Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wipdidoo.ie Irish Cashback Website

• 25-12-2021 3:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭johnnykilo

I was just doing a bit of online browsing and seeing what options were available on TopCashback and Quidco (the two main UK based Cashback sites) when Google threw up some site called www.wipdidoo.ie So I went in for a look.

According to their Facebook page they've only set up on December 15th. I registered anyway, but the store I was looking for cashback on wasn't registered, however they seem to have some decent cashback available.

You can never really rely on the Cashback coming through from any of these sites, but it can be a nice little bonus when it does, particularly if you combine the cashback with a money off code. The website is registered to some company called Focus Investment Group and the fact that it's a .ie web domain gives it a bit more chance of being genuine. Just hope they don't end up being chancers like FatCheese were.

Anyway, just said I'd mention it here in case it might save some one a few quid over the coming days. I have no affiliation to any of the sites mentioned, for the record.

Comments

Advertisement