Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Military fast jet (Not a phantom) in Weston Airport

• 03-12-2021 4:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 629 ✭✭✭

I was poking around on Google Maps the other day when I came across what appears to be an F-4 Phantom II parked up at Weston Airport. I've done a little bit of searching for information about it and found nothing. Does anyone here know anything about it, how it got there and what it's doing there? Does Ireland have a secret superhero vigilante fighter pilot living anonymously in west Dublin, ready to single-handedly save us all from annihilation when the Tu-95s drone overhead and the Air Corps' Pilatuses fail us?

https://www.google.com/maps/place/53°20'55.5"N+6°30'15.8"W/@53.3487518,-6.5049443,252m/

Post edited by Irish Steve on

Comments

Advertisement