Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Card On Line Shopping

• 28-12-2021 3:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,542 ✭✭✭

Have this strange problem when doing the above.

When it comes to verifying my (Visa Credit) card I write my password and the 6 digit code that is txt(d) to me but every time I am told that the password is invalid and have to go to my account and create a new one, I am on No7 now I jut add another digit, ie next one will be.........8. I have been on to AIB who of course think I am doing something daft like writing the password into the 6 digit code box or writing the 6 digit code into the password box.

Had another problem today, balance for a holiday was due to be taken automatically by Travelrepublic, I vaguely heard two txt messages at ~ 0200 and on opening them at 0900, TR had informed me that their request for the balance due had been refused, the other txt, from AIB, asked me if I would accept this balance to be debited to my credit card, Y/N, to which I replied Y. Money still not transferred until I did it on line at 1100 hrs and of course I had to create another new password, no7. A utter PITA.

Comments

Advertisement