Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancies For Today III

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭jamieon

• Registered Users Posts: 7,344 ✭✭✭bladespin

Cheers, I do feel quite happy about it, was literally down to 70c if it hadn't, not the best run but that's how it goes.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,840 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Mod

If this is the kind of post we can expect from you, feel free never to post here again.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,184 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

Very quiet on here today 🥺, anyway

Bothwell Bridge Kempton 1.2 + lieutenant command, Limerick 2.40

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,840 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Asterion Forlonge at 5/1 3.05 Kempton e/w

Wesern Zara 11/4 2.08 Limerick

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,994 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Young Fire 25-1 ew 3.35 Wolves

I'm liking this for a place here.

3 Consistent runs lately,

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭zimmermania

The Welsh Grand National at 2.50 Chepstow is always a good contest usually run on soft or heavy ground.

Paul Nicholls has won this twice since 2001 but not since 2005 but i think he has one with a real chance tomorrow with HIGHLAND HUNTER an eight year who has only run 5 times over fences and may not have reached his peak yet.

He has won over 3 miles five furlongs at Sandown last time out and over 3 miles two furlongs at Carlisle on heavy ground and only faded after the last in the Midland Grand National over 4 and a quarter miles at Uttoxeter when a close up 5th.

Seven of the twenty runners are out of the weights and with PP GOING 10/1 6 places HIGHLAND HUNTER is a solid ew bet.

The horse did run at Chepstow on its first run in a novice chase when he fell at the last when booked for a place at least,has jumped well enough since and can win tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭inajock

I'll follow your pick tomorrow and put a few bob on him. Some great racing today

John Locke won very easily last time and I put a few quid ew on ,3.40 Kempton,dont know for sure about the ground but at 6 to 1 4 places it's an ew bet for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭hudhastings

Zimmermania I always value your tips. John Loche is after drifting from 5/2 all the way to 11/2. He was also tipped up by Daryll Carter. I hope there is no issue with the horse because I had 20 e/w on em. We will see. Thanks anyway always appreciate your knowledge.

• Advertisement

Kitten Dream 20--1 ew

5.40 Wolves

Ran 2nd last time out over 2m2f in grade 4

Amazing Amaya 50-1 ew 7.40 Wolves

Very consistent, always runs an honest race.

It has won at 50-1 before with this jockey on board.

I'll give it an ew shot in this weak race.

The 3 miler at Leopardstown at 1.45 sees the return of the most exciting front runner FLOORING PORTER after a couple of blips.

Fiooring fell lto when going very well and before that was pulled up at the the end of a busy season.

Very few front runners can gallop on strongly after making the running in a 3 mile race like FLOORING PORTER can and i feel sure he will gallop them into the ground again.

2.05 Limerick Porky Rush 11/1 e/w 5 places

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭pottokblue

I'M also on Porky, gluck!

Going Underground 28-1 ew

5.20 Wolves

Yet to get off the mark,but ran a good race 2 back over C&D in what was a stronger field

I have a small ew bet on Broctune Red who is really at home on the track and should be competitive.

PRINCE DUNDEE is 3rd in the betting in the 3.30 at Kelso which will be a real slog over 3 miles 2 today.

The trainer has 2 in the race but PRINCE DUNDEE is an out and out stayer and should win today with a 7 lb claiming amateur on board.

Trainer wins with the outsider who drifted bu still managed to beat the better fancied stable companion who was 2nd.

Sandyman 8-1 ew 5.30

Has dropped down the ratings from 83 to 69 here, in a field of average horses here, should compete

4 places

• Advertisement

Rebel Redemption 25-1 4 places

Good ew shot, loves to lead usually, will take a bit to reign him in at slow Southwell if he can get away well

Caught by two, dam.

A good spot that. 28/1 a very nice price - marginally better odds than backing the actual winner! 2.3/1 'winner' better than 2.25 (9/4) 'cross the line in front winner' without actually winning.

Secret to Success 12-1 ew

Bomb Squad 7-1 win

I really like these two here

Sweet Rowe 40-1 4 places

Showed a bit last time out, but then crowded out. Only has 6 runs to date,

Room to improve , think it will get a place. 4 places in a few bookies

Another good one there..

66/1 3rd 😊

Zanza could reverse placing with Coole Cody in the 2.0c at Cheltenham PP going 6 places ew,looks a decent ew bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭pottokblue

AskDillon e/w 235 Cheltenham 4places ladbrokes

Horse was well fancied made a few mistakes never looked right and then pulled up.

Not a good start to the year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,184 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

Keep em coming anyway zimmer,and a happy and prosperous new year to you and all the others on here.

Advertisement