Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Covid vaccines - thread banned users in First Post

Options

Comments

I'm wary of factcheckers in general after watching Plandemic 2. Part of the documentary focuses on the factcheckers and their funding.

I'm probably in the wrong thread, but I'm pointing out that many people see the expected end date of that program as being the end date of covid. They may be wrong, but it is a view that exists.

Have you ever heard of the Going Direct Reset (I'm definitely in the wrong thread, but a lot of them overlap so I suppose it doesn't really matter)? John Titus has written a very interesting article on it: https://childrenshealthdefense.eu/eu-issues/the-going-direct-reset/ (the source doesn't matter, the article is worth reading).

There are good discussions on Reddit about the Going Direct Reset. There's a very interesting conspiracy theories forum on Reddit. Some of the posts go into extraordinary detail (on a variety of subjects).

• Registered Users Posts: 32,799 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

The source does matter...and who exactly is John Titus what is his background etc?

Why are you taking that bizarre documentary plandemic 2..seriously? And at face value? The people appearing in it have been discredited multiple times e.g. Mikovits...it is trash

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Maewyn Succat

You're wary of fact checkers and their funding yet you have no problem with reading endless amounts of information and watching videos from conspiracy theorists who base everything they write or talk about on their opinions as they don't have evidence(it wouldn't be a conspiracy theory if they did) and then ask for donations?

I tried to read the article by the way but gave up because it's just some American who doesn't seem to realise covid19 is a global thing and not confined to the USA. Unless you believe the federal reserve is behind the covid19 conspiracy?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,236 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Quote where I said this please.

I clarify what I mean in the post.

I also do not believe you. Far too many of you new accounts randomly drop in in the middle of this thread claiming to have a personal experience that you will not do anything to provide evidence for.

So you and other conspiracy theorists are claiming the vaccines don't work.

That's cool. Please explain your theory more.

Why do you believe governments doctors and medical organisations are trying to get people to be vaccinated?

Do you subscribe to the depopulation theory or the microchip theory?

If you don't subscribe to either, I'm curious why you chose to take issue with my post and not any of the dozens of posts from conspiracy theorists which contain blatant lies.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,994 ✭✭✭c.p.w.g.w

The preprint argument is nonsense, as nearly anything Covid19 related is preprint, be it negative or positive, as the peer review process takes time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

What’s the conspiracy and how are vaccines unsafe? You keep avoiding the question.

What's the argument I'm making? I didn't dismiss or disagree with the paper.

I'm just pointing out that the paper the guy posted stated itself that the paper wasn't yet peer reviewed and should not be used to make any policy decisions.

I also pointed out that the paper itself also stated that over all the incidents of myocarditis are greater following COVID-19 infection than following vaccination.

I thought that it was a bit weird for the poster to leave out these things in his post.

Again I'm curious why you are picking out my post to take an issue with, but not any of the posts from other conspiracy theorists that tell abject lies.

For example, this post that was just before mine:

No issue with this one?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Real Donald Trump

I know this is an old post, you could also say that Cnn is US propaganda, the only difference between the two is that one is sponsored by Pfizer. Can you guess which one it is?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,526 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

I'm wary of factcheckers in general after watching Plandemic 2. Part of the documentary focuses on the factcheckers and their funding.

Mikovit's husband died from Covid. https://www.sorryantivaxxer.com/post/david-nolde-83-retired-doctor-husband-of-dr-judy-mikovitz-notorious-liar-dead-from-covid

BTW She denied he'd died from it for some time, but the truth came out!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,990 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Note how you never question these conspiracy "documentaries" or the conspiracy social media you endlessly post in here or any other conspiracy theorists on this forum

You are wary of science, journalism, fact-checking. But unquestioningly swallow this conspiracy stuff.

It's been explained countless times before, that's the first thing these people do, get you to doubt facts/reality. Whether it's a flat-earther or a "plandemic" type, they want to replace the facts with whatever fiction they are selling. You are the audience, happily clicking on all this stuff, evangelising it in this forum, regurgitating their disinfo and lies. Ironically, like sheep.

• Advertisement

Very interesting pattern here. Posters who systematically play down the virus, are unconcerned about the millions of deaths (and even try to play those down), are unconcerned about long term effects of the virus

yet, amazingly, are hysterical about basic measures to reduce the virus and tiny risks associated with treatments/vaccines

and repeatedly tell others to blindly distrust science, journalism, government

and often subscribe to conspiracies they can't detail or explain

Just coincidence I'm sure.

You see, I do recollect. I know that you are not telling the truth about what I wrote. I'm giving you the chance to actually back up what you're claiming, but you won't, because as always with conspiracy theorists, you're lying.

You have also not actually answered my question and have just gone on a bizarre rant full of the usual anti vaxxer lines.

Please try again using your own original thoughts, not just what you're parroting.

“Why do you believe governments, doctors and medical organisation are trying to get people to be vaccinated?”

Again, the reason you're dodging this question is the same as why you're lying. You can't actually answer it honestly.

You can't provide a rational answer because you don't have one, or you know that your answer will be ridiculous and put most people off your ideas and attempts to appear reasonable.

So what are the dangers of the vaccine?

So far in this thread it's been claimed that they will cause

• death to the point of depopulation of the planet.
    • Sterilasation.
    • infection by nanotechnology
    • genetic modification
    • magnetism
    • cancer
    • damnation to hell.

Which of these do you agree with. Cause again we have a someone claiming to care about truth and accuracy, yet has no opinion on the lies being told by conspiracy theorists.

The fact you're silent (and will remain silent) on these lies must mean that you agree with them.

Right. Im sure you can provide evidence to back up your claims.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,526 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

So, you agree the vaccines are safe then? Because that's what this thread is about.

Your numbers on dead in the UK are lower than this report: https://www.ons.gov.uk/aboutus/transparencyandgovernance/freedomofinformationfoi/deathsofthoseunder60fromcovid19only

which doesn't include NI and Scotland, but hey. Nor long covid, which the CT'ers refuse to acknowledge as a threat to health.

Question dodged.

Typical.

I don't know when the European Commission will do something like that. However, as with all conspiracy claims, I suspect that you aren't telling the whole truth here and you aren't accurately representing the facts. (though more likely the propaganda you swallow doesn't and you're just repeating what you're told like a good little bot.)

So why do you believe the European Commission has not given the vaccines these yet?

Are they not part of the giant global conspiracy?

It's not a competition. There's a global pandemic which has resulted in the deaths of over 5 million people in 2 years and brought national health systems to the brink - and that's with widespread measures and lockdowns. It's unthinkable how many would have died without the world taking action.

You are the leader of a country, what would you have done? Started soapboxing about drownings and world hunger and raising taxes to deal those systematic problems that have been around since the year dot, in the midst of a pandemic?

Ok. What are the dangers then?

Why were the vaccines approved for use without being declared safe by the EC?

Why do you believe that the EC are the only ones you trust?

Why do you believe that all of the studies that show the vaccines are safe and vaccine are false?

Why aren't you able to provide a single straight answer to any question?

To me, it looks like this is because your position isn't very good as you're just repeating crap you read on twitter.

According to you, some lay-person on the internet, the vaccines aren't safe..

Right, so why have they been rolled out world-wide then? Do you think you "know more" than health bodies, experts and professionals across the entire globe?

Very little from the medical world is advertised on the radio or tv, so you have no point there at all, not anything to back up what you say.

• Advertisement

Ok. So we're back to the world's governments being controlled by people to make them force people to get the vaccine.

Specifically and without dramatic attempts to sound like you have super secret super special knowledge, who do you believe these "puppetmasters" are and what is their goal in forcing people to take a dangerous vaccine?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

WTF has something being advertised on TV got to do with anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,994 ✭✭✭c.p.w.g.w

There seems to be an dismissive attitude because the paper is only a pre-print but that attitude is deemed conspiratorial if the same dismissive attitute is taken towards a paper that says something positive about anything Covid19

Well for two of those answers, you're lying.

There are side effects listed on the internet. There's been no secret about this and there's been no attempt to hide it. These side effects come from the studies already conducted and they occur no more frequently than occur with other medicines.

Secondly, you are lying when you claim that the vaccines haven't been studied for side effects or safety. They have.

So since you are now answering direct questions, please tell us:

Specifically and without dramatic attempts to sound like you have super secret super special knowledge, who do you believe these "puppetmasters" are and what is their goal in forcing people to take a dangerous vaccine?

Also you are very funny and original. No one has ever attempted to try and make a pun with my name. Good work.

You don’t have a point because practically nothing medical is advertised on TV or radio. Going by your logic it means that practically no medication is approved.

That's nice. That's your inference from "attitudes" but it's not what my argument was.

Why do you think the poster did not highlight or mention the parts of the study I had to highlight?

Why have you not commented on any of the lies and misinformation being told by conspiracy theorists?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,676 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

The answer to that is simple, the unvaccinated are taking up a hugely disproportionate amount of hospital beds and ICU beds than the vaccinated, the COVID pass is to try and reduce the numbers of unvaccinated from getting infected by keeping them away from locations where it is easier to transmit (note, not all, as public transport would be one such location that they can still use). When it is not disproportionate, the pass can be gotten rid of (or if the hospitals aren't under pressure any more from COVID cases).

It's not about cases and transmission, it's about keeping as much of the unvaccinated away from the virus as possible as they are much more likely to need hospitalisation from it.

Is this what you're talking about with SPC? It's completely unrelated to the approval of the medicine, please correct me if wrong (I get a feeling you grabbed it off some anti-vaxxer blog without understanding what it is):

Supplementary protection certificates for pharmaceutical and plant protection products (europa.eu)

Yet another conspiracy theorist going down the route of childish name calling. It must be averaging one per day at the moment, although maybe they are the same person.

Cool. Questions dodged and resorting to insults. Typical stuff.

Your concerns about side effects are entirely the result of swallowing shite from anti vaxxers.

You have to lie and dodge to maintain this belief. Then you get upset and huffy when you are called out on these lies and the stock answers you repeat leave you cornered.

Why do this?

• Advertisement

What I think is happening here is that it's some form of red tape that's taking longer to get through than others. In the grand scheme of things it probably doesn't matter and governments aren't too worried about ticking that particular box given that the vaccines have been deemed safe to use and don't really need "advertising".

Anti-vaxx grifters jumped on it though and use it as proof that the vaccines are dangerous. And since they know their target audience isn't going to look into it, find out what the SPCs are, or think too hard about the contradictions, they have a nice new factoid to tweet about.

Or course, the moment that the issue is resolved and the vaccines get these SPCs, then anti-vaxxers like Phishnet here is still claim it's part of the conspiracy.

Advertisement