certain posts or certain points in posts but avoid others.

Lex it seems is sticking to the tactic a lot. It's gotten to the point where it's undeniable it's on purpose.

The question remains: Why?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,762 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

The tiktok thing seems to have really struck a chord with our esteemed tin foil hat colleagues. Had someone tackle me about in on the covid thread the other night when I described my wife (a nurse in a dublin hospital) is at breaking point and dreading 2022. I know most of them won't care (the guy who commented on my post got a thread ban), but it's been an extraordinarily difficult time. Some of the horrors they've seen, unbelievable.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,555 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

"A friend of mine who has 5 out of 6 people in their house vaccinated, told me of several different side effects they experienced but never reported any, one as severe as extremely swollen testicles in their 15yr old son that had him out of school for a couple of weeks and he hasnt played football in 3 months due to it."

"I worked through all the HSE hospitals through a lot of the pandemic and from what I saw there were very little HCW's at mental breaking point. In some of the big hospitals in Dublin & Cork I could not get a seat in the canteens at most times of the day with the staff all sipping on their lattes"

"I was involved with a medical company that supplied all of the backup Infusion pumps to all the HSE hospitals around the country

I had full access through the hospital"

Jesus lads, Today's anecdotes are doozies!!!!

And then they wonder why they are confined to the conspiracy forum 🤣🤣🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Shilock

Nobody's being backed into any corner. People are busy and unlike you they're not here hovering over people's post's and having a hissy fit when you don't get the answers they want.

The question should be, why are you so adamant about chatting with conspiracy theorists ?

It looks like you're the one still hanging around the corner, like a teddy boy swinging his chain around looking for someone to have a go at.

You've had a few people say there's no conspiracy, is that not enough for you ?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

why are they so busy at the moment when they should be quieter than normal after a vaccine rollout that was supposed to reduce hospitalisations?

And according to reports Omicron is not as serious as previous, causes less hospital cases but just more transmissable

So where are they all coming from?

Are they all unvaccinated with COVID? Lets hear it then from someone on ground zero and crush the conspiracy theorists while you can

Last winter the hospitals were quiet compared to previous winters so whats changed this year?

Let us know about these horrors and elaborate.....I'm intrigued

Yeah, because in your world hospitals only have covid cases. Engage the brain!!!

surely these are not new then to the staff, PF spoke about horrors, not just your normal hospital admissions

the fact that there are a reported 10's of thousands of deaths worldwide from them and millions of adverse reactions doesnt engage your brain that they are dangerous?

That they want to give them to 5-11yr olds where they statistically are not at risk to covid?

• Advertisement

the fact that there are a reported 10's of thousands of deaths worldwide from them and millions of adverse reactions doesnt engage your brain that they are dangerous?

Context is everything. How many is that per million vaccine doses? I saw somewhere that something like 6 billion doses of vaccines have been administered so far. How many issues per million people vaccinated have occurred? Is it less that the numbers killed on the roads? How about in comparison to what Covid does to people? (I suspect that last one you will avoid addressing, even to yourself!!)

So sunburn is an adverse reaction? Your brain is certainly not engaged even when it’s been pointed out how wrong you are.

so youre happy that we have 10's of thousands of people already reported dead from a vaccine that is still in trial and they now want to roll it out to kids?

Not thinking about when they rolled out the swine flu vaccine that they stopped it after 75-80 deaths?

Tell me what does Covid do to people? Explain that to me...especially people under the age of 60 and go even more in depth to people under the age of 18

Give me some stats on the short medium and long term effects that it does

show me where it has sunburn as an adverse reaction to the vaccines

• Registered Users Posts: 7,762 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

I'll say it again as I did the other night. Covid has shown the shear amount of sociopaths that live among us. Anyway, another one to the ignore list.

just putting this out there that anyone going for their booster now to keep their covid pass for hospitality, just remember when everything starts to open up again that pass will be invalid as another booster will be required to validate it

Also McDonalds are requiring that anyone that wants to dine in has to show proof of immunity

What is that?

Vaccinated people certainly dont have any proof of immunity

You provided the link the other day. ,abbé if you read it along with the warnings as to why people like you shouldn’t try to understand the data.

Tens of thousands of deaths due to the vaccine. Put whatever it is that your smoking away.

maybe you're right

I'm starting to see mannequins in pictures now

• Advertisement

did a conspiracy theorist on here say anything about microchips under your skin with your passport in it?

come out where ever you are....we need proof of this

how dare you mention something so ridiculous without links, proof etc

Advertisement