Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 22 Ultimate Team discussion thread

Comments

• Administrators Posts: 54,071 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Conceding a 90th minute goal to lose a SB is a worse feeling than losing in Rivals. The games just feel like they go on so long and losing one means you get nothing for it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Don’t worry… I’ve been beaten by a silver team in SB. Happened last year for an eredivisie + silver + first owner swap team lol.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,161 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

one thing i will give the icon swaps is that you try players you wouldnt normally use, and my rare gold milinkovic savic was so good that i really want to try the special card, also my numbers up insigne is very good aswell and he doesnt get to play very much.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

You can get 3 tokens for one team.

I’m using a silver Argentinian first time owner squad so playing 6 SB battles wil give me 3 tokens plus helping me completing the silver beasts objectives.

Unfortunately I don’t have enough silver players from one nation to double that one up. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 Davidjamson

were among the first countries to book their place at next year's tournament in Qatar. The qualification phase for the 2022 World Cup in Qatar is nearing its conclusion with the number of nations booking their spots at the finals increasing during the November international break

just completed the Aouar SBC with fodder, he looks very good.

packed a dupe untradeable Niakhate, what would you do with him, surely there will be an sbc that will need a WW?

i suppose i could quick sell and recover

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭Gyan84

Got TOTGS Christensen from the party bag. Not Great but not bad either.

Bought the new Fabinho for 470k last night so of course he's 390k this morning. Not sure if I should sell him in case he drops more or just take the hit and keep him in my team.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭BrentMused

Just a reminder that the season resets tomorrow, so make sure to check you have your 90 Rivals games completed to get the top milestone rewards!

• Advertisement

Got the RB Reyna in my Party Bag. Not great.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Done the party bag, OTW Leon Bailey, a card beyond useless, who can not even upgrade.

Fair play to EA, they just keep delivering the goods

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭doc holliday

Numbers Up Reguilon for me - worth 60k on xbox so i guess that's a win. Doesn't fit my team but might be handy for future friendlies etc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭False Prophet

After getting shafted with mid lampard in the base/mid - i swapped him in for a few games in rivals instead of base ronaldinho. Even though he is not good enough for elite division there is a certain satisfaction from scoring a screamer with Lampard. His passing and positioning are class, and obviously shooting is incredible. Just don't expect to dribble anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭GavK

I just qualified for the weekend league for the first time. Do I have to redeem the token and enter this weekend ? Or can I hold off til another weekend ?

nope not had a chance,

rejigged the team after getting Aouar and Del Piero in an icon SBC, club legend verratti benched

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,488 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I think usually you can hold off.

BUT I can't remember if one season ending and a new one beginning messes with that. I know there was some messiness between S1 and S2.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,828 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

When does the Aouar SBC expire? Won't be online today (completed the 86 Rated team this morning so just need to do the 85 one)

• Advertisement

2 premier league players in a bronze pack - you love to see it - selling for 3k each

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Saw this and thought I’d have a look how many I had left. Was on 78/90, so thought feck it I have the day off I may as well have a go at knocking some of them off, hadn’t played this week to get 3 wins yet either never mind 7………10 games later I’ve gone from Div 2 Rank 2 to Elite, don't think I lost one and the x2 streak just balloons you up the divisions. I’ve probably fucked myself for next season now but is this what playing in the afternoon is like?? Switching to 424 has added some much needed enjoyment to the game whatever it is

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

I just played the most perfect game i have ever played i think, beat a 90ovr team 5-0 and (it wasnt squad battles 😄) he was good, it was just a case of everything worked as i intended, trent robbo down the wings, excellant, Virgil Konate Matip rock solid in defense, jockey worked a treat, Fabinho ai perfect as the cdm, Thiago Hendo balanced either side, goal assist each, Mane and Bobby up front brilliant, i think i could easily retire at that now, cos i know with this fifa, it'll be a complete clustermuck again in the next game

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭BrentMused

Haha, Nick (RunTheFUTMarket) has a video out which basically proves that EA are adding prime icons on the transfer market themselves immediately as soon as one gets bought.

They really are absolutely shameless. Such a sneaky, underhanded organisation.

You might wonder what the harm is, but essentially people will see lots of primes on the market and will think they must have a decent weight in packs so will potentially throw a few quid at it or use all their saved packs, in the hope of getting one.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,488 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

For those doing them, there’s a WW token hidden in this weeks silver Stars objective.

Playing in the afternoon is awesome. Servers are butter smooth and every opponent is far more relaxed and non toxic.

of course with hols now it will all go to hell now.

I'm guessing EA would say this is their mechanism to stop rich players monopolizing the market and driving up prices.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

The Numbers Up cards have been upgraded. My Di Maria got +5 pace and +1 on the rest up to 90 OVR.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,569 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Regretting doing the Roy Keane SBC now as that Etebo card looks like it shíts all over him from a great height for a fraction of the price.

• Advertisement

Keane's card has fantastic interception skills though. I'm playing him at CM but might have to drop him for Aouar as if I drop Van Ginkel I lose chem on my CB/RB.

But having Keane, Kante and Van Ginkel in my 3 man midfield has taken me up from Div 5 to Div 2 and on the verge of going to Div 1 but I won't make it now.

Advertisement