Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OBS Sky BB 30 a month with 50 cashback

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,528 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

PURE were grand. Billing was no problem, service was always top notch except for one week where it kept dropping at 9pm for a half hour. They told me they had trouble getting their provider to admit the problem and then when they did, it took them time to fix it. And it was a weekend so it wasn't fixed til Mon.

But I can't blame PURE for that directly.

Only reason I left them was price was going up to max

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭irishproduce

Is this offer a SIRO offer guys?

Looks really good. I am Vodafone SIRO at the moment. If this is SIRO then great.

In fact I have standard phone line broadband access point as well but obv that is not in use as SIRO was installed.

As others have said, it can be a while, I was waiting 5 or 6 weeks last year to have installed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭dowtchaboy

Suddenly OBS is NOT doing a Sky offer, just a boring Vodafone one - €35 a month less €5 a month for 4 months.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,528 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

In fairness, OBS were flagging "ending soon" for a while

Advertisement