Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone Contact Ending

Options
  • 31-12-2021 4:23pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,215 Mod ✭✭✭✭

My Vodafone BB contract is ending. They offered my E5 off a month when the price goes up to E75 after my contract ends.

Is it possible to set up a new contract under my wife's names rather than renew? Vodafone CC doesn't seem to know!

Happy with the service. Just don't want to pay nearly twice as much for it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

What products or services have you for that price? Have you TV on that too?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,215 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Just broadband

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Skidmcmarx

Would love to know the answer to this too. Gone up to 70 last month

The last few turns I've recontracted- mobile and landline the first agent offers me 5e off but if you tell them thats not competitive enough and ask to speak to the Customer Options team the Customer Options team usually give you better pricing if you're able to tell them Sky/Eir are offering similar for €35 or whatever they normally do better

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,215 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

This got resolved on new years eve.

First agent offered me €5 off. Said no and said I would be moving on. Agent said they would put me in touch with the retention team or what every they are called. Got re-contracted at current rate.

• Advertisement

good to hear. Always found the Customer Options team very reasonable when you're quoting them a competitors offering.

Advertisement