Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

estore in Sterling on webpage, Region set to Ireland

Options
  • 25-12-2021 10:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 13 boomsNbeers

Santa brought a Switch, already setup and on the console it shows euros in the estore there but I'm finding huge trouble getting to see the same on a webpage. When I go to Nintendo Europe, it fires me into the UK store with pounds even though my user settings the Region is Ireland. I'd wanted to build up a wish/buy list of a few things to go on as well as get the family plan set up but I'm afraid that I'll tie it to the wrong/different store than the Switch. Is there a direct link that will take me to a English language, euro priced store on a phone browser/PC?

While I won't deny I'm a Nintendo noob and it may be totes obvs what to do, help would be appreciated. I had heard the online experience from Nintendo was on the poor side and the bunch of seemingly disconnected pages I've hit this morning is suggesting this may be the case.

Still, the kids were fecking delirious so good job Santa!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

They seem to have changed something with the web store, I can visit my wish list here: https://ec.nintendo.com/my/wishlist/ and everything is ok showing euro prices, settings and family stuff also looks ok. But when I click on any of the games from my wish list, it takes me to the UK store where it looks like I am not signed in, and clicking on sign in does nothing.

Probably best to create the wish list from the switch for now, but the other stuff looks ok to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,071 ✭✭✭Red Silurian

Trying to download a few things as Santa surprised the little one with a switch this morning but looks like certain things are giving an error code... Animal crossing transfer tool for example 🙄🙄🙄

• theres no Irish e store on the web, you’ll need to buy anything you want via the switch!

you don’t need to save credit card details and if you choose to you can set a passcode also.

• Unfortunately you and millions of others! The servers are prob way overburdened. You’ll just have to keep trying unfortunately, but maybe try later this evening when things fizzle down a bit!

Advertisement