Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Covid-19 measures are permanent, don't be a boiling frog!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Maewyn Succat

It's been explained to you in many different ways that the vaccines are working. You choose to ignore any evidence that proves this and continue with the usual nonsense that you listen to on Facebook and YouTube so I'm not going to waste my time trying to convince you otherwise.

You're obviously firmly in the "if I get covid I will probably be ok and f#$k anyone who is seriously affected by it" camp, including non covid patients who require an ICU bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,079 ✭✭✭relax carry on

I think you'll find that he studied at the school of hard knocks and through the use of his finely honed feelings along with peer reviewed YouTube & Facebook studies, he has come to blow whatever this is wide open. That'll teach them nefarious vaccine salesmen who have somehow been manipulating us all. And they would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for Professor Feelings.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,104 ✭✭✭✭charlie14

People who make claims without even the bare minimum to back them up, other than vague notions rattling around in their heads, who when challenged tell people to go dig up these "facts" that they themselves are not able to provide are rightly regarded in all walks of life as either liars or fantasists. So which one are you ?

The basics you mention are that you have made claims that the vaccines supposedly came with a promise of sterilising immunity. Efficacy data from both the manufacturers and all the regulatory authorities show that is a complete lie.

You have also made claims that the CSO were "vaccine salesmen" but when asked who was paying this salesman commission, seeing as the CSO had no part in deciding what quantity of these vaccines would be ordered, or which manufacturers they would be ordered from, again nada, other than it is easily shown to be true if you just dig a little bit. A little bit of digging you have apparently failed to do as when repeatedly asked to show your results yet again nothing but the same waffling beloved by both liars and fantasists.

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Kumejima

I love this argument - Show us where any of the vaccine producers claimed that? Bourla claimed it in a tweet. Fauci claimed it on camera, Wallensky claimed it on camera, Luke O'Neill claimed it as well as countless media heads and so called "experts". It was something that was repeated endlessly at the start of the year and is on record for you to find, not me to present you because, you know, I have a life. Its out there, unequivocally and irrevocably. You just want to pretend that you weren't suckered in by their promises and attack anyone who points out the verifiable fact that they promised one thing "Get the vaccine and you won't get covid" essentially and now we're looking at record cases and you guys are saying "tHat MeaNs iTS WoRkINg". "iTs dE vAiAnTS"

"Send us your sources". This **** is a matter of PUBLIC RECORD. Go out and search twitter for videos and screenshots of all these people. I'm sure there are already people doing up compilation videos of all the main players misleading the public on camera, lying right to their faces. Probably with a "March of the Bumblebees" soundtrack.

Again a matter of public record that the definition of "vaccine" along with "herd immunity" has been changed by organisations such as the WHO to include these non -immunity conferring drugs in the former and to exclude natural herd immunity without pharmaceutical intervention in the latter.

"I believe the science". Nope you believed the scientists, mistaking them for incorruptible priests who serve at the altar of Truth.

Science, like journalism, Art and Academia, has always bent itself to serve Money and Power.

Ye got played for chumps and can look forward to years of wondering when you're going to develop a heart condition or an auto immune disease if Pfizer's latest purchase of Arena pharmaceuticals is anything to go by. They produce drugs specifically for those conditions. Just a coincidence I'm sure.

Pfizer know whats coming down the track. So do guys on our side of the aisle and we've been trying to warn ye

Only you boneheads don't get it, and you won't until you collapse in the middle of the street or driving your car or someone finds ye after a week having died in your sleep in your forties. like thousands of people have already done and will continue to do so.

But where are my manners? Happy Christmas lads, have a great New Year and go mbeimid beo ar an am seo aris this time next year.

I know, if ye make it through the year without croaking, that most of ye most certainly still will be here, fighting the same retarded fight.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,094 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

You are the one making the claims about vaccines being stated as providing 100% protection, you are the one who needs to show that happened.

Links showing that it wasn't claimed have been provided already.

You are claiming that the definition of vaccines has been changed, show your proofs of this. Links showing what the definition is have been provided.

It's not for us to prove your claims. That is your job.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭UAEguy2020

It is what you admitted, you just keep regurgitating what the vaccine salesmen tell you.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,960 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Okay, let's say you are right, back to my question, what's the conspiracy?

Likewise it raises an issue, according to you we are all being duped, so are the world's doctors and medical professionals being duped or are they in on this?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,960 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

"Don't believe science, journalism, art and academia - believe me instead"

As predicted, there it is.

Ill try asking again, who are the people telling you that the vaccine is working? I would like to know so I can dig deeper into their background just to see if there is any conflict of interests.

If you want to know you can always do you're own research.

Yeah exactly, they are 0% effective. But ofcourse the vaccine salesman will tell you the reason this mild strain of covid isnt putting people in hospital is because of the vaccine like any good salesman would do.

Who said the vaccines are working? The evidence points to this being a milder strain of covid which is why noone is in hospital, the only people who say the vaccine is working are the same people with a conflict of interests which tells me all I need to know, refuse to ever acknowledge the idea of natural immunity through infect as that wont boost their vaccine sales.

Can I ask, where exactly are you getting you're info from? Give me names just so I can have a chuckle at how deluded you are.

Why would anyone be seriously affected by it if the vaccine works? Are you admitting the vaccine doesnt work at long last?

Personally I love this argument as well.

It`s one of those where it is so easy (regardless of all meandering conspiracy nonsense that is invariable attached), to show it is rubbish by just pointing to the efficacy claims by both producers of the vaccines and the regulatory authorities where no such claims were ever made.

• Advertisement

What you are saying its a conspiracy to suggest that someone who is selling a product is only tell you a side of the story that sells their product...

I have plenty to back it up, rise in cases and adding restrictions despite the conflicting data on this vaccine being effective...

Yeah it was a complete lie, the vaccine doesnt work.

No stupid I never claimed that, ill try asking one more time in the hope you get this in you're head...WHO PROVIDES CSO WITH THE DATA.

I'm not so sure, jackboy. I see no evidence to suggest they'll go. Countries and states with highly vaccinated populations haven't got rid of them. But some on here say that 100% vaccination means no more passes/certs. We'll know whether that's true or not next year at some stage because of Austria's mandatory vaccination law.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,094 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

You didn't actually read that article did you? It doesn't say what you think it does.

I did read the article. Kumejima was right about the definition of vaccines being changed.

Don't you find it odd that WHO changed the definition of herd immunity and the CDC changes the definition of vaccines while a global vaccination program is underway?

Not especially. The wording was changed slightly to try and stop stupid people miss reading the meaning. The actual definition didn't change. The expectations on the function and effect of vaccines didn't change. They just made it a bit less wordy and used simpler terms.

Did Merriam Webster changed their definitions as well?

You have shown absolutely nothing to back up your claims.

Your claim that vaccines were promised as having 100% efficacy was a complete and total lie, and the one here looking stupid is you with your claim of the CSO being "vaccine salesmen" when the had no involvement in ordering vaccines,what quantity would be ordered, or which manufacturers they would be ordered from.

Incidentally, you have been on Boards.ie since this pandemic started. Have you made any of these claims on any of the many Covid threads and how did that work out for you, or was it just on a rugby thread where you were eviserated for the same nonsense before being sent for an early and long shower ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,079 ✭✭✭relax carry on

They may have to go back and use crayons for a few who still struggle with it.

While I enjoy the comedic value of the internet "researchers" here, the fact that the thread is going on so long based on the feelings of a few, (which admittedly seem to change quite often) is actually becoming more and more sad. At some point those posters trying to use actual evidence against ethereal feelings may just have to give up on getting any sort of light bulb moment from the fringe few here who believe it's some unknowable conspiracy carried out by someone(s) for some purpose.

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Maewyn Succat

How exactly do you suggest people do their research? Personally speaking I don't have my own lab or the expertise to analyse the data obtained from testing to develop any results that can be peer reviewed by experts so I have to admit to listening to the multitude of experts who say the vaccines are working rather than unqualified cranks on Facebook, Twitter or YouTube or wherever it is people like yourself get their information.

It never ceases to amaze me how conspiracy theorists nitpick information that suits their narrative yet completely disregard anything that goes against their way of thinking just because they have a feeling it's wrong or doesn't make sense to them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,484 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

No. You accused the CSO of being paid by pharmaceutical companies. Show the evidence. Stop squirming.

Presumably all other equivalent bodies around the world are also signed up for sales commission from the various vaccine providers.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

But I'm not peddling back. I'm trying to get you conspiracy theory boys to stay on target and actually explain what your theory is. You don't seem able to do this though.

So you believe that the restrictions are being forced because it helps sell vaccines that don't work.

I assume you also believe that covid isn't real as has been claimed on this thread.

So according to you, who is involved in this conspiracy?

Just the Irish government and all Irish doctors?

Or is it all governments and doctors all over the world?

I have, the increase of cases and restrictions.

No that wasnt my claim, you were the one who said that remember.

Are you a retard? Ive said multiple times that I never said the CSO were vaccine salesmen yet you continue to say I did, I suggest seeing a brain surgeon. I said who gives the CSO their data? Who provides the data for CSO to publish.

Is it just me or are you changing the subject?

I suggest use google dipshit, or do you need a vaccine salesman to tell you how that works also? And who are these experts, give me some names and I bet I would have to dig far to find that they are associated with a vaccine production company or find that their university were paid a grant an organisation such as the Bill and Malina Gates Foundation for example. You dont know where I get my research from, I dont just limit myself to certain compromised experts, I look at EVERYONE and make an opinion based on that. It was obvious something wasnt right when these experts shat on a cheap generic drug such has Hydroxchloroquine, if that didnt set alarm bells that these people were compromised I don't know what will.

Really which nitpicking is this now?

Maybe you should be clear in what you are saying then because it reads like you called the CSO vaccine salesmen.

Show me were I specifically claimed they were in a quote please? Ive asked repeatedly and will do so again, who provides the data that the CSO publish in regards to vaccine numbers, I find it weird how I havent been given that yet.

That's exactly what im doing, by calling something a conspiracy what you are really saying is you're just too lazy to do you're own research.

Ive explained it more than enough times, if you arent intelligent enough to wrap you're head around well thats on you.

Yeah it does, hell Dr Fauci even said on public TV that the reason for vaccine mandates is to persuade people to get vaccinated...or is that still just a conspiracy theory?

No I do believe its real, just its a Bioweapon rather than a virus.

NPHET who are full of doctors who have ties to vaccine companies or other organisations, who advise the government.

Ive my own opinion on governments that I wont even get into with you as it would be like talking to the wall.

I think the last two pages are due the lack of clarity in the post I included the image of (I couldn’t figure out how to multiple quotes on my phone from different pages).

However, you do seem to believe that the CSO are repeating data from pharmaceutical companies and that’s what is being asked for you to back up. If you have all these links proven between pharmaceutical companies, right down to the CSO then show it.

Nope I clearly said that someone is telling a porky, didn't say who you spanner, stop trying to say I said something that I didn't you conspiracy theorist. What I asked repeatedly in that is who provides CSO the data, I find it weird how I still dont have an answer to that.

• Advertisement

Will you ever stop with the personal abuse, and discuss honestly. How do you expect to be taken seriously when you resort to name calling?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement