Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dissapointed with online options

Options
  • 15-06-2021 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

The Last online bank statement is April, all I want is my most up to date. It's now the Beginning of June

No options to create an e-statement, only export to csv. No good if you are applying for something.

I am really disappointed with the lack of online options available in the online portal. 
    I am very disappointed that ordering statements through the post is faster than the interweb.

you have made it look pretty but less useful ... shame

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

The Last online bank statement is April, all I want is my most up to date. It's now the Beginning of June

No options to create an e-statement, only export to csv. No good if you are applying for something.

I am really disappointed with the lack of online options available in the online portal. 
    I am very disappointed that ordering statements through the post is faster than the interweb.

you have made it look pretty but less useful ... shame
    Hi James, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie

On your 365 online Banking, you can request an up to date statement and it will take 24 working hours to appear online. You can do this by following 'Services' > 'Manage Accounts' > 'Manage Statements' on the Mobile App. 

Also just to mention, you can contact our Customer Service Team either by phone on 0818 365 365, or by Secure Message on your 365 online by following 'Services’ > ‘Send us a Message’, and one of my colleagues will be more than happy to change the frequency in which you receive your statements. For example, you can request that you receive your statements monthly. 

I hope this helps. 

Thanks, Aisling

• Registered Users Posts: 12 TirnanOg15

Aisling: Can you please ask your website team to add that option into the actual statement page so that we don't have to call Customer Service to ask for a statement frequency change. Seems logical.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭Citrus_8

What do you expect? This is Bank of Ireland - the most ancient bank in Ireland. AIB and KBC are the most modern, too bad KBC is leaving. Permanent is in the middle, but their customer services are useless as waiting times are long and they are keep making ridiculous mistakes. Bank of Ireland has a very old system which makes hard to implement new features.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Megan

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to us here.

If you log into the app, select services and then send us a message option one of my colleagues can certainly change your statement frequency.

I hope this helps.

Thanks, Megan

Advertisement