Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More hilarity on the Luas, further loss of faith in the Irish TD's and policy makers

13»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,711 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Right, so there we are. Government has enacted policies, they already exist, though not that this seems sufficient for the OPs desire for a whinge about Dublin. Although there's still an argument that a private security firm is not in the best position to literally police the trams - hence the noise made for a dedicated transport Garda corps.

• I think before assigning Garda to the tram (akin to Airport police) they should sort out the many other issues they have with the existing branches…

but yea I agree. Even take some of the reserves and train (or tram….) them to be Luas cops. I think a garda presence (or the threat of) would be enough for most people to cop themselves on.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 77,225 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

OP clearly trolling - closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement