Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What did you get for Christmas?

Options
  • 31-12-2021 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭

What golf related gifts did you receive for Christmas?

Mine is probably cheating as it’s a gift from me to me but I couldn’t be happier with them!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,150 ✭✭✭opinionated3

Santa ( the wife) was very good to me. Put it like this, I'm pretty confident I'll be the best dressed player at my golf club and mcguirks have definitely made a profit this Christmas! 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 5 desoconnor1959

Titliest T300 irons 4-GW, 54* Vokey, shoes, Prov1’s, several tops, 2 hats, 2 gloves and a partridge in a pear tree . Thanks Santa !

• Registered Users Posts: 12,434 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

Tell your santa to swing by my house next year please!

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭plumber77

Superspeed set. Looking forward to seeing if there is any gains to be made. Will be doing it in conjunction with strength training. Have never tried either to improve my golf. Current driver 100-102 mph

Advertisement