Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travel to Ireland from North Wales

Options
  • 01-01-2022 10:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭

Hi All,

I'm currently in Pwllheli, North Wales visiting my girlfriend over the festive period however I need to return to Dublin in the coming week by ferry.

As per stated on the below link, a negative antigen test (not self admistered) or a negative PCR test is required upon entry. https://www.citizensinformation.ie/en/travel_and_recreation/travel_to_ireland/travel_to_ireland_during_covid.html

Firstly, am I right in saying that a self admistered PCR test is acceptable as it only states on the above that a professional antigen test is required.

Secondly, does anyone know of any antigen testing in Gwynedd or Holyhead that is suitable for travel? I've checked Rowlands and Lloyds Pharmacies and the nearest is in Aberystwyth which is over 2 hours away!!

All help greatly appreciated 😊😊

Comments

Advertisement