Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 22 Ultimate Team discussion thread

Comments

• Administrators Posts: 54,071 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

thanks.

what’s the bronze pack method? Buy bronze packs?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

If you do the league SBCs is you’re best chance of packing fodder for him. I’m doing him bit by bit over the month. Claim the ultimate pack from the wildcard tokens. Are you close to any of the ultimate packs in the objectives or any other big packs??

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭doc holliday

Yeah exactly - i tried to find the youtube video i watched about picking 5 leagues as that has worked best for me but there are tonnes of videos up about it. This one covers it anyway

BRONZE PACK METHOD TUTORIAL + LEAGUE SBC | BEST WAY TO GET COINS ON FIFA 22 | HOW TO MAKE COINS - YouTube

I could do Silver Beasts for the Rare Mega pack.

Haven't got the First Owned objective yet but I'm miles away from it, need 80 more wins so can rule that out.

Not much other than this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

Silver Beasts is easy enough done, I recommend Moses Mawa for the silver TOTW goals if you dont have one. I never get anything from the Rare Mega Pack so I dont know why I do it though 😂

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

There are now 7 Nkunku cards after his latest in the new promo. 😆

Ooooh a Koulibaly promo card…

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Just lost a game, 21 shots at goal, 15 on target, ge had Donnaruma in goal, he saved all 15, and won 2-0 with 3 shots, i have Alisson and he tapped 2 weak shots to an unmarked striker for 2 tap ins

Honestly im beyond annoyed after that, full power low and high shots from 8 yards couldnt beat him

I'll tell you why its lasted so long, cos nobody cares, its all about promos and packs

The bug that’s annoying me the most now is the one where if you switch player too quickly after being tackled the player you switch to will stumble over nothing cause the game continues the animation from your previous player.

Absolutely infuriating.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Actually managed to get rank five today. First time I’ve got three red picks this season. Only gifted one win too.

81 Dia

78 Musona

84 Visca

86 Saka

75 Nicolaisen

81 Dia

91 Benzema

81 Burn

78 Musona

81 Munoz

81 Burn

84 Lafont

84 Dumfries

81 Munoz

75 Nicolisen

Saka, Benzema and Dumfries. Not too bad a group. Might have enough to do the upgrade SBC too.

TOTw Pack - Kluivert, Musona and Boumous. Lol

Rare player pack was a dud. Ultimate pack too.

Ranked 6th with 7 left, really should be 5th, there was a couple of really frustrating matches earlier that i lost, no gifts yet unfortunately

Edit: finished 6th, couldnt play anymore, Ward Prose was in both red packs so chose Kluivert and Hakimi, TOTW pack Ward Prowse again so took him, nothing in the other packs.

Post edited by Rock Lesnar on

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

84 Ward Prowse down to 12k 👀

Guess it’s time to restock the trade pile.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Got rank 6.

Dumfries and Anthony in my red picks.

Zilch in the others and totw pack.

WL definitely a lot easier this year. I was basically doing golden goal as were most people I played.

Gave away quite a few games.

Think im gonna invest in 89 Shearer tomorrow, just playing with players i like from now on, and even though im a liverpool fan, i loved watching Shearer back in the day, will play Sadio and Mo either side of him.

Also got Showdown Keita earlier, love the card, stuck a hunter on him and find him so easy to use

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

ward prose and Burn for me. **** show of a WL between input lag and the usual spattering of eegits celebrating glitch goals 😂 Gave away a few wins and quit early out of any games that I didn’t enjoy.

But I’m doing it solely to build packs for TOTY to see if any decent pulls are actually possible with volume. Only my 4th (maybe 5th?) WL of the year and first time I’ve done two in a row while I’ve got the time. I’m not holding out hope.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Davidjamson

I Think

The 2022 World Cup is taking place in Quatar in the winter months rather than the usual summer ones, due to the heat. The tournament kicks off on Monday.

I am waiting for these days how to quick start

Bought 89 Shearer, stuck an engine on him, game 1, 5 goals

I like this card 😄

It looks like everyone who opened packs while HL was out and Aarons had the wrong card in will get those packs back again.

Sweet :) I’ve about 10 packs to get including WL rewards :)

The most expensive team I’ve ever beaten I’d say. Bench was full of special cards too, Cole, Milito, Benzema etc.

Felt so good.

• Advertisement

Bernardeschi and Laporte in my WL picks. Not the worst.

Of course Laporte was also in the TOTW pack. 🙄

Also Shearer is incredible, up front on his own, bullying defenders, his big test came up there earlier, Kimpembe and Kounde, no problem, 2 goals and quit later, they'd had enough 😁

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,160 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

Just added ginola to mbappe if I can't get better now it's not the players !

Backline apart from mbabu ice is all winter wild cards packed !

I bought guendozi for 110k a few days ago he has shot up since.

Any good 3 man midfield custom tactics ?

Nice team, what's Springsteen like? He's one of those players I've never used but always wanted to.

Just did a draft there and I have a front two of wildcard Ibra and prime Van Persie. Can't wait to see what ibra is like especially - no doubt ill lose the first match and never really find out 🤣

I thought Shearer would seriously struggle. Nice to see him scoring.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,160 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

Del p ?

Packed him in the icon sbc, a w I guess as he was over 500k on the market at the time but so far I'm only finding him ok.

He has a 5 star wf which is nice

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭piplip87

I must say playing on Stadia has done away with the poor connection issues completely. Was over in a mates last night and had a game on the Xbox series X and instantly got speed up lag issue. I'll stick with Stadia for however long it continues. Only downside is sometimes it can take a few minutes to find a game.

• Advertisement

So did i, reviews were terrible, strike rate gone down a bit obviously but he still has 10 in 12 with 8 assists so far

Advertisement