Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 22 Ultimate Team discussion thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭BrentMused

Just a shade over 1 million coins.

He's absolutely outrageous and worth every penny IMO.

On another note, I'd highly recommend POTM Vinicius Jr. Obviously not worth upgrading if you already have the untradeable IF's or specials, but if anyone has a lot of fodder and can do him for relatively cheap, I'd definitely go for it.

He's so fun. I played 4 games with him earlier (4 wins) and he had 3 goals and 4 assists. You can noticably see the opposition dropping back their full backs as soon as he gets on the ball, yet he still bursts past at ease.

I'll need to start getting better at skilling as it would push both him and Cantona on to another level of effectiveness.

• Administrators Posts: 54,071 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Working on the Best SBC at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭doc holliday

Rolled the dice with 8 icon swap tokens for this.....

already have Cech from the sbc so this guy is basically 87 rated fodder 😭

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Do you play him as ST or CAM? I came up against him the other day and he scored a ridiculous goal, he was a bully too. His agility for a big man is unreal.

Who are people taking as the mid season player?

• Advertisement

Took the Rb from liga portugal as he was the only one I could end up using in objectives. Already have chong so the championship left winger was pointless. And the centre back I couldn't see a need to ever use him

The level 15 player picks from season progress

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,838 ✭✭✭✭Osmosis Jones

I had to foul him just so I could quit, most boring game of fifa I've ever played and it only lasted 22 minutes 😂

That's how they do it, bore you into a mistake. I would've done the same.

• Advertisement

I was thinking Willock and play him on the right in my Championship team, I also have Chong.

Yeah true enough, play willock on the right works. Shite I probably should've have taken him so. Especially with that Alan browne card looking good for the level 30 pick.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭BrentMused

I play a 4-3-2-1 with Cantona on get forward, so he's essentially a CAM.

I would definitely prefer him as a CAM over an ST in those traditional formations. The more you can get him on the ball, the better.

He's so well rounded. Exceptional passing, shooting, strong as an ox whilst being so agile. He also has that nonsense glitchy feel where he ends up coming out with the ball on 50/50's. A bully is a great description actually.

An exceptional card and so fun to use.

Just packed Alessandrini. 2G1A in his first game coming on as sub.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

Yet another promo starting tomorrow, is this not overkill 😂

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Im winning 4-2, bring on Alessandrini and his 95 pace, opponent steps up, hes in on goal running from midfield, halfway there, a defender appears out of nowhere, closing the gap, eating up the ground, wont catch up surely, Allesandrini gets to the edge of the box, the defender gets there, great defending to be fair by the user but who is this defender with so much speed, its none other then BASE Cesar Azpilicueta with no chem boost 😂😂😂

Cant have enough promos, those packs wont sell themselves

Does anyone have a legend for the winter wildcard tokens in what you can get and how many are left/available?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Afaik, the last one became available today.

How many are there in total? I’ve done 23, I didn’t buy the one in the store. Just wondering if I’ve missed any.

• Advertisement

I bette check is there one more I can do. I have two left over.

I took Daka, I'm running a premiership team and I know if I gamble I'd end up with a sub or two. I already have plenty of good subs as it is.

Ronaldos got very stale lately outside of straight up shooting, getting into that shooting position and passing is atrocious. I put a deadeye on Daka and his passing seems way better and I bought Sterling, considering his Gold was the best overall card I used I'm surprised I overlooked him initially.

Playing Sterling and Daka up front now and can sell Ronaldo and maybe upgrade LB next.

About to open an ultimate pack with my last WW Tokens, here we go

Edit: Jesus its horrible, absolutely Horrible, base Digne and Hendo the highest rated, 11 duplicates including Kevin Volland who i have now packed 9 times in 13 packs

Happy New Year from EA 😂

Funnily enough the players that are not duplicates, out of the 19 left, i put 16 of them into SBC's this week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,455 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

I don’t think I’ve ever packed anything of value from an Ultimate Pack, you’d think the odds are better but the amount of times my best pull from one was an 84 is crazy.

Been some weeks since I’ve got anything decent from a pack, either the weights have been nerfed or I’m due a big one. 😀

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

Grinded the last token from the Prime Time objective and done the 10 x 81-89, out pops.......Andre Silva, fml.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I never expect to pack anything decent or useable from packs anymore. It’s all about getting fodder to use on whatever SBC you choose to do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Crap enough 2-3 start to WL, the corner glitch is the single most maddening thing in the game atm, how they've let it last for so long is beyond me.

Lads what's the best way to get enough cards to do an SBC like Best?

I need an 85/86/87/88 team in the next 30 days. What approach do people take here, it cannot surely be about getting lucky in packs?

League SBC's through Bronze Pack Method. This allows me to keep generating fodder while also making a bit of profit along the way.

Pick 5 league sbc's to keep grinding. I don't do them all as 1 - i'll never get through them and 2 - i can make coins back on the league sbc bronzes of the leagues i dont do.

Then keep opening bronzes - list every player except the 5 league sbc's you are doing. List them at just under the lowest listed price obvs. i don't do the Prem league sbc as any bronzes you get from packs go for 2.5/3k so its a handy way of your coin balance tipping along. Any bronzes that dont sell after a few relists - pop them into the bronze upgrades and you'll get a few silvers back that can hopefully go into more league sbcs.

5 leagues i do are Ligue 1, Bundes, CSL, MLS, MBS Pro as these are the ones that seem to pop up in bronzes the most.

• Advertisement

Advertisement