Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 22 Ultimate Team discussion thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Yeah on Daka, i can play him up front with Mane and still fit Coutinho in on 7 chem, its just 85×10 is very tempting considering there is potential sbc's coming with liverpool players involved

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Davy05

Anyone else struggling to connect to the fifa servers today?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

A headliners VVD + showdown Keita on the way apparently.

Yeah i read about the showdown yesterday and seen the Virgil one this morning, my midfield is a little congested at the minute, Thiago, Fabinho, Coutinho starting, then i have Etebo, Kante and Junior Messias on the bench, not sure where Naby will go 😄

• Administrators Posts: 54,071 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

What’s the story with the orange kit that almost everyone is wearing?

• Advertisement

Coutinho just picked up his 4th red card for me in 33 games, every single time i won the ball clearly, meanwhile i can wallop into any player with every other player i have and no foul and no card, this fifa is just utterly ridiculous

Used up 3 tokens for 81-89, WW Alex Moreno the best, followed by my now pack good buddy Simon Kjaer, the rest were nothing. Still 15 left

My card ratio is ridiculously low.

3 yellows with Kante in over 300 games. My defenders would be the same. I think I need to slide more considering how many silly errors you get trying to win cleanly(best to just end the counter if possible).

I reckon I've not even had 4 reds in total this year never mind with one player.

only time I’ll slide really is when I want to make a cynical foul. It’s not a super effective way to tackle, especially when a lot of the time the tackled player will get up faster than the tackler so leaves you momentarily exposed.

Its last resort stuff.

I have had 2 red cards before Coutinho, it was Van Dijk and it was deliberate, and Konate and it was questionable, 2 of these 4 for Coutinho were sliding tackles but i clearly won the ball, the other 2 were normal 50 50 challenges, no player fell to the ground, but as soon as i seen the ref sprinting over animation i knew what was coming

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

It must be the ones you exchange 5 WW tokens for? Dont know why you would but each to their own!

Just on kits, every game my opponent wears my away kit, I am sick of looking at it, is there a setting or something I need to change so I see theirs instead?

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭doc holliday

Lol, I'm the opposite, I love a good slide tackle. Especially when the game is going against me - slide tackles are a given.

Just counted the red cards so far for my current starting 11 - 25 reds in total. Vieira topping the charts with 7!

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭doc holliday

Did the new party bag - 85 rulebreakers klostermann. Could've been a lot worse. Can't use him in my main team but will be handy for objectives I'm sure.

Only 4 more squad battle wins required for icon swaps thank feck.

Is there likely to be SB objectives in the next set?

I got Cucurella, so you were lucky. The only advantage was I had a tradeable since launch I kept so can sell for the 15k or so value.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

WW Collins on the preview pack, I’ll take the 50k profit on that thanks 😎

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I guess Mid Best works into my United P&P team.

Night sure I can justify Zola, which is a shame. Guy was cracked in previous games for me.

OTW Memphis from the party bag.

United P&P grows well tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Unfortunately so!

Got him in the first one. Haven’t opened the second yet, have saved ~70/80 packs of all shapes and sizes that I’m considering doing all in one go during TOTY

No better feeling in fifa when you meet a player with 5 icons in a 90ovr team, who starts the match with stepovers and a few twists in a circle, (dont know the skill move) and quits after 20mins when im 4-0 up 🤫

• Advertisement

Jaysus I can't be dealing with more SBs.

I need 14 tokens, I'm on track for the full 9 this time round, hopefully there are 5 reasonable objectives I can do next time that don't involve SB.

I’m legit ready to bail on Mid Rooney cause I just can’t bring myself to do Squad battles. They’re so mindnumbingly boring.

got an untradeable Hero Cordoba from an Ultimate pack via WW tokens tonight. No clue who he is, really, but was surprised to see he’s 400k on the market. I’m wondering if him and RTTGS De Ligt might be a stronger combo than VVD and Varane.

They are horrific. AI time wastes too.

Cordoba is one of the best CBs in the game. He’s small but very agile. If he’s only 400k now then he’s dropped a good bit in price recently, I think he was 600 when I last looked. Not sure if he’s end game material.

@BrentMused has him.

I have De Ligt, he’s good but I he’s not a pox like Varane.

Does anyone know what happens to cards when a player transfers? Are they updated?

will my NU Insigne become a MLS card if he moves?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭BrentMused

Yeah, Cordoba is top class.

The fact that (as of last week when I last checked) he's still the 4th most expensive non-Icon CB in the game (2 of the 4 are versions of Marquinhos), despite his awful links, speaks volumes.

If you've ever used Moments Cannavaro, he's extremely similar.

I never find his height a huge issue and he's a pleasure to play with as given how agile he is, he's great for manual defending.

I have him paired with RTTK De Ligt and it's the ideal partnership.

@Lord TSC, Cordoba and De Ligt will be light years ahead of VVD and Varane, IMO. If you're struggling for links then IF Cuadrado will give you a green to Cordoba.

Going by when I last played 5 years ago they just change the new ones that are packed to the players new club, yours wont change.

Back then there was also fitness levels on players so you had to rest them after games or put a fitness boost card on them to get them back to full fitness!

Also there was attribute cards which you could apply to players which would give example +10 shooting etc to a player for one game, I think if these were still in it I wouldnt be playing 😂

I got RB Kudus in my Farty Bag, never seen this card before or heard of the player, big dub 🥲

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Packed WW Hazard in a 75+ pack on my phone 😎

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,160 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

Chemistry styles are the same as the attribute cards I'd guess

• Advertisement

So took the 85×10, WW Maignan, Szczesny, Muller, Insigne, Bernardo Silva, WW Alessandrini, Chiellini, Thiago Silva, Griezmann, and Oyarzabal

Disappointing but not unexpected when ya think about it, Maignan and Alessaandrini seem to be in a lot of packs, i was lucky i didnt get Acerbi to

Advertisement