Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which Monitor?

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

With monitors of similar spec i would lean towards the one with better ergonomics which is very often Dell.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

On that basis the Dell and HP would be very similar but one been a flat screen and the other curved. Is the dell €100 better than the HP?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,924 ✭✭✭trellheim

Have you a graphics card that can drive that refresh rate ? 3440x1440 at at 144 or 165Hz needs a good bit of oomph

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

It’s a NVIDIA GTX 1650 4GB SUPER. Not looking to play anting new PC wise. Games will be mainly Xbox Series S.

To add, its currently hooked up to a HP V28 4K monitor and run games like Star Wars Battle Field fine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,924 ✭✭✭trellheim

My point is that V28 is a 60Hz monitor your list of monitors are far higher refresh rate

if PC gaming wasn't a priority is it an issue

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭harderthanf

Would you need this high refresh rate if not for gaming?

xbox gaming.

I'm looking for a large screen. They seem to come with big refresh rates

• Advertisement
Advertisement