Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things dat Trivyully Annoy You (part whatever) *MOD WARNING IN OP* NEW

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I'm disappointed that you didn't say they had the Easter Eggs out tbh🐣🐇

TA gowls who rob things from peoples graves .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Power washed the concrete in the back yard, it still looks ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Hand sanitiser in Tescos smells like sweaty ballsack

• Registered Users Posts: 25,310 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

thats scummy… about ten years ago it happened to my sisters grave. Firstly flowers were going missing, regularly as in eventually every other week or so then the whole flower pot went awol…it was inscribed with a verse from her favourite poem and had sentimental value and eventually found on a grave about a month later 2 minutes away by chance with the inscribed side turned towards the headstone so it wouldn’t be noticeable… but it was spotted by my cousin. Absolute gowls… my cousin would be quite a laid back individual but close to my sister so let’s say she left a little tidying up to do for the feral thieving fûckwits… had to weigh the thing down which was heavy enough anyway…so it wouldn’t be half inched again..

passed the same grave a year later surrounded by said tracksuit clad mafia who had to pass me, eyeballing me as if to say… “ there be that cheeky fück who robbed his pot back ! “

Scrubbing my hands furiously after being in Tesco. 😂😂

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,191 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

Hand sanitiser dispensers that are (a) empty, (b) release a microscopic droplet or (c) ejaculate a huge gelatinous gloop.

Sky Sports Premier League - On now 'Gillette Soccer Sat: Live Scores' ffs... Thought the PL was their 'usp' bunch o' kernts.. 😒

Sky Sports Main Event, Premier League, Football and News ALL showing Gillette Soccer Saturday…

could they not negotiate the rights to get the armless badminton championships from Baku or some shît ?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,662 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Supposed to be going to Norway tomorrow. Have a very, very mildly scratchy sore throat today. Antigens are clear but I'm super conscious that they're not to be relied on if you have any symptoms at all. Can't get a PCR. Don't know what to do now. Insurance won't cover me if I just choose not to go as a precaution.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,780 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Pre-flight test at the airport? You'll have to pay, though...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭Ballycommon Mast

It's new years day and this place is a ghost town.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,828 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

Can't get a takeaway delivered because I'm too far from any town

• Registered Users Posts: 6,570 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

My trivial annoyance is that I really want a takeaway but unfortunately I'm not hungry because I had leftover homemade Indian food earlier. But it wasn't takeaway food!! (I know it was probably healthier...and cheaper). But it wasn't takeaway food!!!! 😉

TA hate getting takeaway delivered cos it could well be cold, and then there's the engaging with the bloke at the door. Will it be a € I give or €2 on top (or nothing at all) , will he hold it against me if he thinks I'm miserly, and bring cold food the next time... I usually walk the 5 minutes to chippy.. If I were in the big shmoke or somewhere like that, then maybe I'd forego the 5mins there and back walk, and stay warm and dry; and get delivery, on account of the likelihood of it being the same (few) bloke/s bringing scran all the time being slim...

I'm not sure how to explain my TA as its more of a feeling. Feeling left out/ignored/ostracised for not joining in with Covid related doom. For example my lack of 'we must all be very careful as there is a deadly virus out there' or 'I haven't laid eyes on another soul since March 2020' and my personal favourite 'stay safe'.

Gas thing is I have the feckin pox and my sinuses are in bits! Sitting here with the heat off, just pjs on, and I'm roasting. In a few minutes I'll be freezing.

Pass the Baileys and Brandy dear. I think I'll have another one.

I decided to not sleep and stay awake to watch the cricket instead… New Zealand vs Bangladesh… entertaining enough actually with Bangladesh an up and coming team ranked 9 in the world, totally outplaying New Zealand tonight who are ranked second… so, I decided to sleep about 4am only to be woken about 20 minutes later by the sound of screaming breaks and tyres… some scum sucking scrote bag, toerag doing donuts on the road outside in a stolen car presumably, which is not thankfully a regular occurrence in this area…but has stolen my ability to sleep… the feeling of knackerdness but unable to sleep is irritating… I can hear aircraft in the distance taking off and landing at the airport…reminding me a change of scenery would be most welcome… I’ve a healthcare appointment, dental surgery and weeks before it can be considered though….

in the meantime if parents could you know, PARENT ! So our streets are not full of scum sucking joyriding fûck pigs it would be most excellent.

Covid-19 got into our home for the for time

20 year old brought it in after being out Stephen's day

8 year old now has it.

Wife also now has it

Literally Dozens of people I know have it.

I feel I'm the guy with the shotgun fighting off the zombie Apocalypse, but it's only a matter of time.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,957 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

TA is I've forgotten my TA.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭Sgt Hartman

I discovered on Saturday morning that the cover I had for my garden chairs blew off in the wind overnight. It's probably lying in one of the neighbour's gardens at the moment. Also this morning I just discovered that there's now a family of starlings living in my front gutter. I wouldn't mind too much only for that they're noisy and they scuttle up and down the gutter constantly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Mundo7976

TA that covid is kinda like this, getting ever closer & feel like it won't be avoided much longer!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭vriesmays

DJ magazine top 100 list. Full of euro-pop rubbish. No innovation anymore in edm.

I haven't had as much as a sniffle since November 2019 but I know I must be near to getting now

• Registered Users Posts: 13,957 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

I was out shopping, came home and washed my hands. Jayus the dirt that came off !

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,374 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Americans that post videos on YouTube or tiktok of themselves giving huge tips.

Hardly a selfless act when you are doing for likes.

Baileys and Brandy

Nice one.. just as it it happens I have a bottle of each (SV were doing an offer a few wks ago) .. didn't know they worked as a combo... must try 😊

TA emoticons/emojis - any amount of them on boards, but it does be hard to pick the right one at times.. should be able to hover over them and get a description - also TA the programme (word or whatever it is) don't seem to recognise these emojis a lot of the time.. tis a bastid to get the cursor to go to the right of the emoji; if I have gone back to earlier part of the sentence to edit etc,, ☹️

#emojislivesmatter 😂

Having to go back to work today and I've absolutely no interest in going back

• Registered Users Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

Sitting in a coffee a shop and a woman stood way too close to where I was sitting waiting for her coffee.

She was also caked in perfume and other fragrances I was actually getting a headache with how strong it was.

Also, I wish people would stop staring at me for no reason. No, you don't recognise me. I don't look in any way distinct. I keep catching people's eyes looking over at me. I'm already socially awkward, stop making me feel worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,157 ✭✭✭Be right back

My phone charger not charging properly..

You're not alone. I feel similarly.

One lad has made millions off the back of it.

That said, I had an English teacher, he had a philosophical argument that's stuck with me all these years, he simply put,

"Everything we do is done for selfish reasons"

If we give a tenner to a homeless person?

Makes the giver feel good about themselves

Difference now is, they get likes and subscribers for it

Post edited by AckwelFoley on

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

People who slowly shuffle their way through shopping centres like zombies and have a habit of annoyingly getting in your way when all you want to do is get in, get to a store to get what you want/need and get out.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement