Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Natural Yogurt (still searching for a glenisk replacement)

• 27-12-2021 12:24am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭

Hi guys

Was a serious devotee of glenisk's 0% fat plain protein yogurt, their whole milk organic yogurt and their bio natural yogurt range. I do like the Skyr in Aldi but I'm still trying to track down a natural yogurt option with the flavour of glenisk - open to low fat greek yogurts too. A lot of the pwn brands (LIDL and SV anyway) were made by Glenisk too so they have now changed suppliers.

The Cultured Dairy Co (made by killowen farm I think) is nice enough, I have tried Irish Yogurts and Dunnes natural yogurt and found it a bit thin and flavourless. Wasn't mad on Glenillen farm - a bit overly sour from memory.

Any suggestions? Really hoping Glenisk might be back in 2022. Think they are a really great company to boot and it was so sad what happened :(

Comments

Advertisement