Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Covid-19 measures are permanent, don't be a boiling frog!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,484 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

Thousands upon thousands would have to be involved. How come only you and a few internet friends know what’s going on?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,079 ✭✭✭relax carry on

Grand so. For what purpose, and is it every government and pharmaceutical employee worldwide who are lying to everyone else for this purpose?

Putting reality aside for a moment, say all of your beliefs are true. What exactly do you and those of similar beliefs to you hope to achieve by posting on boards, Facebook, Twitter etc other than likes? Do you think the entire planet is going to wake up one day and say buzzerxx was right all along? And to continue down your rabbit hole, if the world's governments and pharmaceutical companies are all in on it, shouldn't they attempt to silence you?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,634 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

So, every government is a puppet? Whose hand is controlling them?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,094 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Much like one of the simplest proofs that the USA landed on the moon was the fact that the USSR never disputed it, a simple proof that there is nothing secret hidden in those vaccines is that none of the countries producing vaccines have made any claims against any of the others having done anything like... Make the vaccines magnetic, or that they have 5G chips in them, or that they are really a population control method by Bill Gates.

A counter to the argument that vaccine passports are a temporary measure: Vaccine Passports Are Here to Stay. Why Worry? (theintercept.com)

From the article:

"EVIDENCE SUPPORTS THE detractors’ suspicions. Every government introducing a vaccine certification vows that their use is voluntary and no personal information will be held beyond its necessity. International bodies including the World Health Organization, the EU, and the International Chamber of Commerce are crafting regulatory standards. But governments are far from unanimous even on such basics as whether you need to show the pass to enter a bar — much less on how long and by whom our intimate information will be held, owned, or overseen.

New York, for one, is not expecting to mothball the technology when Covid wanes. Along with IBM, the designer, state bureaucrats are “exploring how the platform could be retrofitted to verify other types of records and credentials,” according to Vox. Experience with the Excelsior Pass has “accelerated our thinking about digital governments,” said the architect of the program. Will President Joe Biden use the passport to enforce his federal employee vaccine mandate? Then what? Once biodata are collected and filed, cautioned Hamid Kahn of the Stop LAPD Spying Coalition, which organizes in Los Angeles’s poorest and most policed communities, “there’s no delete button. ”When biometric data — bodily attributes digitized — are married to surveillance technology, both the potential for profit and the ambitions of the techno-futurists inflate without limit. One industry analyst predicts the global biometrics market will grow 15 percent annually, reaching nearly $105 billion by 2028. The British tech firm Onfido envisions a seamless EU-wide identify verification, or IDV, system for online gambling, telemedicine, car rentals, electronic voting, “and more.” Scientists in academe and industry are working on a global biodata repository. It would be naïve to assume these networks would not be linked.

In 2020, Onfido called its immunity passport in development the “linchpin of a new normality in a post-COVID19 society.” This year, the company’s chief privacy officer (an Orwellian job title if ever there was one) told Biometric Update that proven immunity to the virus du jour might become a “basic permission attribute.” A Swedish company has introduced a vaccine certification microchip that can be implanted under the skin."

My position on them is that I believe they are a permanent measure, or that at least the infrastructure being put in place may be used in other ways and for other purposes (and that might not be a bad thing, depending on your point of view), such as those described by Onfido: "The British tech firm Onfido envisions a seamless EU-wide identify verification, or IDV, system for online gambling, telemedicine, car rentals, electronic voting, “and more.”"

But I hope they will be got rid of. I just don't understand this certainty that they are a temporary measure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,960 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Why do you believe vaccine passports will be permanent?

You've chopped and changed so many times between reasons, what's your current belief?

It's a fluid situation, so it's not surprising that a person would revise their opinion(s) as things change.

It's more that I believe the infrastructure that is now in place will be permanent. New York are already imagining how to use the technology for other purposes. I suspect the vaccine passport will be permanent because we now live in a world in which no risk in terms of covid is acceptable to large numbers of people (at least in the West). They aren't suddenly going to be okay with eating in restaurants or drinking in pubs with people who are unvaccinated.

Put it this way, I would feel a lot better living in states in the US such as Florida and Texas among others where the passports have been banned than I do living in the EU where 9 months limits are being introduced for an ostensibly temporary measure. "Move there then". Not a bad idea. Only problem is that it's very hard to get into the US. That was the case pre-covid.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,105 ✭✭✭✭charlie14

I have no idea who these sheep are, but I do know it is difficult to be mad at comedians when you are laughing at their antics.😂

• Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭buzzerxx

YOU are a brainwashed sheep.... or a shill or a sufferer of cognitive dissonance.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Ok. So you don't believe that theory and the conspiracy theorists who claimed it were wrong.

Brave of you to finally state you disagree with other theorists.

So why are you copy pasting crap about microchips? Do you believe that they will be in the vaccines in the future? If so, for what purpose?

What do you believe is really in the vaccines and why do you believe there's a global conspiracy to hide the ingredients?

• Advertisement

I do believe you are a shill, a solicitor, a lawyer, a politician or just a crap talking wannabe who is going to be very humiliated in the not too distant future.

Lol this claim again.

Ok. If I'm a shill, who do I work for? How much do I get paid?

Provide the details.

Cause otherwise this just seems like it's a petty and desperate insult you're throwing out cause you're having a tantrum.

Or rather than trying to pretend I'm a government agent out to get you, you could just answer questions about your theory:

So why are you copy pasting crap about microchips? Do you believe that they will be in the vaccines in the future? If so, for what purpose?

What do you believe is really in the vaccines and why do you believe there's a global conspiracy to hide the ingredients?

How can you demand of me the exact details of who is behind one of the biggest conspiracies of all times?

That's a rhetorical question because you are obviously adept at twisting peoples comments and just not open to alternative ideology.

''Ok. If I'm a shill, who do I work for? How much do I get paid?''

A Ridiculous and desperate question ON A CONSPIRACY FORUM.

Naw.

Just somebody that enjoys seeing eejits making complete fools of themselves tying themselves up in knots trying to convince people about conspiracies they alone are aware off, when they do not even know themselves what the conspiracy is, who is behind it, or what it is supposed to achieve.

A bit childish I`ll admit, similar to being amused by a dog chasing its tail, but it still has a degree of comic value.

Ok. So you don't know who I work for or any details of why I'm a "shill".

It was indeed just a desperate and petty insult you threw out cause you're upset and huffy.

That's cool.

So again, rather than getting upset because your silly, paranoid insult has backfired and embarrassed you again, just answer the questions:

If you don't know the answers to these questions, just say so.

You and you're cohorts are instrumental for many missed cancer and other life saving appointments during this scamdemic and i hope you get the karma you deserve .

lol. What?

How are we instrumental in doing this?

What does this have to do with us being "shills"?

I will take it that since you have ignored the questions yet again, you are concedding that you can't answer them.

You have no idea what microchips have to do with the vaccines. You were yet again just parroting what you were told to parrot by your twitter grifters.

Likewise you can neither tell us what is in the vaccines or explain any valid or sane reason why you doubt the ingredient lists provided. You're just parroting.

Tell us, does karma also effect people who tell lies and spread misinformation that might prevent people from following the advice of actual doctors?

Or is it acceptable for you to do this?

You are disgusting. You continue you're ridiculous and bullshit questions. I told you recently of a friend / customer of mine who was refused continuation of his cancer treatment if he didn't take the jabs and you called me a liar. why would i lie? I don't care what it takes to prove this is true and i will do whatever it takes, i don't care about my identity but i bet you do, because you are the liar and a despicable excuse for a human being.

Lol. More insults rather than address simple questions.

I don't know why you lie and why you continually parrot misinformation.

Nor do I know why you're getting so upset when people call you out on doing this.

Why not tell us. Why are you just repeating what you are told on twitter even when you know it's false?

Also, if you aren't lying about your friend, wouldn't it be a bit despicable for you to exploit his death to justify your other lies and misinformation?

• Advertisement

I despair and will not tolerate your Troll bullshit anymore. Good riddance.

Lol.

Asking people to explain what they believe is not trolling.

Pointing out that people are lying and using misinformation is not trolling.

Link dumping, copy pasting from twitter and pretending it's stuff you wrote yourself, knowingly posting bulllshit and lies, refusing to actually address any points or questions, throwing out false accusations of being shills...

That stuff however...

Hi Buzz. You can stand down now. You’re meant to be on annual leave, and here you are. You’ve done a great job for me and the organisation by making conspiracy theorists look ridiculous. I’ll be giving you a bonus this month, but only if you actually take the 3 weeks annual leave you have booked. You need it for your mental health as being an agent so deep in the CT community is extremely stressful. This is a formal instruction and disciplinary action will be taken with HR involved if you do not follow it.

I would be very much inclined to include your story of this friend/customer being in the same category as the rest of your posts.

Covid vaccines are not mandatory in Ireland and any doctor or consultant who refused to treat a patient unless he receives one would be suspended from being allowing to practice by the Medical Council of Ireland under Part 7 of the Medical Practitioners Act 2007.

I would be more inclined to believe that this rabid anti vaccine agenda you have on-line carries over into your everyday life, and this person told you a porky as to why they got vaccinated just to get you off his/her back. I would not blame anyone for doing such. The last thing anyone receiving ongoing cancer treatment need is some dimwit with a conspiracy theory harassing them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,665 ✭✭✭storker

Well, seeing as personal insults seem to be allowed now...

You sir, are a fcuking idiot. The worst kind of fcuking idiot - a fcuking idiot who has so plumbed such depths of fcuking idiocy he has fooled himself into thinking he is actually intelligent.

(Hmm I enjoyed that. If the banhammer is coming my way...it was worth it.)

Post edited by storker on

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Shilock

Its probably time now to scrap the health passports, I'd say 99.98% of us are vaccinated or had covid at this stage.

Do we have ‘health passports’ in Ireland? I never heard of them.

I’d love to see where you get your figure from to back up your belief that 99.98% of people are vaccinated or have had covid. Please post it them.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,544 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Shilock

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,950 ✭✭✭circadian

You have far too much faith in the efficiency of any government, there's not a hope most governments would be even able to pull off a conspiracy of this scale.

Not to mention the sheer amount of people that need to be involved and well, you'd expect large numbers to be coming out with the truth as it were.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement